RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-03-2012, 01:10 AM   #19701
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Thank you lovely <3 I was told to call NHS 24 i I need to and I can also call my cpn but I don't think I could ever do that. I am seeing her on Friday though. It' just hard because I know I will go and not really be able to talk to her and it won't make any difference anyway. I'm sorry to be so negative. I am okay though, I pulled myslf together a bit and I'm in the library pretending to work :P

*Hugs Leigh* How are you doing?

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:14 AM   #19702
crazykat
Fight for another day

Just struggling to not overdose but I can't end up back in hospital. I am trying though and have managed to fight these feelings the last day and a bit.

I'm sorry your struggling so much too. Can you try and set yourself a small goal for today/tomorrow? Doesn't matter how small it is. Hold on there hun, you will get through this. Why do you think it's so hard to talk to your CPN?

How are you doing Leigh?

"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."

crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:23 AM   #19703
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Oh hun *cuddles* I'm sorry you're feeling so bad just now. Do you know what's making you want to overdose? Can you try and reach out and let someone know how you're feeling before you act on it? You are doing really well though, you should be proud of yourself for that. x

I'm not sure why it's so hard, it's not that I don't want to. I get so anxious it's hard to get any thoughts together properly or I just feel like I have nothing to say. I am trying to set goals, I just keep failing to meet them. I'll try harder tomorrow.

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.

Old 12-03-2012, 02:33 AM   #19704
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)

*curls up on couch*

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:07 AM   #19705
Serendipity.
fabulous.

How are you doing Heather?

There's definitely something in the attic. I'm hoping it's birds and not some kind of rodent. Eek :/

Old 12-03-2012, 11:32 AM   #19706
crazykat
Fight for another day

I just wanna make the bad feelings go away. I know I should reach out to someone but I am scared too and I feel like a burden if I do

Star you did well to make it out to the library even though it was hard. It is so hard to keep trying when your feeling this depressed so the fact that you are still trying is so good so don't beat yourself up over it. Just take it one small step at a time. Eeeek at something in the attic *cuddles*

How are you Heather?

something that doesn't
get a day off."

Old 12-03-2012, 01:17 PM   #19707
Serendipity.
fabulous.

You are NOT being a burden love, I'm absolutely sure that people would rather you reach out now before doing anything like that. They will want to help. I understand needing to make the bad feelings go away but try to remind yourself that overdosing won't really solve anything; could you maybe try doing something nice for yourself at the moment, is there anytrhing that usually helps? Thinking of you x

Thank you. I'm trying. And eek indeed. I'm really scared it's rats and it's my fault because my room is such a state. But then they'd be in my room not the attic right? I don't know.

Old 12-03-2012, 02:17 PM   #19708
HopeRises

Star, write it all down, even if it's jumbled...you can work through jumbled but you can't work through silence. Even if it doesn't help immediately (what does nowadays) it will start helping. I am sure of it. Your only other option if you can't talk to your CPN/things dont start to improve is hospital and I know you don't want that so try as hard as you can to speak to your cpn, and think positiviely about it (I know it's hard) but all this negativity doesn't help. <3 love you! (and eek about the celing- probably is just birds/Bats)

Kat (and Star) no-one will think of you being a burden and everyone would rather you reach out and say your struggling than have any thing horrible happen.- Actually this applies to everyone here!

I hope you managed to get through the urges Kat, and managed to talk to someone? Look after yourself!

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:09 PM   #19709
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Thank you hun, I love you! I don't know why you keep putting up with me! I will try writing stuff down.

How are YOU doing? I hope things are going okay? <3

Old 12-03-2012, 10:25 PM   #19710
HopeRises

I am ok thank you. Had a really lazy day today but it was nice and I think I'm going to get an early night aswell.

Have you done much today?

Old 12-03-2012, 10:28 PM   #19711
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Lazy days can be good :) An early night sounds like a good plan too.

I went to class and went to the library and bought some food. Exciting stuff.

Old 12-03-2012, 10:41 PM   #19712
HopeRises

Sounds like a more positive day?

Old 12-03-2012, 10:48 PM   #19713
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Yeah I think so. Hoping for an early night tonight!

Old 12-03-2012, 11:22 PM   #19714
crazykat
Fight for another day

Star I agree with Leigh she has some good advice. Keep fighting hun, you will get through this

Lazy days are nice Star :)

I ended up going to my mums, being around others helped distract me from my thoughts. The urges aren't as strong today but I still feel bad. Stressing about an assignment as I don't have all the readings I need for it as the lecturer had to take some down off ereserve but I have managed to track some of them down in the library so hopefully that will be enough.

something that doesn't
get a day off."

Old 12-03-2012, 11:26 PM   #19715
Serendipity.
fabulous.

*Hugs* Well done for going to your mum's, I'm glad it helped a bit. Hopefully you can manage with the readings you do have, but if you're worried maybe talk to your lecturer about it? I hope you're managing to look after yourself x

Old 13-03-2012, 09:30 AM   #19716
crazykat
Fight for another day

Thanks Star, I managed to get some readings done today. How are you doing?

something that doesn't
get a day off."

Old 13-03-2012, 02:03 PM   #19717
fawkes
Fat Bastard Extraordinaire.

Kat, well done for going to your mums, you are NOT a burden. Reaching out is the best thing you can do. It lifts some of the weight from your shoulders and allows other people the opportunity to be there for you. I really hope today is a bit better for you. *cuddle*

Hannah, I'll be online later (with actual proper internet! that won't cut out, provided I set it up right.... ¬_¬ ) and it would be lovely to catch up with you. Have you managed to find any of those movies? I have a few more ideas for you too ;)
You are not a burden btw, and you are not whining. We're here, and your team are there for you to speak to and reach out to when things are hard. Realistically that is why they are there, so you can contact them when you are struggling. You deserve so much more then this. *cuddles close* I'm here anyway if you want to talk - drop me an MSN message and I will reply once I'm online or a PM. <3

Leigh how are you? *hug*

Hai Heather! *waves*

fawkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 09:14 PM   #19718
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Well done Kat, that's great! How are you feeling now?

Ritzi! How are you doing? I've been worried about you. *Cuddles* Hopefully talk to you tonight <3

I am going to drag myself off to my dance class now, because if I don't I shall be kicked out of the show. And I have already been pretty much kicked off one of my volunteering projects. Sigh. I am feeling rather woeful about this.

Old 13-03-2012, 09:38 PM   #19719
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

Have a lovely dance class Star.

Sorry, I'm having word-fail, but I just wanted to leave love

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."

what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 06:26 AM   #19720
crazykat
Fight for another day

Hope dance class goes okay Star *cuddles*

How are you Claire?

I'm still not doing great but did manage to make it into uni today

something that doesn't
get a day off."

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)