Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 09-07-2014, 10:16 AM   #1
Emmabob.

I am currently:
Graphic - 34 days....

it's 34 days until I find out if my life is worth living.. if not, I'm done. game over. finished. in a fucked up way, I hope it is game over.. if I was an animal, I'd have been put out of my misery ages ago.. I'm so done with this already, I've been done with it for months..

Emmabob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 10:46 AM   #2
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

What's happening in 34 days Emma? What is it that you're finding out?

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 11:09 AM   #3
Emmabob.

I am currently:

34 days till i find out if i can have kids & if i cant, i'm done. i'm not living for the next god knows how long in agony if im never gonna get anything out of it.

Old 09-07-2014, 11:55 AM   #4
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?

It sounds like a really tough time right now waiting for this information. Have you been offered any support regarding this?

If you cant have children, why do you feel your life would be over? Could you consider adopting or using a surrogate instead?

Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.

sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 04:13 PM   #5
Emmabob.

I am currently:

hah. no. i've literally gone from been told flat out that I can't have kids from the state of my endo to "when we do your surgery, we'll check your tubes while youre under".. the thought of possibly having kids is the only reason I'm still alive, if I can't have them then I'm done. I'm not living for years and years and years in absolute agony or fuck all to show for it at the end of it, I've accepted that I'm gonna be in pain from now until I die.. I know adoption & whatnot is a possibility but I want my own babies, not someone elses as awful as that sounds.

Old 09-07-2014, 05:33 PM   #6
in_BPD_hell

I am currently:

Hey sorry to hear about this. I'm in a similar situation was told 8 months ago there is no chance and then today I found out today on top of it I have a suspicious looking cyst on my right ovary so had cancer blood tests! I know the feeling of saying game over.

I don't know what I can say as a positive other than you don't know for certain. I've known lots of people who've been told no to later go on to have children. Stress doesn't help. Try to relax (easier said than done) don't give up. Keep trying

thinking of you if you ever need to talk feel free to pm me xxx

I don't understand myself... I'm searching for the person I am, and the person I want to be..

in_BPD_hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 05:48 PM   #7
Kathryn_Anna
Chat Mod

I am currently:

I just thought I'd share with you a positive story that happened to a friend of mine. Her and her husband were told they would never have kids, that they couldn't due to her issues (I can't remember at the moment what she had). So they decided they would become foster parents. They ended up with a boy and a girl who were almost school aged. After a little bit they got the chance to adopt them. A few more years went by and the unexpected happened. She was pregnant, and with twins.

Sometimes a "you won't be able to have children" is not as cut and dry as it seems. I'm thinking of you hun. <3

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay," I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say "I know you're not."

Kathryn_Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 02:59 PM   #8
Emmabob.

I am currently:

I've had a look into everything. its not the same though. I'm not trying to be difficult, I just don't see any other way apart from suicide if I can't have my own babies. the thought of it is daunting, in a way, I don't even want to find out. I'm such a fucking idiot.

Old 11-07-2014, 06:59 PM   #9
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

What have the doctors said Emma lovely? - Why wouldn't you be able to have children? Is it the tubes, or meds or ED? - Just wondering, 'cause the answer to that could mean you can have children someday.

I feel your pain though,, with my Osteoporosis treatment I've now had, & made the choice to have, I can't carry children either. But the thing to remember is, that we aren't all just born to raise kids, you cans till have a very forfulling life without them, of course adoption etc. is always an option - even if you've been under a section, if you're well recovered etc. I'm sure they would at least consider you.

EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 04:06 PM   #10
Emmabob.

I am currently:

I've got severe endometriosis - everything is stuck together in my pelvis. when I have my surgery for it, theyre gonna check my tubes, its also been said that I may have something else going on aswell.

Old 12-07-2014, 07:04 PM   #11
Heidi Tiger
Loon NOS

I am currently:

Hi Emma,

Did you see this story in January?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-25716446
It might not be applicable to your situation, but it shows just how far fertility medicine is evolving. Even if you get bad news at your operation and are told you can't have children now, that doesn't mean that options won't become available in the future. I hope that the news from your operation is positive though.
Xxx

Reality leaves a lot to the imagination

Heidi Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)