Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 12:14 AM   #21

my parents are some of the abusrss.

they dnt beleive me about theother stuff

Old 14-04-2010, 11:24 AM   #22
Zurg
Evil Emperor

I am currently:

I have never really talked about the sexual stuff to anyone. Not on here and not really in real life..... I tried to tell my mum but i think she just thought i'm pathetic......

Old 28-08-2016, 06:28 AM   #23
Ginger_nerd

I am currently:

I havent told my parents yet.... or my older sister... its still so raw for me even after 3 years almost.. I have told some of my close friends and boyfriend, mainly because the friends have had similar experiences and because I feel my boyfriend has a right to know....
I mainly haven't told my close family because of the pain it will cause them, and because for so long I viewed it as my fault and didn't even realize I was raped until 2 years later, and i feel it is now toon late to bring up the matter... plus he was one of my best friends and my boyfriend at the time so I can't imagine going to police or anything about it, and I know my family would push for me to do that...
I guess part of me still blames myself then... but the people I have told don't ever bring it up unless I'm the one to talk about it... which I have been trying to do more often just to get that bitter taste out of my mouth...
Also I am so sorry this happened to you.. no one should ever have to go through this and seeing that there are so many people that do really just makes my soul ache.... i hope I was somewhat helpful...

Closed Thread

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)