Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 03-11-2010, 08:21 AM   #1
Spyke
Ryan Adams would-be

I am currently:
Help sorting through my thoughts

Hey y'all.

Recently, a friend of mine acknowledged he was questioning his sexuality, in that he knew he was attracted to women, but possibly men, too. Being un-labeled (pansexual if you MUST have something) and gender fluid, I was understanding of this. We both have girlfriends, and we have both always been jokingly flirty with one another.

My girlfriend and I have been having some troubles lately, and it's been taking it's toll on me. "Ken," let's call him, came to chill out with me and watch the election results come in. We ended up talking about this and some other personal things, and normally we would've sat close or made light contact or something. But tonight, we legitimately cuddled, his head on my bare chest, unabashedly homoromantic. This continued throughout the night, whether we were making small talk, laughing, or talking seriously.

I don't know where this came from, and maybe it was just in my head that we made a connection. We are both committed men, but something was there, I think. And I can't tell if I really didn't want it to go further. He mentioned me sleeping over in his bed, and I couldn't tell if he was joking, but I considered it. I really do love my girlfriend. I don't know what's wrong.

impeccableblahs' minion and plaything!

All my life, I've been locked into the darkness, trying to find a peaceful song to sing when everything goes wrong.

"I said 'puck you,' with a 'P!' You don't even know how to spell..."

I view want from to rot walk I in that the skinny snow so and be not to leave want a I footprint

Spyke is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 03-11-2010, 02:45 PM   #2
88shelz
be positive

I am currently:

im not sure what i would do.
could you both speak to each other about it in seriousness without the joking around and see what you are both thinking/feeling.

Some days are still hard but they make the good days seem all the better :)

88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:40 PM   #3
Spyke
Ryan Adams would-be

I am currently:

I don't know if that's really an option. I mean, we both have good relationships going right now, and neither of us want to mess that up, so if there is something there, I just wouldn't know what to do. I thank you all for the support. Maybe it's nothing. Maybe it'll go away.

impeccableblahs' minion and plaything!

All my life, I've been locked into the darkness, trying to find a peaceful song to sing when everything goes wrong.

"I said 'puck you,' with a 'P!' You don't even know how to spell..."

I view want from to rot walk I in that the skinny snow so and be not to leave want a I footprint

Spyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:59 PM   #4
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it

I am currently:

i'd agree that it would probably simplify things if you talked it over to find out what hes feeling about the situation.... i and then whatever you decide, make sure that you follow through, so if you stay with your girlfriend, then don't cuddle or anythin with him... i'm not going to be much more help with this, i'm not really good at this....

this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.

PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie

PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)