RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 27-02-2010, 11:21 AM   #1
moonlet
Natalie.

I am currently:
Triggering (Suicide) - I want to die.

I don't even know what to type right now. Things are such a mess. Yesterday they were wonderful... we're supposed to be going to Mexico in 18 days.. my first real vacation. The first time I will ever be on an airplane in my whole 22 years of life, and my first time finally seeing the ocean.

Three years we've been together. Now everything is a mess. I always cause messes. If I go one day without taking my medicine then I go completely mental completely crazy completely in-fucking-sane. I ruin everything. The trip isn't ruined per se.. I mean it easily could be because of what I've done. But it's like... all of this happens and I can't control it. And then I come back into control after I've fu*cked up and I open my eyes to the aftermath of a hurricane. But I couldn't stop it! Even though the hurricane was ME.

I want to die... I don't know what to do. I can't even go into the situation because it's too complicated and too long. It's just bad, it's just really bad. I want to die. But that probably won't happen because I can't really move without him knowing... well i probably could but i'm too afraid to. I've already put everyone through enough. Especially him.

I want to die. I don't know what to do. I want to die.

moonlet is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 27-02-2010, 11:53 AM   #2
LittleKitten

I am currently:

I think I know how you feel - about being a hurricane of destruction but unable to stop or control yourself. "Waking up" after it and thinking 'oh no, what have I done!' but having no idea how to fix it. Dying isn't the answer to that.
You don't need to go into detail if you don't want to, but if you think it'll help then by all means tell us, even if its long. Sometimes it helps just to type it out and see it written there. Often I do that and then delete it all. Like on KHP (Canadian Kids Help Phone) they have this thing called Letters Written Never Sent - because it helps to write it out even if sending it off would be disastarous.
You aren't alone, though. In what you're feeling. I know that feeling so well, or at least a feeling that I describe similarly to the way you do. Lack of control over your own actions, like you're watching someone else's life on TV and are aware of the actions but don't care enough to change them because its not really happening. Only it is. And then you're left with chaos, an extreme amount of damage that seems irreparable. And you've got no idea how to cope. Death seems like a welcome friend. But it's not. Trust me on that, it's not! We're here for you. I promise.

LittleKitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)