kimnicole

I am currently:

Somewhat

kimnicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2017, 10:41 AM   #22
Juella
Valerie

I am currently:

Do you know what would you like to change to feel better?
Is there anything you want to talk about?

Juella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2017, 11:28 AM   #23
kimnicole

I am currently:

A lot I’m leaving a abusive relationship. And I’m super stressed and anxious but I feel like I can breath. Im leaving in a month just because of business where I currently live.

Old 15-12-2017, 05:01 AM   #24
Juella
Valerie

I am currently:

It seems like you've been through a lot, but it's good to know it's going to be over soon. Are you safe now? Where are you going in a month?
Great job for still seeing the positives in spite of all the stress and anxiety!

Old 15-12-2017, 09:55 AM   #25
kimnicole

I am currently:

I’m moving in with my mother in Ohio. Thanks to a group on Facebook they are helping me keep my dogs. But they are keeping them safe. And no I’m not safe but no I’m not actually what you would call safe. But now it’s just my dad nd step mom which I have dealt with them since 6 grade. There abuse can hurt me no more. It plays a role for sure but it’s just a bump in my life. It’s taken me a long time to come to where I’m at. 1 thing I know is jut because I’m positive right now. I know it will get harder when the time comes to give my dogs to the people. And when I’m leaving I’m going to be super anxious

Old 15-12-2017, 01:01 PM   #26
Juella
Valerie

I am currently:

It's great to know you found someone to help you with your dogs! It's good that they are going to be safe and taken care of.
Are you not feeling safe because of your dad and step mom?
Abuse always hurts. You're a real warriour, but I hope you get out of this situation as soon as possible. You're right, it's just a bump in the road. They can't keep you in this situation forever.
Can you think of anything that would make it easier to part with your dogs?
Do you know things that help you with anxiety?

Old 16-12-2017, 02:36 AM   #27
kimnicole

I am currently:

My whole life I was abused. Then my fiancé raped me and now I’m dealing with both fiancé and parents. Running always helps. The way I avoid situations is avoidance or sports I’m constantly playing sports.

Old 17-12-2017, 10:19 AM   #28
kimnicole

I am currently:

But nope don’t really know much about dealing with anxiety

Old 17-12-2017, 05:52 PM   #29
Juella
Valerie

I am currently:

Sports sound like a good way of dealing with anxiety. Feel free to tell me I'm dumb and you've heard it a million times, but do simple things like breathing excercises help? Also, have you tried mindfullness? I found it really helpful, even in really bad situations. Do you think you could practice more self-care to make your anxiety easier?

Old 17-12-2017, 06:25 PM   #30
kimnicole

I am currently:

I journal a lot now with dealing with the rape and domestic violence. But is the only self care I have found helpful. I'm sorry but I don't know what mindullness is

Old 24-12-2017, 11:01 PM   #31
Celticroots

I am currently:

What is your living situation? From what you wrote in your posts it sounds horrible. What people are you living with that can’t respect your need for privacy?

Celticroots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2017, 11:57 PM   #32
kimnicole

I am currently:

My dad and step mom. I actually lost my bedroom privilege. So I’m constantly biting my tongue till the holiday. Especially now that my dogs are gone. I struggling even more with self harm. My dogs helped me so much but I can’t be with them right now

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)