RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 24-10-2017, 05:53 AM   #1
Alex98

I am currently:
I'm actually trying to stop

This is one of the hardest moments of my life. I've self harmed for years but I've never really seen it as a bad thing. I've learned how to hide it and how to life with a little pain. Even in my happiest moments I've had a wound hiding behind my smile. But now I just want to stop. Can someone just help me understand what my next step is? I don't know what I'm doing and I'm afraid this determination won't last long...

Alex98 is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 24-10-2017, 09:57 AM   #2
Juella
Valerie

I am currently:

I understand that what you're doing right now is really hard and I can sympathize. I wonder if you can see how self-harm isn't good for you now?

Hiding your issue and your pain is not the best solution. You deserve help and support with what you're going through. Can you think of people you could talk to about you're issues?

I've been when you are now and I understand the struggle. Many of us do. I see you're confused and doubtful now, but believe me, step by step you can do it. Just take it one day at a time. Professional support can be helpful in your journey, or any support really. If you feel like you can - reach out to people. Good luck!

Juella is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)