Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 12-09-2014, 03:22 AM   #1
PlayD3ad

I am currently:
drinking too much again?

I'm not sure that I could classify myself as an alcoholic but I USED to drink a 6 pack a night, I'm 22 now and that was 3 and a half years ago. I stopped drinking as much because a close friend of mine came to me concerned about me and telling me that I need to cut down or we wouldn't be able to hang out as much and that made me upset. That seemed to be enough to make me cut back. Now 3 and a half years later I feel like I'm getting close to what I was. I've been drinking drink if 3 or 4 a night maybe 3 nights a week for the past few weeks. I know that's not extreme but do you think that makes me an alcoholic or do I have a problem? I hate to say it but drinking does make me feel better from depression or something happeni ing thats upsetting. I would never say that out loud to anyone :/ idk I don't know what to think about it. Is it bad yo drink 3 beers 3 nights in a row? I don't know based on what I used to do :(

PlayD3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 12-09-2014, 03:31 AM   #2
cough cough

I am currently:

I personally don't think that makes you an alcoholic or even a binge drinker. I used to drink twelve 500ml cans of strong lager twice a week and that pretty much was going overboard but I could stop and go weeks without. If you are worried you're drinking too much just stop for a while and take a rain check. For me I've been sober 10 weeks and feeling much better, my complexion is better, lost some weight as well.

cough cough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 03:38 AM   #3
PlayD3ad

I am currently:

See I feel like my problem is I can't drink just 1 or 2 drinks if k drink and I don't get really buzzed or drunk then I'm on edge after drinking 1 or 2 until I get to that point. So I can't just turn it down or drink a little :/

That's good you have gone so long with drinking nothing though. I tell myself I will and never keep that promise. I'm 22 so I tell myself it's the newness of being "allowed" to drink lol I guess I feel like i binge drink but I overthink

PlayD3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 03:51 AM   #4
cough cough

I am currently:

It really depends what size beer you're drinking. You know loads of people find it difficult to stop drinking after they've had a few, something in beer that activates the brain in wanting more.

cough cough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2014, 11:20 PM   #5
Comatose.

I am currently:

I'm in the same boat, kinda wondering if I've got a problem or not. I only have 3 or 4 pints a night. But if I don't have them I get seriously stressed and pissed off :/ Hmmmm...

Comatose. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)