RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 02-09-2008, 01:22 AM   #1
pedro

I am currently:
Triggering (OD) - !pablo Back In Mylife

Had Aq Relally Bad Two Weaks Gone Through 2 Ozs O Fth Ewhite Stufff,, Im Raally Slipping Back In To Old Habitisw , Not Sure Wta To Do, I Rally Dont Want To Gio Na, Or Tel Mr Docor Ppsych As It Will Effect My Medicatrion ,, Any Advice Guys...

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 02-09-2008, 06:59 AM   #2
Tig

I am sorry things have been difficult for you over the last couple of weeks. I really think you should speak to psych Doctor because they know your situation well and would be able to help you to get out of these difficult times. What makes you afraid of your medication being changed? It might be a good thing, I'm sure your psych doctor wouldn't change your medication doses unless he/she thought it would benefit you.

Tig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 10:31 AM   #3
88shelz
be positive

I am currently:

i dont nderstand all the words you have typed and therefore cant give any good advice.

i do advise you to see your doctor though if you are having problems

88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)