RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 20-06-2011, 04:17 PM   #1
xbertyx

I am currently:
ugh :( trigger warning - sh mentioned.

not having a very good time right now. gained like half a pound in recovery . another pound and i would have gained a stone since this recovery began the end of january. not surprising i was very upset yesterday due to the gain and didnt end up going to cosford air muesuem like my family had planned. we went to asda instead..lol but should be going there next sunday.
to make me cry even more yesterday, my damn internet wouldnt work. it says connected but to local and internet, not the t-mobile signal it should be connecting too. therefore last night i had to use my aunts laptop =/.

also due to recovery and the gain, iv spent most of the day feel huge and frustrated because of this but have tried to stay somwhat positive. iv also been finding it harder to sleep recently, due to thinking about my Ed and weight so much. got like 4 hours sleep last night. as well as this iv had urges to SH, which started last night. i dont know why, as i havent sh'd in like 6 months and havent wanted to. i got as far as putting tweeves in my bag to help take about my sharpener for SH, but i havent so far.... i even had a dream last night about cutting.

at the moment im in college, today hasnt gone too slow, which is good i guess. plans for this week are college monday and tuesday, nans house wednesday, college thursday, nans again friday then voleenteer work down the pharmacy il be working at from august onwards with my mom. then sunday its that air craft museum in costford. hopefully when i get back from college my internet will be working, fingers crossed.

i dont feel so good anymore
not the way i used to feel
when i was young

xbertyx is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 21-06-2011, 09:07 PM   #2
beautifulpain

I am currently:

I know how horrible gaining weight makes you feel, trust me. But half a pound is insignificant gain, you could go to the toilet and be half a pound lighter, and then you could have a drink and suddenly be heavier. Throughout the day your always gaining/loosing water weight so weighing yourself isnt an accurate measure. Try not to think of it in terms of numbers, why should a number stop you going out and enjoying yourself with your family, what right does this silly little number have to do that? Best way to help your recovery is try to weigh as little as poss, it only hinders you. xxx

beautifulpain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2011, 10:08 PM   #3
xbertyx

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulpain View Post
I know how horrible gaining weight makes you feel, trust me. But half a pound is insignificant gain, you could go to the toilet and be half a pound lighter, and then you could have a drink and suddenly be heavier. Throughout the day your always gaining/loosing water weight so weighing yourself isnt an accurate measure. Try not to think of it in terms of numbers, why should a number stop you going out and enjoying yourself with your family, what right does this silly little number have to do that? Best way to help your recovery is try to weigh as little as poss, it only hinders you. xxx
true but i nly weight once a week...so not a huge amount. xox

i dont feel so good anymore
not the way i used to feel
when i was young

xbertyx is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)