Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 22-07-2014, 09:40 PM   #1
Emmabob.

I am currently:
miscarriage..

its not fair.. there's nothing else to say apart from i'm not coping..

Emmabob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 09:41 PM   #2
talaiporia
Chat Mod

I am currently:

Aww, Emma. It isn't fair. How are you feeling?

It doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you go.
No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
We won't all be here this time next year,
so while you can take a picture of us.
We're definitely going to hell,
but we'll have all the best stories to tell.

talaiporia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 09:46 PM   #3
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

I'm low on words but sending love <3

x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 09:50 PM   #4
Emmabob.

I am currently:

i honestly think fuccked up is the closest im getting, there's a whole list of things which i cant even wrap my head around to try list. i feel guilty & generally like a shitty person, yet on top of that, i'm kind of relieved that i did miscarry which is making me feel even more guilty. i'm stuck in a neverending ball of ***** with it. i honestly do just want to crawl under a rock & die just so i dont have to deal with myself & the miscarriage.. i'm not even really dealing, i'm just.. accepting? accepting probably isn't the right word but it seems to fit at this very moment in time.

Old 22-07-2014, 10:45 PM   #5
Heidi Tiger
Loon NOS

I am currently:

I'm sorry Emma. On the positive side though, it shows that you are capable of conceiving, which is evidence suggesting that you might be able to have kids one day. Miscarriages are awful though, even when you didn't plan on getting pregnant at that time it's still tough as well as confusing. Lots of mixed up feelings. You're in my thoughts.

Reality leaves a lot to the imagination

Heidi Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 11:00 PM   #6
zivalover16

I am currently:

I am so sorry for your loss. I don't have any words of advice. No body should go through this . Can you try and find a support group specifically for miscarriages? Can you find someone who has been through this? They may be able to comfort you better, talk about how they coped.

Big Sister:Squiggles
Little Sister: PaintItBlack
Cousins: dereksarah, Hollz

zivalover16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 11:01 PM   #7
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

I can relate to those mixed up feelings lovely ♡

x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Old 23-07-2014, 12:02 AM   #8
Emmabob.

I am currently:

its complete bullshit when u want/need someone to talk to & the best uve got is your mum interrogating u about every little detail then a bf who's more interested in ****ing football than he is about dragging himself away from some sort of internet connection & football to come sit down & talk. I'm so frustrated with the whole situation, I feel completely alone with it. everyone is acting like I'm supposed to be over it. how the **** do u get over miscarrying when you're 110% alone with it?

Old 23-07-2014, 12:21 AM   #9
zivalover16

I am currently:

This is something you are NOT going to get over quickly. The pain will lessen but it's going to take time. Like I said before I suggest finding a support group for women who have gone through the same thing. A group you actually meet with in person is probably best, but one online could help. I'm sorry people are treating like this. Can you spend time with a friend for a bit? Avoid your mom if possible or tell her you can't handle the interrogating she's doing. I have an Aunt who miscarried and I know she had a hard time after. She told me she still thinks about it sometimes. I hope you find someone supportive to talk to you. We are here for you on here even if we don't know what to say. *major hugs*

Big Sister:Squiggles
Little Sister: PaintItBlack
Cousins: dereksarah, Hollz

zivalover16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 02:40 AM   #10
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

I agree with the above, it's not something you get over. Mines been two years and it still cuts me to the bone. I'm sorry you have no support - I found a charity near me who does counselling for pregnancy loss, perhaps you could look into something similar?

If you ever want to talk to someone who's been through a miscarriage, feel free to PM me. It'll never be the same but it might help.

x x x

Old 23-07-2014, 10:46 AM   #11
Shenanigans
Set up an IV of sanity

I am currently:

I'm very sorry this happened. I know it can feel very lonely and overwhelming right now. I'm sorry I don't have many words but I agree with the above - some form of counselling can be very helpful.
I know after my losses I found my mum very difficult to be around for a while. It's ok if you need space away from her.
Take each day as it comes and each emotion as it is. Show yourself gentleness.
X

You see a mouse trap
I see free cheese
And a ****ing challenge

Shenanigans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 10:51 AM   #12
Wonderland.

Thinking of you <3

You've always got us to talk to about it, and feel free to email the supporters!

'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥

Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 04:52 PM   #13
Emmabob.

I am currently:

i cant think properly enough to actually be able to throw a proper reply together but thank u all x

Old 23-07-2014, 05:02 PM   #14
Wonderland.

Be gentle with yourself lovely <3

We are here when you feel up to talking.

'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥

Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2014, 08:31 PM   #15
Emmabob.

I am currently:

I want to talk to my boyfriend about it, or at least attempt to talk to him. I don't know when or how to try bring it up though. he gets in, sits on his computer, we both go make food & his brother is about so we can't talk then, while food is cooking, he's back on his computer, after food, he usually puts some film or programme on & that is the end of that. depending what we're watching, we go to bed after a few episodes of whatever or at the end of the film. he whines if I try talk about anything serious before we go to sleep, so then is out of the question.

anyone got any wise words on when to try speak to him? :/

Old 24-07-2014, 11:35 PM   #16
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

Hey lovely ♡

I can kind of understand, with my boyfriend it's always 'let's not talk about this tonight', every night.

Could you write him a letter and ask him to read it? I found that easier with mine. It gave him time to take it all in then he opened the dialogue - I used the letter to explain how I needed to talk about it and how him not letting me hurt.

x x x

Old 25-07-2014, 10:54 AM   #17
Emmabob.

I am currently:

I honestly have the writing of a 5yr old but I'll give it a shot & hope he can actually read my writing, lol thank u x

Old 26-07-2014, 06:54 PM   #18
~AngelofLove~

I am currently:

Emma the miscarriage I had was one of the hardest things I ever had to deal with, and after 2 years I had closure. *hugs*

Tell your boyfriend that u need to talk because it's urgent. Maybe talk over dinner, or u could be mean and unplug the computer.

Member of SquishySquad

~AngelofLove~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 07:43 PM   #19
Emmabob.

I am currently:

u have no idea how tempting it is to "accidentally" trip & unplug it. i've been in a foul mood all day, i'm gonna attempt to speak to him after we've eaten before he decides to put any tv show/film on.

Old 27-07-2014, 09:32 PM   #20
~AngelofLove~

I am currently:

Let us know how it goes!

Member of SquishySquad

~AngelofLove~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)