RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 24-01-2008, 01:52 PM   #1
scarred4life532
Die Another Day

I am currently:
Triggering (SI) - They found out...

Yeh, my sister found my box of 'tools'. This was back on Monday night. She was sobbing for hours.. My parents were pretty upset, my mom more then my dad, but they didn't even let me sleep in my room downstairs. I had to sleep with them in their room. My mom didn't trust me to be by myself.

so ya, i was like under 24 hour survellance the last few days. They didn't let me go to school. They took my tools away, that's okay, Ive got backups if I need them...

I keep trying to think this will be for the better, but it's so hard. They keep checking up on me to make sure im okay, I kinda jsut want them to leave me alone.

They told me that i was gonna get professional help. maybe that'll be good, though i hate talking to people, especially people i don't know.

whatever...

maybe im just looking for sympathy here. pathetic, i know...

scarred4life532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 02:01 PM   #2
_plastic

Please dear try to understand that your parents are doing this cause they care about so much and they are so worried about you. You can't blame them for being so worried esp when they know that their son is hurting himself that must've been so hard on them .

Getting a professional help would help you a lot , it may be hard esp at the very first sessions but it gets easier by time . I hope that'd accept the help if they offered it .

I don't think that making you stay home and skip school is a good idea , but it's hard for them to accept the idea that you may harm yourself if they were not around .

Please know that your parents love you and want the best for you that why they act this way .

Take care of yourself x

A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx

_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 03:23 PM   #3
lostdaisy

I am currently:

Its not pathetic ata ll post away.
i've been through similar with my parents making me sleep in their room when they realised how down i was n stuff. and not letting me be alone because they were scared i'd cut. i realise how fustrating that can be but they are only doing it because they care.

it can be really difficult to talk to doctors but its probabely for the best. It will maybe stop your parents feeling helpless if that at least know that your getting help. Also the more you are able to tell a doctor the more they will beable to help you (i know that its hard though)

i agree that keeping you home all the time wont help though. Hope they let you go back soon
hope things work out for you, pm if youe ever want to
take care xx

lostdaisy is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)