RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 20-07-2009, 06:54 AM   #1
perfectly_fallen

I am currently:
another quiz

If you could have one type of candy every time you snapped your fingers, what candy would it be?skittles

If you could choose a super power, what one would you choose?
read minds

If every time you sneezed, lightning struck your ex… Would you try not to sneeze or just let it happen?
probably just let it happen

If you could breathe fire every time you got upset, would your house still be standing?
no

If you had the ability to transform your appearance to look like one of your friends, would you try to hear what your best friend really thinks about you?
maybe

If you had the ability to magically poof into any room, would you bother walking through doors anymore?
nope

Would you rather have the ability to run to the bathroom at the speed of light or the ability to do back flips all the way to the refrigerator?
back-flips

If every time you sang, everyone around you broke into song and dance, would you sing anymore?
yep. i would be living in my own personal musicial

Would you want amazing speed, if it meant your feet had to be constantly engulfed in painless fire?
no

If every time you yawned, flip flops rained from the sky, would you try to yawn as much as possible?
no, i dont like flip flops

Would you want a butt that could cure disease every time you mooned someone?
no

If you could make someone fall in love with you, just by telling them "Before I go anywhere I fill my shoes with Jello" Would you say it?
nope, cause he already loves me

If you could mesmerize the opposite sex, by playing hopscotch and patty-cake, would you?
probably not

Would you rather have the ability to materialize sonic slushies with your mind or the ability jump 20 feet in the air?
jump 20 feet in the air

If you woke up to realize that all of the dreams/​nightmares you had while sleeping, had come true…would you be afraid to go to sleep after that?
YES

If thinking happy thoughts could make you fly, what would thinking sad thoughts make you do?
not make you fly?

Would you rather look like you were 19 until you were 45, then suddenly look 60, or look as old as you are throughout your life?
look my normal age

I can't get to sleep without:
a hoodie

I have an irrational fear of:
idk

I am too old to be:
idk

I find the thought of childbirth:
scary

Next door to my house is:
weird people

My feet are:
wearing socks

The world is over populated with:
people who think they know everything

I recently broke:
my phone

I last cried because:
i got upset with someone

"Without another chance to save the world, these things they're gone, your gone, forgotten."

perfectly_fallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 05:47 PM   #2
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?

I am currently:

If you could have one type of candy every time you snapped your fingers, what candy would it be? Sherbet.

If you could choose a super power, what one would you choose? Weather control or psychic powers.

If every time you sneezed, lightning struck your ex… Would you try not to sneeze or just let it happen? Depends which ex

If you could breathe fire every time you got upset, would your house still be standing? No.

If you had the ability to transform your appearance to look like one of your friends, would you try to hear what your best friend really thinks about you? Yes yes I would.

If you had the ability to magically poof into any room, would you bother walking through doors anymore? I don't know.

Would you rather have the ability to run to the bathroom at the speed of light or the ability to do back flips all the way to the refrigerator? Back flips.

If every time you sang, everyone around you broke into song and dance, would you sing anymore? Yes, sounds like fun.

Would you want amazing speed, if it meant your feet had to be constantly engulfed in painless fire? I don't know...probably.

If every time you yawned, flip flops rained from the sky, would you try to yawn as much as possible? No.

Would you want a butt that could cure disease every time you mooned someone? Yes.

If you could make someone fall in love with you, just by telling them "Before I go anywhere I fill my shoes with Jello" Would you say it? I don't know, it wouldn't be real love would it.

If you could mesmerize the opposite sex, by playing hopscotch and patty-cake, would you? No.

Would you rather have the ability to materialize sonic slushies with your mind or the ability jump 20 feet in the air? Jump.

If you woke up to realize that all of the dreams/​nightmares you had while sleeping, had come true…would you be afraid to go to sleep after that? Yes. Very.

If thinking happy thoughts could make you fly, what would thinking sad thoughts make you do? Fall.

Would you rather look like you were 19 until you were 45, then suddenly look 60, or look as old as you are throughout your life? As old as I was.

I can't get to sleep without: Music or someone I feel completely comfortable with.

I have an irrational fear of: Having my hips touched.

I am too old to be: I don't know.

I find the thought of childbirth: Scary.

Next door to my house is: Two weird couples.

My feet are: Tiny and narrow.

The world is over populated with: People.

I recently broke: My headphones.

I last cried because: I find food difficult.

'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter

Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 07:57 PM   #3
green.eyes
killing me softly

I am currently:

If you could have one type of candy every time you snapped your fingers, what candy would it be? pixie sticks

If you could choose a super power, what one would you choose? flying or invisibilty

If every time you sneezed, lightning struck your ex… Would you try not to sneeze or just let it happen? try not to sneeze

If you could breathe fire every time you got upset, would your house still be standing? No.

If you had the ability to transform your appearance to look like one of your friends, would you try to hear what your best friend really thinks about you? huh? i'm confused. i'd like to change the way i look yes

If you had the ability to magically poof into any room, would you bother walking through doors anymore? doubt it

Would you rather have the ability to run to the bathroom at the speed of light or the ability to do back flips all the way to the refrigerator? Back flips.

If every time you sang, everyone around you broke into song and dance, would you sing anymore? totally

Would you want amazing speed, if it meant your feet had to be constantly engulfed in painless fire? painless? then yes

If every time you yawned, flip flops rained from the sky, would you try to yawn as much as possible? only in summer

Would you want a butt that could cure disease every time you mooned someone? Yes.

If you could make someone fall in love with you, just by telling them "Before I go anywhere I fill my shoes with Jello" Would you say it? no, i wouldnt want fake love

If you could mesmerize the opposite sex, by playing hopscotch and patty-cake, would you? ocasionally

Would you rather have the ability to materialize sonic slushies with your mind or the ability jump 20 feet in the air? Jump.

If you woke up to realize that all of the dreams/​nightmares you had while sleeping, had come true…would you be afraid to go to sleep after that? hell yes. my dreams are distrurbing

If thinking happy thoughts could make you fly, what would thinking sad thoughts make you do? Fall.

Would you rather look like you were 19 until you were 45, then suddenly look 60, or look as old as you are throughout your life? As old as I was.

I can't get to sleep without: background noise

I have an irrational fear of: wasps

I am too old to be: such a disney fan

I find the thought of childbirth: beautiful

Next door to my house is: a driveway

My feet are: anverage sized

The world is over populated with: assholes

I recently broke: my toe

I last cried because: everyone in my house is ill or stressed or depressed

green.eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 09:21 PM   #4
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay

I am currently:

If you could have one type of candy every time you snapped your fingers, what candy would it be?
I don't like it.

Stop time.

If every time you sneezed, lightning struck your ex… Would you try not to sneeze or just let it happen?
Depends which ex.

If you could breathe fire every time you got upset, would your house still be standing?
No.

If you had the ability to transform your appearance to look like one of your friends, would you try to hear what your best friend really thinks about you?
I don't understand the question.

If you had the ability to magically poof into any room, would you bother walking through doors anymore?
No.

Would you rather have the ability to run to the bathroom at the speed of light or the ability to do back flips all the way to the refrigerator?
Back flips.

If every time you sang, everyone around you broke into song and dance, would you sing anymore?
Yes, sounds like fun.

Would you want amazing speed, if it meant your feet had to be constantly engulfed in painless fire?
I don't know...

If every time you yawned, flip flops rained from the sky, would you try to yawn as much as possible?
No.

Yes.

If you could make someone fall in love with you, just by telling them "Before I go anywhere I fill my shoes with Jello" Would you say it?
I don't know, it wouldn't be real love would it.

If you could mesmerize the opposite sex, by playing hopscotch and patty-cake, would you?
No.

Would you rather have the ability to materialize sonic slushies with your mind or the ability jump 20 feet in the air?
Slushies.

If you woke up to realize that all of the dreams/​nightmares you had while sleeping, had come true…would you be afraid to go to sleep after that?
Yes. Very.

If thinking happy thoughts could make you fly, what would thinking sad thoughts make you do?
Fall.

Would you rather look like you were 19 until you were 45, then suddenly look 60, or look as old as you are throughout your life?
As old as I was.

Alcohol..

Aeroplanes fling over my head.

I am too old to be:
Feeling the way I do about her.

Painful.

Another house.

My feet are:
Big and wide.

People.

I recently broke:
A nail.

I last cried because:
I'm pathetic.

The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..

Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 09:32 PM   #5
[LittleMonster]
Kate.

I am currently:

If you could have one type of candy every time you snapped your fingers, what candy would it be?flump

If you could choose a super power, what one would you choose? invisibility

If every time you sneezed, lightning struck your ex… Would you try not to sneeze or just let it happen? let it happen :D

If you could breathe fire every time you got upset, would your house still be standing? deffo no

If you had the ability to transform your appearance to look like one of your friends, would you try to hear what your best friend really thinks about you?maybe

If you had the ability to magically poof into any room, would you bother walking through doors anymore?na

Would you rather have the ability to run to the bathroom at the speed of light or the ability to do back flips all the way to the refrigerator?run to bathrooooom

If every time you sang, everyone around you broke into song and dance, would you sing anymore?yehh man

Would you want amazing speed, if it meant your feet had to be constantly engulfed in painless fire?uh no

If every time you yawned, flip flops rained from the sky, would you try to yawn as much as possible?na would be pretty annoying

Would you want a butt that could cure disease every time you mooned someone?noo :/

If you could make someone fall in love with you, just by telling them "Before I go anywhere I fill my shoes with Jello" Would you say it?noo my bf already loves me :D

If you could mesmerize the opposite sex, by playing hopscotch and patty-cake, would you?totally

Would you rather have the ability to materialize sonic slushies with your mind or the ability jump 20 feet in the air?jump 20 feet in the air

If you woke up to realize that all of the dreams/​nightmares you had while sleeping, had come true…would you be afraid to go to sleep after that?yesss!

If thinking happy thoughts could make you fly, what would thinking sad thoughts make you do? dunnoo

Would you rather look like you were 19 until you were 45, then suddenly look 60, or look as old as you are throughout your life?look my normal age

I can't get to sleep without:a hot choc

I have an irrational fear of: fire

I am too old to be: a brownie

I find the thought of childbirth: weird

Next door to my house is: a grumpy old woman

My feet are:nice and warm :D

The world is over populated with:ignorant pricks

I recently broke: my iPod

I last cried because:i was sadddd

[LittleMonster] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 09:38 PM   #6
Bellatrix
Voldemort's Bitch

I am currently:

If you could have one type of candy every time you snapped your fingers, what candy would it be? jelly tots

If you could choose a super power, what one would you choose? Telekinesis

If every time you sneezed, lightning struck your ex… Would you try not to sneeze or just let it happen? Try not to

If you had the ability to transform your appearance to look like one of your friends, would you try to hear what your best friend really thinks about you? Prolly, but I"m not so bothered

If you had the ability to magically poof into any room, would you bother walking through doors anymore? Sure, it's the small things in life...

Would you rather have the ability to run to the bathroom at the speed of light or the ability to do back flips all the way to the refrigerator? Heh *self knowing smile*, prolly the fast thing.

If every time you sang, everyone around you broke into song and dance, would you sing anymore? Hell yeah!

Would you want amazing speed, if it meant your feet had to be constantly engulfed in painless fire? Not really
. The tortoise and the hare taught me well...

If every time you yawned, flip flops rained from the sky, would you try to yawn as much as possible? Yeah, free shoes for all!

If you could make someone fall in love with you, just by telling them "Before I go anywhere I fill my shoes with Jello" Would you say it? No, I'd rather then fall in love of their own accord.

If you could mesmerize the opposite sex, by playing hopscotch and patty-cake, would you? Sure, sounds fun

If you woke up to realize that all of the dreams/​nightmares you had while sleeping, had come true…would you be afraid to go to sleep after that? Impossibly scared.

I can't get to sleep without: pillows

I have an irrational fear of: Loud noises

I am too old to be: Wishing certain things

I find the thought of childbirth: Interesting, intellectually. Terrifying as a woman.

Next door to my house is: A farm

My feet are: Cold

The world is over populated with: People.

I recently broke: A glass
I last cried because: I suck

Imperfection is underrated.

Bellatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 04:40 AM   #7
Rodolphus
#Azkafam

If you could have one type of candy every time you snapped your fingers, what candy would it be?
Sherbert, please?

I wanna fllyyy!

It depends which ex :P

If you could breathe fire every time you got upset, would your house still be standing
Aha, no.

Nopes.

LOL. Poof.

I'll go with the backflips.

I'd sing all the freakin' time! It'd be like Once More With Feeling ^_^

Oh my gosh, how cool would that look?

No. Unless there was a world-wide flip flop shortage, then I might reconsider for the sake of the rest of the world.

Hells yeah.

Erm...yes? I would say it anyway.

I'll pass, thank you.

I'd like to be able to jump 20 feet in the air. High jump world championships, here I come...

Yes >_<

Keep you on the floor. Like in Peter Pan.

I'd rather look young until 45, and then get surgery.

The light on.

Latex gloves.

I am too old to be:

A child prodigy.

Really funny. I always just get this image of some dude standing there, blowing on his hands and annoucing 'Don't worry, I'll catch it!'

A horrible murky green colour.

My feet are:

Cold. Due to lack of sockage.

People in general.

I recently broke:

Your mums' bed. Good times!

I last cried because:

I just did, 'kay?

Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.

Rodolphus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 05:02 AM   #8
__T

I am currently:

Wine gums

To be god

Which one?

If you could breathe fire every time you got upset, would your house still be standing
Yes

I already know

No

Bathroom, easy

Erm...

That would be awesome

No.

Hells yeah

Yes

I'll pass

I'd like to be able to jump 20 feet in the air

No

Nothing

Gradual

Knocking one out

Nothing

I am too old to be:

A child

deafening

A primary school

My feet are:

size 10

vegetarians

I recently broke:

my punchbag

I last cried because:

I actually cant remember, it was ages back

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 09:51 AM   #9
Katan
Peace be with you

I am currently:

If you could have one type of candy every time you snapped your fingers, what candy would it be? M&Ms

The ability to bring others a sense of peace.

If every time you sneezed, lightning struck your ex… Would you try not to sneeze or just let it happen? How do you try not to sneeze? Let's hope that doesn't happen.

Yes.

If you had the ability to transform your appearance to look like one of your friends, would you try to hear what your best friend really thinks about you? No. I don't think I need to do that.

Probably.

Run to the bathroom... less likely to break things, I think.

Absolutely!

Um... ok.

If every time you yawned, flip flops rained from the sky, would you try to yawn as much as possible? Only if I could pick them all up and sell them.

Sure, why not?

If you could make someone fall in love with you, just by telling them "Before I go anywhere I fill my shoes with Jello" Would you say it? That seems a little unfair on the other person.

If you could mesmerize the opposite sex, by playing hopscotch and patty-cake, would you? No.

Would you rather have the ability to materialize sonic slushies with your mind or the ability jump 20 feet in the air? Jumping could come in handy.

If you woke up to realize that all of the dreams/​nightmares you had while sleeping, had come true…would you be afraid to go to sleep after that? Yes!

If thinking happy thoughts could make you fly, what would thinking sad thoughts make you do? Make you fly upside down.

Would you rather look like you were 19 until you were 45, then suddenly look 60, or look as old as you are throughout your life? As old as I am... I don't really mind that, anyway.

I can't get to sleep without: Something to cuddle.

Using the phone ._.

I am too old to be:
Photographed by Anne Geddes.

Unappealing.

Another house.

My feet are:
On the ends of my legs, as is the style of the times.

Humans; they're everywhere.

I recently broke:
into an orange... and ate it.

I last cried because: I was over-tired.

God is the only one who sees me as beautiful now, and the eyes of God are the only eyes I care about...

Katan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 07:11 PM   #10
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.

I am currently:

I haven't got a clue xD

Teleporting would be epic.

...let it happen

Nope xD

Nah.

Only when muggles aren't about.
<.<
>.>

Bathroom please xD

HELL. TO. THE. YEAH.

That would be epic xD

No, walking in flipflops isn't comfy. Although the word is pretty damn hilarious xD

haha, awesome. Yes.

Sure xD

O_o 'kay.

Jump 20ft. I'd become a superhero xD

Very much so >.<

Dig holes. Of course =P

Old as I am.

The door open.

Wooden stirrers ><

I am too old to be:

a student at Hogwarts D:

Worrying. Like hell are they shoving a needle into my spine O_O

Your mum.

My feet are:

Feet xD

Morons.

I recently broke:

Your face. Or was it already like that?

I last cried because:

I'm pathetic =]

Lucius. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)