RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-08-2011, 12:55 AM   #1
forever_lost

I am currently:
questions that might make you think.

you can answer and repost or just think about them to yourself. =]
  1. What is it like to wake up every morning and pretend that you aren’t dying?
  2. Do you believe in the death penalty? What if someone murdered your mother in cold blood? What if someone murdered a stranger’s mother, but saved your life the month before?
  3. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
  4. Would you rather be rich and paralyzed from the waist down or poor and able bodied?
  5. What’s the most expensive gift you have ever received? Is it the best gift you have ever received?
  6. When was the last time you lied? Is it possible to lie without saying anything at all?
  7. Stealing is immoral, right? But what if stealing was the only way to feed a starving child?
  8. If I gave you $20, what percentage would you – really – save? If I gave you $200,000, what percentage would you save? Should there be a difference?
  9. If someone could tell you the exact day and time that you are going to die, would you want them to tell you?
  10. If you found out you were going to die today, would you have any regrets? Would you be happy with the way you spent the last 24 hours of your life?
  11. What’s your single greatest moment of personal failure? Looking back on it now, did it make you weaker or stronger? What did you learn?
  12. Do the words ‘freedom’ and ‘liberty’ mean not being persecuted or discriminated against, or do they mean doing whatever you please?
  13. Have you ever discriminated against someone? Imagine that a street gang notorious for wearing purple shirts has robbed and murdered several hundred people in your town. If a man wearing a purple shirt just rang your doorbell, would you answer it?
  14. Is it crazier to choose to be poor or to spend 40 years of your life hating 40 hours a week?
  15. Do you ever feel like you don’t have enough time? How many hours a week do you spend watching TV, or playing video games, or…?
  16. Do you ever celebrate the green lights?
  17. If you could be given another talent or ability, what would you want it to be? Have you ever – really – tried to perfect this ability in yourself?
  18. When you help someone, do you ever think, “What’s in it for me?”
  19. Joy is found with simple awareness. What does your joy look like today?
  20. What’s the difference between ‘living’ and ‘existing?’
  21. Are you willing to sacrifice the life of your child or lover to support a war?
  22. Do you ask enough questions, or do you settle for what you know?
  23. If you could do it all over again, would you change anything?
  24. If your life was a novel, what would be the title and how would your story end?

Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak.
Sometimes it just means you're strong enough to let go.
"But it's the truth even if it didn't happen."

forever_lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:15 AM   #2
Asura

25. If tomatoes are fruits, does that make ketchup a smoothie?
26. If you rape a hooker is it considered shoplifting?

Nous avons abrité tous les rêves du monde,
Et c'est dans le soleil que nous avons grandi.

Asura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:28 AM   #3
sweepingly
✗my wishes over their airspace

I am currently:

I don't know whether to post my answers or not.

sweepingly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:52 PM   #4
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?

I am currently:

What is it like to wake up every morning and pretend that you aren’t dying?
I'm not dying so I wouldn't know.

Do you believe in the death penalty?
No.

What if someone murdered your mother in cold blood?
No.

What if someone murdered a stranger’s mother, but saved your life the month before?
No.

If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
Not long at all probably.

Would you rather be rich and paralyzed from the waist down or poor and able I don't know.

What’s the most expensive gift you have ever received?
*shrug*

Is it the best gift you have ever received?
No.

When was the last time you lied?
Today.

Is it possible to lie without saying anything at all?
Sort of.

Stealing is immoral, right? But what if stealing was the only way to feed a starving child?
Then steal. Duh.

If I gave you $20, what percentage would you – really – save?
None.
If I gave you $200,000, what percentage would you save?
Not much.

Should there be a difference?
Depends.

If someone could tell you the exact day and time that you are going to die, would you want them to tell you?
I don't know.

If you found out you were going to die today, would you have any regrets?
Yes.

Would you be happy with the way you spent the last 24 hours of your life?
No.

What’s your single greatest moment of personal failure?
Shut up.

Looking back on it now, did it make you weaker or stronger?
Stronger.

What did you learn?
Not to be a dick.

Do the words ‘freedom’ and ‘liberty’ mean not being persecuted or discriminated against, or do they mean doing whatever you please?
The first one.

Have you ever discriminated against someone? I've had prejudice but would hope I haven't acted on it.

Imagine that a street gang notorious for wearing purple shirts has robbed and murdered several hundred people in your town. If a man wearing a purple shirt just rang your doorbell, would you answer it?
No, I'd check through the door whether it was someone I knew.

Is it crazier to choose to be poor or to spend 40 years of your life hating 40 hours a week?
Hating.

Do you ever feel like you don’t have enough time?
Sometimes.

How many hours a week do you spend watching TV, or playing video games, or…?
Don't know. A lot on laptop.

Do you ever celebrate the green lights?
YES.

If you could be given another talent or ability, what would you want it to be?
Stunning singing, amazing people helping skills or drawing/painting, languages.

Have you ever – really – tried to perfect this ability in yourself?
One or two yes.

When you help someone, do you ever think, “What’s in it for me?”
Sometimes.

Joy is found with simple awareness. What does your joy look like today?
Shut up.

What’s the difference between ‘living’ and ‘existing?’
Happiness/pleasure.

Are you willing to sacrifice the life of your child or lover to support a war?
No.

Do you ask enough questions, or do you settle for what you know?
I ask questions.

If you could do it all over again, would you change anything?
Dunno.

If your life was a novel, what would be the title and how would your story end?
*Shrug* and probably badly.

'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter

Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:17 PM   #5
MrsCoulter
{Fighting a War}

I am currently:

1. What is it like to wake up every morning and pretend that you aren’t dying? Not dying but you know
  2. Do you believe in the death penalty? What if someone murdered your mother in cold blood? What if someone murdered a stranger’s mother, but saved your life the month before? I would understand they had their reasons. I do believe in the death penalty. If soemone murdered my mother in cold blood I would probably go off the rails
  3. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend? Not very long
  4. Would you rather be rich and paralyzed from the waist down or poor and able bodied? Poor and able bodied
  5. What’s the most expensive gift you have ever received? Is it the best gift you have ever received? My computer probably and yes it is
  6. When was the last time you lied? Is it possible to lie without saying anything at all? Lying by ommission is not lying in my eyes but the last time I lied was today.
  7. Stealing is immoral, right? But what if stealing was the only way to feed a starving child? Stealing is stealing.
  8. If I gave you $20, what percentage would you – really – save? If I gave you $200,000, what percentage would you save? Should there be a difference? I wouldn't save anything from $20 but I would save about 50%
  9. If someone could tell you the exact day and time that you are going to die, would you want them to tell you? I think so yes
  10. If you found out you were going to die today, would you have any regrets? Would you be happy with the way you spent the last 24 hours of your life? Right now I would - I have met two of my favourite people in the world. I have a dog, I have things I've alwasy wanted.
  11. What’s your single greatest moment of personal failure? Looking back on it now, did it make you weaker or stronger? What did you learn? Leaving university and it made me weaker. If I didn't leave I would be better off
  12. Do the words ‘freedom’ and ‘liberty’ mean not being persecuted or discriminated against, or do they mean doing whatever you please? Freedom means nothing now adays
  13. Have you ever discriminated against someone? Imagine that a street gang notorious for wearing purple shirts has robbed and murdered several hundred people in your town. If a man wearing a purple shirt just rang your doorbell, would you answer it? I would - but I usually see a group of teenage or young boys/girls and cross the road or walk vastly around them.
  14. Is it crazier to choose to be poor or to spend 40 years of your life hating 40 hours a week? God - who knows.
  15. Do you ever feel like you don’t have enough time? How many hours a week do you spend watching TV, or playing video games, or…? Erm I don't really watch too much tv or play many games but I spend alot of time on the internet and constantly feel I never have enough time
  16. Do you ever celebrate the green lights? erm.. no?
  17. If you could be given another talent or ability, what would you want it to be? Have you ever – really – tried to perfect this ability in yourself? Be able to draw and yes I did but I can never do it
  18. When you help someone, do you ever think, “What’s in it for me?” Yes quite often but not always
  19. Joy is found with simple awareness. What does your joy look like today? Non-existent
  20. What’s the difference between ‘living’ and ‘existing?’ Living is enjoying and caring, existing is simply the motions of human life.
  21. Are you willing to sacrifice the life of your child or lover to support a war? No
  22. Do you ask enough questions, or do you settle for what you know? I settke
  23. If you could do it all over again, would you change anything? I would go back to University, not be living this existence
  24. If your life was a novel, what would be the title and how would your story end? erm... living in peace would be the end and the title would be Silent Torment

"John, being brave is going where no man has gone before and with Lizzy Stark, that is NOT what you'll be doing!" - Aunt Polly.

“I told him I was going to betray you, and betray Lyra, and he believed me because I was corrupt and full of wickedness; he looked so deep I felt sure he'd see the truth. But I lied too well. I was lying with every nerve and fiber and everything I'd ever done...I wanted him to find no good in me, and he didn't. There is none.”

MrsCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 07:59 AM   #6
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On

I am currently:

I'm not dying

No

No

What if someone murdered a stranger’s mother, but saved your life the month before?
No

If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
I'm a hypocrite because I always tell myself that I wouldn't stay in a situation like that, but I have multiple times in the past

Would you rather be rich and paralyzed from the waist down or poor and able?
I'm not sure

I don't know

N/A

Today

I guess

Stealing is immoral, right? But what if stealing was the only way to feed a starving child?
Then steal

None

Not much

Depends

If someone could tell you the exact day and time that you are going to die, would you want them to tell you?
No

Yes

No

I'm not answering that

Stronger

What did you learn?
That I don't need it

Do the words ‘freedom’ and ‘liberty’ mean not being persecuted or discriminated against, or do they mean doing whatever you please?
The first one

Have you ever discriminated against someone?
No

Imagine that a street gang notorious for wearing purple shirts has robbed and murdered several hundred people in your town. If a man wearing a purple shirt just rang your doorbell, would you answer it?
No

Is it crazier to choose to be poor or to spend 40 years of your life hating 40 hours a week?
Hating

Sometimes

Too many

I don't know what that is

I don't know

N/A

Sometimes

N/A

Happiness

No

I mostly settle :/

Depends

I don't know

lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 05:14 PM   #7
ParaParaParadise

I am currently:

I wouldn't know.

Yeah. Bring it back!

Then they would get what's coming to them.

Then I'd be mystified.

Always. I'm not that hard on myself. I just read too much into and dwell a lot on things other people say.

Poor and able.

Ipad.

Kindle/Ipad.

Today.

Yep.

Then do it.

Not much.

Not much.

Yeah.

No thank you.

Yes, lots.

Noo.

I'm not answering that.

Stronger.

What did you learn?
To man up.

The first one.

No

No

Hating.

Always.

I don't really watch TV.. But I do spend a lot of time playing games.

No.

No idea.

-

Sometimes yeah.

Don't know!

Existing is putting up with the life you have, living is enjoying the life you have.

Not a chance.

I settle for what I know. Sometimes it's best not to know.

Yes!

I don't know how it would end. I wouldn't want to know how it ended.

ParaParaParadise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 02:10 AM   #8
forever_lost

I am currently:

I don't think I'm dying.

Not really.

I'd rather have them sit in jail with no life forever.

That doesn't really justify it.

We probably wouldn't be friends in the first place.
I can be like my own bully.

Would you rather be rich and paralyzed from the waist down or poor and able bodied?
I'm not really sure...

Probably a trip to Disney World with my aunt and cousins.

Actually no. I wasn't the happiest person then...

When was the last time you lied? Is it possible to lie without saying anything at all?
I don't remember. Probably....Saturday night?

Feeding a starving child is more moral than stealing is immoral.

None of it.

If I gave you $200,000, what percentage would you save? Should there be a difference?
Some...most would go towards paying off bills and such.
Only what's left over would be saved.

Maybe because it might make me live a fuller life.
But it would be really scary.

Yes.

Could be better, but not too bad.
Definitely would've seen more people and not wasted all this time studying for a test.

I'm not really sure.

Probably a little of both.

What did you learn?
I'm not sure.

The first one.

No.

No way!

Poor is one thing...being homeless and starving and probably sick is another.
So I'd rather work a crappy full time job.

All the time...I really have plenty though.

Not much. about 2 hours of tv, no video games.
I spend SO much time online though.

Yes actually.

dance and flexibility.

It was sort of pitiful.

Sometimes.

Existing is being physically alive.
Living is emotionally experiencing life.

Nope.

I ask questions all the time, even when I know I'll sound stupid.
And I'm constantly googling random questions that pop into my head.

Not everything...but some things.

It would focus on me aged 14-18, it'd be called something like Diary of a Best Friend, and it would really interesting but end disappointingly.

Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak.
Sometimes it just means you're strong enough to let go.
"But it's the truth even if it didn't happen."

forever_lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:25 PM   #9
my_smile_is_fake

I am currently:

25 made me Laugh... alot! :)

27... How does the snow plow driver get to work in the morning??

my_smile_is_fake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:34 PM   #10
vonAppen
Alex

I am currently:

I'm already dead on the inside.

No

No

No

probably no cuz I hate myself..

Don't know

I don't know

Don't know

I guess

Then steal

None

Don't know.

Maybe

No

No, I would feel relief

No

Don't know

What did you learn?

The first one

No

Yes

Hating

Sometimes

Too many

???

Don't know

Yes

I have no Joy..

Don't know

No

I settle

Yes

Dead Inside. with me dying..

Close your eyes, so many days go by.
Easy to find what's wrong, harder to find what's right.
Dance With The Devil - Breaking Benjamin

There is nothing like driving so fast that you can see the thin line between life and death

feel free to pm me

vonAppen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:01 AM   #11
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind

I am currently:

1. sucks..
  2. i believe in it
  3. not long
  4. poor and able bodied. hell, im poor now
  5. my laptop as far as i know/my laptop
  6. yesterday/yea
  7. then it would be ok
  8. idk and yea
  9. no
  10. idk
  11. idk
  12. probably not
  13. idk
  14. yea/idk
  15. no
  16. to be able to draw well, and yes
  17. yes sadly..
  18. idk
  19. idk
  20. both
  21. truthfully? no. what ive done, and the mistakes ive made are what turned me into who i am today. which is a slightly better person than who i used to be
  22. idk and id probably die from some stupid reason

♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪

High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:09 PM   #12
Emily The Strange

I am currently:

1. What is it like to wake up every morning and pretend that you aren’t dying? im not going to die, ill live forever!
  2. Do you believe in the death penalty? What if someone murdered your mother in cold blood? What if someone murdered a stranger’s mother, but saved your life the month before? sometimes i do and sometimes i dont believe in the death penalty. id hope that no one killed my mother and that anyone who murdered anyone else gets a substantail sentence in jail.
  3. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend? probably forever
  4. Would you rather be rich and paralyzed from the waist down or poor and able bodied? poor, money isnt everything
  5. What’s the most expensive gift you have ever received? Is it the best gift you have ever received? my car. its great but i can think of better gifts.
  6. When was the last time you lied? Is it possible to lie without saying anything at all? i lied today. i lie everyday. when someone asks how i am i always respond with im fine thanks. lies.
  7. Stealing is immoral, right? But what if stealing was the only way to feed a starving child? then id steal from someone who had excess and wouldnt miss it.
  8. If I gave you $20, what percentage would you – really – save? If I gave you $200,000, what percentage would you save? Should there be a difference? give me £20 and id save nothing. £200,000 and id try my best to save as much as i cud.
  9. If someone could tell you the exact day and time that you are going to die, would you want them to tell you? definitely not
  10. If you found out you were going to die today, would you have any regrets? Would you be happy with the way you spent the last 24 hours of your life? yeah id be happy but id regret a lot.
  11. What’s your single greatest moment of personal failure? Looking back on it now, did it make you weaker or stronger? What did you learn? theres probably a lot of falures but i cant think of anything.
  12. Do the words ‘freedom’ and ‘liberty’ mean not being persecuted or discriminated against, or do they mean doing whatever you please? not being persecuted or dicriminated against.
  13. Have you ever discriminated against someone? Imagine that a street gang notorious for wearing purple shirts has robbed and murdered several hundred people in your town. If a man wearing a purple shirt just rang your doorbell, would you answer it? i dont purposefully discriminate but as with this example i wouldnt answer as id be to affraid
  14. Is it crazier to choose to be poor or to spend 40 years of your life hating 40 hours a week? hmmm poor
  15. Do you ever feel like you don’t have enough time? How many hours a week do you spend watching TV, or playing video games, or…?i have too much time
  16. Do you ever celebrate the green lights? ??
  17. If you could be given another talent or ability, what would you want it to be? Have you ever – really – tried to perfect this ability in yourself? id like to be able to talk to people, ive tried butim too shy and cant overcome it.
  18. When you help someone, do you ever think, “What’s in it for me?” never
  19. Joy is found with simple awareness. What does your joy look like today? hmmmm
  20. What’s the difference between ‘living’ and ‘existing?’ i exist and others live.
  21. Are you willing to sacrifice the life of your child or lover to support a war? nope. war is destructive and pointless.
  22. Do you ask enough questions, or do you settle for what you know? i settle
  23. If you could do it all over again, would you change anything? nearly everything
  24. If your life was a novel, what would be the title and how would your story end? the life and mind of emily the strange. and it wouldnt end.

Emily The Strange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 12:31 PM   #13
Batmansx_xTeddy
I'm the girl who is lost in space.

I am currently:

1. What is it like to wake up every morning and pretend that you aren’t dying? Well Technically I am not dying but I already feel dead on the inside so I guess I will answer it that way, how does it feel? well it feels empty.
  2. Do you believe in the death penalty? No I don't because I am a firm believer in the theory that no one has the right to take another life no matter how bad a person may be, essentially you are becoming just like them by killing them, so in the end what you makes you any different than the person you are sentencing to death.
  3. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend? Not for every long to be honest. I never speak well of myself but hearing it from someone else would do much more harm than good.
  4. Would you rather be rich and paralyzed from the waist down or poor and able bodied? poor and able bodied, being rich is overrated, will money buy me love or understanding, will it save me from myself, will it makes these thoughts disappear? I didn't think so.
  5. What’s the most expensive gift you have ever received? Is it the best gift you have ever received? the most expensive gift I ever received would be my computer, and no it isn't the best because I tend to treasure the little things like a teddy bear or a cheap bracelet over other stuff.
  6. When was the last time you lied? Is it possible to lie without saying anything at all? Hmm I don't like lying but it is essential when you are screwed up because no one wants to know the truth, I lied the other day when someone asked if I was okay. Not saying anything isn't the same as outright lying about it so no I do not think you can lie without saying anything at all unless of course you are lying to yourself than it is different.
  7. Stealing is immoral, right? But what if stealing was the only way to feed a starving child? If you have the means to afford things than stealing is immoral but if you are trying to feed a starving child and don't have the money than no it isn't immoral.
  8. If I gave you $20, what percentage would you – really – save? If I gave you $200,000, what percentage would you save? Should there be a difference? I probably wouldn't save any of the $20 but I would defiantly save a good percent of $200,000.
  9. If someone could tell you the exact day and time that you are going to die, would you want them to tell you? Yes
  10. If you found out you were going to die today, would you have any regrets? Would you be happy with the way you spent the last 24 hours of your life? Sure I would have regrets. No I wouldn't be happy with how I spent my last day, I don't want to have spent my last day alive so miserable and lost.
  11. What’s your single greatest moment of personal failure? Looking back on it now, did it make you weaker or stronger? What did you learn? Hmm I can't pinpoint my greatest moment of failure just a million little moments that in the grand scheme of things overshadows any victories. I guess one could say that in some ways my failures have made me stronger but at the same time they have also weakened me. I learned many things some good and some bad but mostly I realized that life is a series of trials and all we get in the end is death.
  12. Do the words ‘freedom’ and ‘liberty’ mean not being persecuted or discriminated against, or do they mean doing whatever you please? I guess they mean doing whatever you please. I may hate discrimination but I still realize that everyone is entitled to their own opinion even if it doesn't coincide with my views.
  13. Have you ever discriminated against someone? Imagine that a street gang notorious for wearing purple shirts has robbed and murdered several hundred people in your town. If a man wearing a purple shirt just rang your doorbell, would you answer it? Probably because I may be paranoid but I am not going to discriminate against someone for wearing the color purple because that is just stupid, plus I hardly ever watch the news or touch a newspaper so I highly doubt I would even know of the crimes. Have I ever discriminated against someone? yes I have in the past but I think we all have at one point or another, the thing is you should learn from it and grow as a person.
  14. Is it crazier to choose to be poor or to spend 40 years of your life hating 40 hours a week? I would say it is crazier to be poor because if you can get a job and work hard but decide you are to lazy to than that is unacceptable in my opinion.
  15. Do you ever feel like you don’t have enough time? How many hours a week do you spend watching TV, or playing video games, or…? I never feel like I have enough time but than again I have no idea what I would do with more time. I don't really watch tv, I spend my days in a haze sleeping or reading or just listening to music and hoping life gets better. I am just not a very productive human being.
  16. Do you ever celebrate the green lights? ??? I have no idea what you mean.
  17. If you could be given another talent or ability, what would you want it to be? Have you ever – really – tried to perfect this ability in yourself? I would like to be able to sing or paint. Yes I have tried to learn to paint and I have zero talent at it, the same goes for singing I have a terrible voice.
  18. When you help someone, do you ever think, “What’s in it for me?” Not really
  19. Joy is found with simple awareness. What does your joy look like today? This is a difficult question to answer seeing as how I feel no real joy in my life at the moment. I guess some days I find joy in music or a good book or and unexpected laugh.
  20. What’s the difference between ‘living’ and ‘existing?’ For me living is not a term I would use to describe myself, existing is what I do. I think the difference is like when watching a film of your life do you feel like you were in it or do you feel like you were sitting on the sidelines watching it all pass by.
  21. Are you willing to sacrifice the life of your child or lover to support a war? Never
  22. Do you ask enough questions, or do you settle for what you know? I do both at times but sometimes I just settle because I find asking questions to be to bothersome or tiring.
  23. If you could do it all over again, would you change anything? Yes almost everything.
  24. If your life was a novel, what would be the title and how would your story end? The Journey To Losing Yourself / as for how it would end I assume with my death or maybe whatever comes after death (since I believe in reincarnation maybe I would be reborn and the book would continue on under a new name or a new face).

“I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep.
And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare,
like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.
I woke up into a nightmare.”
― Ned Vizzini

Batmansx_xTeddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 04:58 AM   #14
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming

I am currently:

What is it like to wake up every morning and pretend that you aren’t dying? Well everyone is dying, because everyone will die eventually. Many people don't think about this and think as though they'll live forever. I, however, know I will die and feel like it will be soon.

Do you believe in the death penalty? Hm. In principal yes. I believe that if someone murders someone else, they don't deserve to be here. The only thing, though, is that sometimes people are wrongly convicted and it would beyond suck to get the death penalty when you were actually innocent.

If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend? It would be a really weird friend, because half the time she'd be worshipping me, and the other half of the time she'd be tearing me apart :P

Would you rather be rich and paralyzed from the waist down or poor and able bodied? poor and able bodied. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't even move, I can't even imagine, it would just be horrible. And money really is not everything. If you have love and friendship you can get by

What’s the most expensive gift you have ever received? Is it the best gift you have ever received? I don't know, my family has never spent much on me.

When was the last time you lied? Probably today.

Is it possible to lie without saying anything at all? Yes

Stealing is immoral, right? But what if stealing was the only way to feed a starving child? Then feed the starving child!

If I gave you $20, what percentage would you – really – save? None of it

If I gave you $200,000, what percentage would you save? Maybe 25%? I honestly dont know, ive never had that kind of money before.

Should there be a difference? Yes, it's completely different.

If someone could tell you the exact day and time that you are going to die, would you want them to tell you? If someone could tell me, it would torture me if I didn't know... But I don't want to know. So I'd rather just not have the option at all.

If you found out you were going to die today, would you have any regrets? Of course. Everyone has regrets. People who say they live with no regrets are liars.

Would you be happy with the way you spent the last 24 hours of your life? Not at all.

What’s your single greatest moment of personal failure? Oh man, I can't even pinpoint one moment.

Looking back on it now, did it make you weaker or stronger? My failures only seem to make me weaker, I can't learn from them.

What did you learn? I learned that I suck at life.

Do the words ‘freedom’ and ‘liberty’ mean not being persecuted or discriminated against, or do they mean doing whatever you please? I think they mean both.

Have you ever discriminated against someone? Yes

Imagine that a street gang notorious for wearing purple shirts has robbed and murdered several hundred people in your town. If a man wearing a purple shirt just rang your doorbell, would you answer it? No, I not even answer the door anyway, I'm scared of people

Is it crazier to choose to be poor or to spend 40 years of your life hating 40 hours a week? It his question is phrased confusingly to me... But I think it's asking whether I'd rather be poor or work at a job that I despise. I'd rather be poor I think, but the responsible decision would be to work at a job I despise.

Do you ever feel like you don’t have enough time? Yes, a lot of the time

How many hours a week do you spend watching TV, or playing video games, or…? Too many :P

Do you ever celebrate the green lights? Hm, what?

If you could be given another talent or ability, what would you want it to be? Supreme musical talent

Have you ever – really – tried to perfect this ability in yourself? I have worked on it, but not nearly as hard as I should

When you help someone, do you ever think, “What’s in it for me?” Not really

Joy is found with simple awareness. What does your joy look like today? Today? Well today, it's nonexistent.

What’s the difference between ‘living’ and ‘existing?’ Existing is not a choice. We all exist. It's just being. Living is what you choose to do. It's what you choose to do with yourself and what your attitude toward life is.

Are you willing to sacrifice the life of your child or lover to support a war? That's not my decision, it is theirs.

Do you ask enough questions, or do you settle for what you know? Sometimes I'm too shy to ask questions, but I'm always curious.

If you could do it all over again, would you change anything? Definitely

If your life was a novel, what would be the title and how would your story end? The title would be Behind Blue Eyes and I'd like to think it has a happy ending, but I can't know yet can I?

"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."

~Rachel~

Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 01:28 PM   #15
ILYx3

I am currently:

1. What is it like to wake up every morning and pretend that you aren’t dying? Wow awkward... I've never actually woke up pretending im not dying.. o.o
  2. Do you believe in the death penalty? What if someone murdered your mother in cold blood? What if someone murdered a stranger’s mother, but saved your life the month before? Death penalty is pretty harsh in my opinion. If someone murdered my mom i would track them down and try (or not probably) make their life hell! And that is gonna be awkward.
  3. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend? I always talk negatively about myself, so i don't think i want that person to be around much.
  4. Would you rather be rich and paralyzed from the waist down or poor and able bodied? Hmm hard question. But i would rather be poor and able bodied. I can be rich if I tried hard (or marry some rich bloke).
  5. What’s the most expensive gift you have ever received? Is it the best gift you have ever received? Ummm... hmm. Can't remember. But i think it was around 100-200 dollars. Kinda. >.>
  6. When was the last time you lied? Is it possible to lie without saying anything at all? I lie all the time. And the last time i lied was two days ago. And no.
  7. Stealing is immoral, right? But what if stealing was the only way to feed a starving child? hmmmm...... lol.
  8. If I gave you $20, what percentage would you – really – save? If I gave you $200,000, what percentage would you save? Should there be a difference? if i had 20 dollars i would probably used all the money before i could save it. If i had 200k that would be easier. The difference is the more money the more i am able to save.
  9. If someone could tell you the exact day and time that you are going to die, would you want them to tell you? Yes. Truth hurts but i want to know.
  10. If you found out you were going to die today, would you have any regrets? Would you be happy with the way you spent the last 24 hours of your life? I would fuqqing be so mad... I would regret those things i didn't do/did.
  11. What’s your single greatest moment of personal failure? Looking back on it now, did it make you weaker or stronger? What did you learn? My failure was missing way too much school. I purposely skipped school to avoid classmates, because of my bullying experiences. Yupp the bullying did (kinda) make me stronger in terms of emotions. I learn't that skipping school doesn't help anything and if anyone bullies me FUQ them up!
  12. Do the words ‘freedom’ and ‘liberty’ mean not being persecuted or discriminated against, or do they mean doing whatever you please? Freedom is pretty much the same for everybody.... Mehhh im too tired to think anymore :C
  13. Have you ever discriminated against someone? Imagine that a street gang notorious for wearing purple shirts has robbed and murdered several hundred people in your town. If a man wearing a purple shirt just rang your doorbell, would you answer it? Discriminated? Kinda, but non-verbally. And no i wouldn't answer it because it might be a gang member. But i would ask who it is and if my trusting instincts fall onto that person, i would open. ;)
  14. Is it crazier to choose to be poor or to spend 40 years of your life hating 40 hours a week? o.o Not gonna anwser that. z)
  15. Do you ever feel like you don’t have enough time? How many hours a week do you spend watching TV, or playing video games, or…? i dont have enough time for games for sure. It seems if i play them i never get enough. And i spend minimum 2 hours on all above.
  16. Do you ever celebrate the green lights? Wdf is green lights?
  17. If you could be given another talent or ability, what would you want it to be? Have you ever – really – tried to perfect this ability in yourself? I defintely want to be really smart, like extreme genius. And yeah ive always wanted to be smart.
  18. When you help someone, do you ever think, “What’s in it for me?” Yup. Selfish arent i? :O
  19. Joy is found with simple awareness. What does your joy look like today? Nothing -_____________-
  20. What’s the difference between ‘living’ and ‘existing?’ Do i need to give you the definitions of both and comparing them? Nty.
  21. Are you willing to sacrifice the life of your child or lover to support a war? Sure..
  22. Do you ask enough questions, or do you settle for what you know? What?
  23. If you could do it all over again, would you change anything? Yes. My school life. and my beauty.
  24. If your life was a novel, what would be the title and how would your story end? I have a hot husband, 5 kids and lived happily ever after.

ILYx3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)