RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 15-05-2012, 12:18 PM   #1
joanna2422

I am currently:
death and pushed away

Hi, i am finding things really hard right now, my boyfriend of 9months lost his 14 year old brother due 2 suicide a few days ago its breaking my heart as i got on with him really well and it hurts seing my boyfriend and family a total mess, at first my boyfriend needed me when he found out the news but he has recently been staying at his mums since it happend which is about 30mins away from where i am and i dont drive, i have a 2year old daughter and i left her with my mum to go and comfort them manily my boyfriend, i have done everything pack his bag to go 2 his mums, cuddle him, comfort his mum, wash his back and hair in the bath, called round 2 see his uncle to see if he was ok all these little things i have done off my own back, i really do care and just do these things but i have done everything 2 try and help but who does he ring wen he needs someone??? is friends? why dont he want me his girlfriend?? i felt sad by this but put it 2 the back of my head but it hurt, his friends and i have been with him since but he has been avoiding being alone with me what have i done? he doesnt want to be alone with me his friends have 2 constantly be there? my boyfriend has turned 2 drink really badly his friends wont listen 2 me wen i say hes had enough and he needs to get home? they let him get more drunk after hes allready drunk.. he is really bad wen hes drunk, he keeps coming back up to this area as an escape away from the house and his mum and that, but hes going to the pub he has drank for 4days in a row now i am woried about his health, i said id go to the put with him but he said he just wanted to go with a friend i felt pushed out again, i had to come home anyway cuz i have my little girl but he is in this area now with his friends i rang him today and ask what he was doing he was just saying i dont know, i said i might be going to your mums later, he said well i duno wat i am doing.? i said why are you pushing me away? he said sorry i dont know.. our relationship is 2nd right now,, but surely we shudnt let this ruien our relationship surely he shud need me right now why dont he need me and he needs his friends? i said should stay away?he said i dont no what i what i am going through a hard time, i understand but i am so jelous he wants his friends and not me i feel i shud stay away, i feel pushed sooooooooo far out i feel like his mates can be there 24/7 but i have to beg or ask pemission, feel i cant even just turn up at his mums incase he was there and didnt want me there, i feel so alone, heartbroken, angry jelous, pushed away, i dont know what to do i dont want us to be over i feel i have lost him allredy hes messed up and different.. i dont want this to ruien his life, our life, i must sound very selfish but am i devistated about the death of his brother but its hard ti be so upset, try and be strong for my boyfriend and feel like this because he doesnt want me he wants his friends. when will he want me? plz help me people out there i dont know what to do this is the only way i thing i could get answers.. why is he doing this.. men ou there have you done this yourself? plz write back.. i am so lost, x

joanna2422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 11:58 PM   #2
talaiporia
Chat Mod

I am currently:

Hi. I'm really sorry to hear about your boyfriend's brother. Losing someone to suicide is a horrible thing, and it's natural that you would be worried about him.

It might be worth calling his mum, if you're very worried, and asking for her advice on what she thinks you should do, and if there is anything you can do to help, as well as letting her know you're worried about him and his drinking right now. She knows him best, and she'll probably have the best advice for you right now, as well as knowing more about what's going on.

It might be that he just needs some space, and some time with his family to grieve, and deal with this tragedy, and that he will come home soon.

It doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you go.
No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
We won't all be here this time next year,
so while you can take a picture of us.
We're definitely going to hell,
but we'll have all the best stories to tell.

talaiporia is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)