RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 23-11-2019, 07:49 PM   #1
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:
To write love on her arms

What do y’all think about to write love on her arms I think it’s good but what do y’all think about it?

Darkwings44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 09:46 PM   #2
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

If you've got an hour or two spare I'd recommend using the search function on here to search for TWLOHA. It was before my time but it caused a lot of controversy here to the point where ostensibly mundane threads about TWLOHA made by unsuspecting newbies were closed to prevent chaos. My favourite is one I just found that went "and now im going to close this before the usual argument commences" :')

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 11:48 PM   #3
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

wwwooooowwwwww!!!!!!! that bad?? :O

Darkwings44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 10:45 AM   #4
Zurg
Evil Emperor

I am currently:

Darkwings, a lot of people around here didn't like it. So every time someone made a thread that mentioned it, it all got a really good bashing. But times change and so do members so maybe it's a bit different now????

Zurg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 08:51 PM   #5
Auror.
Camden

I was a fan at first, (i.e. like 2006-2007) when it was popular. However, now, I don't support them at all. I don't like their religious affiliations, and I don't believe much of the money that they make goes into the right places. I personally choose to support organizations that have proven track records with their money, and also organizations that support diversity as well.

I think if you like them and find their messages helpful that is important and should not be discounted. But I'd be wary of giving them any of your own money.

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.

Auror. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 12:58 AM   #6
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!

I am currently:

I dont remember much of the controversy but I think it's mostly an USA thing. The majority of members here are from the UK so we have our own charities doing their own thing such as Mind. Yes I am aware that they have a UK Facebook page but from their public posts they dont seem to be doing much in the UK.

I think caution is needed when dealing with non well known organisations. For all we know it could be a cult.

Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013

not_so_insig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2019, 01:41 AM   #7
Koala hugs

I am currently:

The only good thing is that the song by helio came out of it in my opinion and as far as I know apart from that I personally wouldn't go near them but for me religion and talk of it is a huge trigger so it'd b defeating the object for me to engage with them

Koala hugs is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)