Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 21-02-2018, 08:46 PM   #53361
HopeRises

How is everyone this evening?

Amy, do you have a potential date for getting out?

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2018, 11:27 PM   #53362
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Amy, I'm sorry things are so difficult again. I hope things start looking up soon.

How are you all doing?

I'm feeling pretty rubbish. I'm trying really hard and I'm managing but it's just really hard at the moment.

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2018, 11:51 PM   #53363
HopeRises

*sending hugs* what did your CC say Hannah? Can you get a bit or relaxing in? I know it isn't a cure but might help to conserve energy and reboot a little.

I'm tired and need to sleep but my room is too hot so I've opened my skylight but means I need to stay awake for a bit so I can close it again.

Old 22-02-2018, 09:51 AM   #53364
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I hope you slept well in the end! How are you today?

I'm trying to relax and stuff, there just doesn't seem to be much time. I texted my cc on Monday about arranging an appointment and she asked when I was free so I told her but she hasn't got back to me. Trying to convince myself it's ok to call her this morning!

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.

Old 22-02-2018, 09:56 AM   #53365
Aubergine
You've got this.

I am currently:

It's definitely OK to call her this morning!

“Our defeats are softened and our victories are sweetened because we did it together.” - Toby Ziegler.

This isn't everything you are.

Aubergine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 11:30 AM   #53366
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Thanks <3 I called and I'm seeing her tomorrow. Wasn't worth stressing about!

How are you doing Ducky?

Old 22-02-2018, 11:42 AM   #53367
Aardbei
Mali - Deputy Head Forum Moderator

I am currently:

I'm glad you're seeing her Hannah :)

Aardbei is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 11:58 AM   #53368
Aubergine
You've got this.

I am currently:

Well done. <3 How're you doing this morning?

I'm good thanks. Though I saw the ANP at the GP surgery today and she said there's nothing she can do about the painful scar from the failed graft and it could take up to 12 months to improve. She wouldn't increase a medication I take for another injury with the same pain because of overdose risk. I've never overdosed before, always get a months worth meds at a time etc. Don't know what to do now.

“Our defeats are softened and our victories are sweetened because we did it together.” - Toby Ziegler.

Old 22-02-2018, 12:40 PM   #53369
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Hey Ali, how are you doing?

Oh I'm sorry Ducky, that sounds so difficult. I would maybe speak to your GP about the medication, they may be more willing to increase it for you given that you're not at a high risk of overdosing?

I stayed at my parents last night, on the train back now. Have work in a bit, really do not want to go.

Old 22-02-2018, 02:20 PM   #53370
HopeRises

Glad you managed to contact her Hannah and seeing her tomorrow goes well. I really hope it helps. You deserve happiness. I hope work goes well aswell and you feel better when you get there. I always dread going to work so I know the feeling. Well done for trying to do relaxing things when you can. Your doing well *sending hugs*

Ali, how are you doing?

Ducky, sorry to hear that they can't do anything or give you the meds. Hopefully your doctor will be able to arrange it. Maybe even if you pick it up every few weeks instead of all in one go, although I can imagine that would be a major pain. How are you doing today? How are your new work hours panning out for you?

Old 22-02-2018, 03:32 PM   #53371
Voldemort

I hope your cc has some useful suggestions, Hannah. Sorry things are so hard for you at the moment. I hope it eases up.

How are you, Leigh?

Ducky that sounds really frustrating. I second (third??) going to your gp about it.

I got sectioned today. And Ritzi is in the general and I haven’t seen her for a week and a half and I’m worried about her and idk. Everything is this huge mess.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 04:20 PM   #53372
HopeRises

That sounds really tough Amy. Can you speak via phone/text? I can imagine both of you are very worried about the other. I'm sorry you got sectioned but I hope they manage to help and look after you until your well enough to come off it.

Old 23-02-2018, 05:49 PM   #53373
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Oh I'm sorry Amy, that all sounds so difficult. I really hope that you and Ritzi both start feeling better asap <3

How are you doing Leigh?

How are you all today?

Seeing my CC was helpful. She's really lovely. I need to go get my blood test done so they can decide if my lithium needs increasing or whatever. She also gave me a lollipop because she said a while ago as a joke that if I was still taking my meds by Feb then she'd get me one

Old 23-02-2018, 10:42 PM   #53374
HopeRises

Top job on the meds thing.i know it's difficult for you so you should be proud. Enjoy the lolly.

Old 23-02-2018, 11:34 PM   #53375
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Thanks Leigh <3

How are you doing?

Old 23-02-2018, 11:43 PM   #53376
Aubergine
You've got this.

I am currently:

Old 24-02-2018, 12:10 AM   #53377
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Hey Ducky, how's it going?

Old 24-02-2018, 12:12 AM   #53378
Aubergine
You've got this.

I am currently:

Hey Hannah. :) How're you?

I'm alright thanks. Considering getting out of bed and making a crumpet. I've gone suddenly hungry!

Old 24-02-2018, 12:24 AM   #53379
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Ooh, I think crumpets are always a good call!

I'm tired and anxious but otherwise okay.

Old 24-02-2018, 12:34 AM   #53380
Aubergine
You've got this.

I am currently:

Tired and anxious is no fun. Do you know what you're anxious about? You at work or could you try and sleep soon?

I made crumpets! With butter and tinned mackerel.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)