RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 27-03-2012, 11:14 AM   #23261
offlineforever
Left RYL

Doikers- Yeah I was the paranoia person.

Things aren't going too good, Mum and Dad split up in January and I am getting the brunt of my mothers bad moods.

Other than that though, I'm good.

Left.

offlineforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 01:50 PM   #23262
Reki
Darkshines

I am currently:

Sorry to hear you've been struggling crazykat. I hope you're feeling better today. *hugs*

Well done for deciding to workout and get in shape Lorraine! How did it go at the leisure center?

I'm glad your paranoia has gone Doctor Colbertface! And I'm sorry your mother's bad mood is affecting you so much, I hope both of you will feel better soon. *hugs*

How are you Mark?

I'd fly away to a higher place
to say words I resist, to float away, to sigh, to breathe... forget~

Reki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 02:59 PM   #23263
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny

I am currently:

I'm going from stress to numb to anxious back to numb and onto Nervous , soo , umm , all over some things have obvious triggors but some are just "There" you know?
*Hugs Reki*

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 09:29 PM   #23264
Doikers

I am currently:

I NEED to injure but I don't want to...........

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Old 27-03-2012, 09:30 PM   #23265
vodkaeffee
Effy <3

I am currently:

I get that, do situps till it hurts, thats what I do. mind u i sound like a hypocryt coz i still cut loads :/

vodkaeffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 09:46 PM   #23266
Bleeding Angel
This is my story, and your not part of it...

I am currently:

Trying doing something to distract yourslef mark, play an online game? have a bath?

"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"

Bleeding Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 10:36 AM   #23267
Doikers

I am currently:

Thanks guys , I made it throught the night injury free.
How are you all?
*Hugs*

Old 28-03-2012, 11:39 AM   #23268
Tig

Well done for getting through the night Mark :)

I am tired but think I'm going to get outside and go to the beach as it's really sunny again. What are your plans for the day?

Tig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 12:00 PM   #23269
DannieGirl
Dannie

I am currently:

Hi, hope everyone is having a good day so far?

i can feel my summer depression coming on.. the last one i had was 2 summers ago.. i've managed to not have one for ages... the last one lasted for 3 months and i was in an out of a&e...
This summer i'm pregnant.. i have managed to not self harm for 4 months... i'm 15 weeks pregnant and i know if i do anything it could be potentially a bad idea. My meds were stopped when i got pregnant.. i still take a small amount of quetiapine to put me to sleep at night...but i was on 400mg of that a day and venlafaxine.
I managed to drag myself out yesterday knowing i should to try and pull myself out of it before it gets worse...i ended up meeting my sister who i hadn't seen in a while..but she isn't easy to be around as she is a bit naughty.
I have been referred to perinatal services by my gp but i've not heard from them yet =/.. i am due to see the psych in april and my cpn next week..but they aren't much use now as they are too scared to do anything as i'm pregnant.
Stuppid thing about all this is good things are happening! I'm getting married in 6 weeks! and obv i'm pregnant which was all i ever wanted...and i still feel a depression episode coming on. I am trying to beat it...

http://fairly-odd-dannie.blogspot.co.uk/

http://fairlyodddannie.wordpress.com

DannieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 02:05 PM   #23270
Reki
Darkshines

I am currently:

Well done Mark! I'm glad you were able to stay safe. *hugs*

I hope you have fun at the beach Tig. :)

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling DannieGirl. Well done for not self harming in 4 months! I hope your cpn will be able to help you a bit even though you're pregnant. Do you have people around you who can support you and help you through this? It's good that you have positive things going on in your life, maybe trying to focus on these will help a bit, even though sometimes it's just more frustrating to be depressed when positive things are happening. Try to keep in mind that the depression episode is only temporary, and you can get through this. Please take care of youself *hugs(if it's okay?)*

I'm feeling low today. My best friend was supposed to call me yesterday, but she didn't. We haven't had a proper conversation in weeks and I miss her. but she never calls and when I call her I feel like I'm just bothering her... She's sick and her condition is just getting worse, I'm so scared to lose her. But I don't want to call her myself, I'd just feel like I'm being annoying again, the only way to know she still cares about me is for her to call me. I know it's stupid, and I should just call her and tell her how I feel, but I'm too scared and stupid to do that.
Sorry for the rant... I'll try to go out today, hopefully I can get my mind off of this and maybe I could try to call tonight...

Old 28-03-2012, 02:08 PM   #23271
Doikers

I am currently:

I met Becky My befriender today , got in some shopping .
Quite Anxious / Nervous about my Meeting with the substance abuse Nurse (Who I know as she was my worker before maternity leave) 10am tomorrow.

Dannie, I know the feeling of an impending depression :( It's horrible *Hugs* Could ask for a "talking" treatment as you can't have meds?

*Hugs Lotti* I haven't been to the beach in a while, enjoy!

Old 28-03-2012, 02:10 PM   #23272
Doikers

I am currently:

*Hugs Reki* You posted whilst I was posting :P I think it would be okay to call your friend in the evening today :)

Old 28-03-2012, 03:36 PM   #23273
DannieGirl
Dannie

I am currently:

Reki, thanks for the reply, i swear my cpn is only in the job for the chatting! she's nice but isn't much help... plus she's the same age as my grandmother! though my grandmother is young still tbh...early 60's. I am trying to stay positive...just hard when you're too tired to function and gagging at every single smell going. I do live with my fiance..he works alot of the day and some nights too as we need the money for rent/food/bills and then a baby. My grandmother lives down the road from me.. which is good..we talk every day..
oo and call your friend!

Doikers, I am currently waiting for the perinatal services to contact me.. my gp said over a week ago it wouldn't be long... but thisi s too long. I am on my own alot of the day...and my grandmother is just down the road, i just don't have the energy to do much.. and when i do go anywhere my back and hips are killing me. I have just been trying to sleep as much of the day i can.

Last edited by DannieGirl : 28-03-2012 at 03:36 PM. Reason: add on

http://fairly-odd-dannie.blogspot.co.uk/

http://fairlyodddannie.wordpress.com

DannieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 10:13 PM   #23274
Reki
Darkshines

I am currently:

Thanks for the hug Mark. :) I hope your meeting with the substance abuse nurse goes well!

I'm sorry your cpn isn't being very helpful DannieGirl. Well done for trying to stay positive though, and I'm glad you have your fiance and grandmother to support you. I hope that you will feel better soon and that the perinatal services will contact you soon.

I don't think I can call my friend today after all. I know I probably should, but I just can't, I'm too afraid and I wouldn't even know what to say anyway.

Old 29-03-2012, 05:02 AM   #23275
Hollz
Daffodil

I am currently:

Good morning everyone.

Just popping in to say that I hope everyone is doing okay. Been blessed with good weather for a few days and I've let my uni work pile up, so using the peace and calm of the night to try and power through it, whilst their are less distractions. Although, still I find them.

Reki - Hope that you manage to call your friend. If you don't want to burden here, maybe even phone and have a casual chat with each other and it may help in some respect. A little contact is perhaps better than none?

Mark - Good luck with the worker today, hope that you get on okay with that x

Hugs for Dannie, Lotti and Mari.

Hope everyone has a nice day, hoping for more good weather and maybe a trip to the gym later :) x

Something has changed within me, something is not the same, I'm through with playing by the rules of someone elses game. Too late for second guessing, too late to go back to sleep, its time to trust my instincts, close my eyes and leap....
Somethings I cannot change, but till I try I'll never know...
Big hugs to all my friends on here, thanks for your constant support - love you guys

Hollz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2012, 08:48 AM   #23276
Doikers

I am currently:

Thank You for all your support guys n gals :) *Hugs*

Old 29-03-2012, 04:13 PM   #23277
ferretmonster

evening all,

dannie nice to see you and congrates for your news, hang in there let it happen, don't fight the good things x

how is everyone else today?

I'm currently painting the kitchen but its hard work! bit tired now zzzz

ferretmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2012, 05:55 PM   #23278
Doikers

I am currently:

Oh Ferret , My New Kitchen needs painting too , fancy lending a hand? :p

Old 30-03-2012, 11:24 AM   #23279
Doikers

I am currently:

Ohh Nuts , I'm having a depressed day , just up , No Motivation , Feel low .
Irritated that I can't start my detox right away , I have to wait until the 5th to have liver function bloods done , then await the results , then I hope I can start...

Sorry For the negativity , *Hugs and Cookies all round*

Last edited by Doikers : 30-03-2012 at 11:25 AM. Reason: to add

Old 30-03-2012, 03:52 PM   #23280
Tig

Hi Mark, sorry to hear you are not feeling good today. Has it improved at all throughout the day?

I, too, am having a rather distressing day but feeling a little bit calmer now.

Tig is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)