RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-05-2009, 02:07 AM   #1
The Unicorn

I am currently:
Annoyed. Horsey talk.

Ok so i have two horses and i have a smallish field that was destroied by my neighbors horses before i got mine. ive have mine 3 years and ive spent a lot of money on the field and horses keeping them in good condition. but my neighbor cold his house and a field beside it but moved to a house that as on the same yard and kept his 100acres. (by the way he runs a foaling farm)

Anyway, the new neighbor told me i could have his field and i had my horses in it then the old owner decided to jump in and stole it, now i have a useless field and he has a padlock on the field i was told i could have and im back to spending heaps on feeding my horses again because they have no grass, because of him!! ive talked to him and the neighbor but both are asses and dont care, which is more annoying because my dad does work for them for free so we can have fields and they dont give us them, so were loosing money AND food.

they suck so bad. and i just needed to moan about it because its getting me so down lately, i feel guilty that my horses dont have a good field but i mean, what can i do apart from buy a new field? (btw all the fields surrounding have cows in them and that farmer wont let me use them and i have no mode of transport for my horses)

Just amuse me and tell me how horrid they are.

The Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:10 AM   #2
happywondering
выродок

Why do horses seem more hassle than they are worth.

People are land/money grabbing.greedy bastards.

Never forget what you are for the rest of the world will not.
Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you

happywondering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:16 AM   #3
The Unicorn

I am currently:

Thety do seem that way. But so are all animals...lol...still wouldnt trade them for the world.

Old 11-05-2009, 02:36 AM   #4
happywondering
выродок

cats are easy to look after

Never forget what you are for the rest of the world will not.
Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you

happywondering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:51 AM   #5
PropheticStar

Yeah but, ever tried to ride a cat?

Old 11-05-2009, 02:55 AM   #6
xlaurenx

I am currently:

I kinda know how you feel, i share a horse. Thats quite of a tough situation to be in, the old owner has and had NO right to go and put a padlock on, its not his land anymore, so i would say he had no right to do that, i have you tried ringing someone about it the coucil or something? If the new owner of the land said you can allow your horses to graze on there then why is he saying you cant? Has he given you a reason if all else fails you could try renting a field out and keeping your horses, there i would not worry about the food to much i mean yer they need to be fed but with it coming up to summer, do your horses have tea will any supplements in because if not could you not just allow them to live of the grass and if they do have supplements what about giving there supplements in some chaff, or Hi Fi maybe?
Sorry its so long.
People can be so mean sometimes!

xlaurenx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:43 AM   #7
The Unicorn

I am currently:

I had rented some land but after two weeks the farmer told me to leave because he wanted hay, it seems that making money on hay is more important than keep the animals that EAT that hay alive??????

its so annoying, i cant do anything because the new neighbor wants to keep the old one sweet idk why but whatever, ill keep my babies fed no matter what it costs

Old 11-05-2009, 03:49 AM   #8
The Unicorn

I am currently:

btw, i have a TB and hes very hard to keep condition on, hes getting two feeds of condition cubes and mix and oils and suppelments a day. my cob is a good doer so he doesnt need much. its my TB i worry for. its so annoying that he has so much land yet STEAL a 1 1/2 acre field from me when ive let him have my field for the 3 years i had no horses....its just....rude

Old 11-05-2009, 03:57 AM   #9
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.

I am currently:

Can you contact someone in your local council about it???? Kick up a stink!!!

Also, talk to some racing stables about keeping your TB in condition. They might be able to give you some good tips on what to do!

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

- Dr. Seuss

Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:41 PM   #10
IsoldeRose

I am currently:

oh dear - i have 2 horses as well and we r very lucky as we live on a farm but could you not get onto a local livery yard or tackshop to see if they have any grazing for rent or anything. I can really sympathise xxx

IsoldeRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:12 PM   #11
I'll be Fine
Dani 'I like boys'

I am currently:

What is your TB fed? I had a TBx who was very difficult to keep weight on, but I changed her onto Equilibra 500, Fibregest and Alfalfa Oatinol and she looked brilliant. The oatinol is something that helps the gut absorb all of the nutrients in the feed and so helps them keep condition. I'm pretty sure most, if not all Equilibra feeds have Oatinol in them, so it could be worth a try?

I'll be Fine is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)