I am currently:

Ohhh scrabble! yeahh! plez plez plez?

Someday I'll wish upon a star
and wake up
where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
away above the chimney tops
that's where you'll find me
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1002&dateline=1227381  259

pixie*lyssie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 04:44 PM   #1242
Sometimes Crazy
Left.

Heya lovelies (:

Would anybody like to play?

So you found a girl
That thinks really deep thoughts
What's so amazing
About really deep thoughts?

Sometimes Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:40 AM   #1243
shieldworld
Kat

I am currently:

Can I play too?
my mobbie got pinched today :(
nasty person took it. but the nice woman at the police station gave me a lolly.

Psychology, NCL, 2010.

shieldworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:26 PM   #1244
Aamanee
one of many

I am currently:

:teddyD::dog:teddybutterfly:

:rockingcry:
LOST
SOULS

Aamanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:44 AM   #1245
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)

dunno if this's been posted here before but i like it =]

The Little Engine That Could

Chug, chug, chug. Puff, puff, puff. Ding-dong ding-dong. The little train rumbled over the tracks. She was a happy little train for she had such a jolly load to carry. Her cars were full of good things for boys and girls.

There were toy animals- giraffes with long necks, teddy bears with almost no neck at all, and even a baby elephant. Then there were dolls- dolls with blue eyes and yellow curls, dolls with brown eyes and brown bobbed heads, and the funniest little toy clown you ever saw. And there were cars full of toy engines, airplanes, tops, jack-knives, picture puzzles, books, and every kind of thing boys or girls could want.

But that was not all. Some of the cars were filled with all sorts of good things for boys and girls to eat- big golden oranges, red-cheeked apples, bottles of creamy milk for their breakfasts, fresh spinach for their dinners, peppermint drops and lollypops for after-meal treats.

The little train was carrying all these wonderful things to the good little boys and girls on the other side of the mountain. She puffed along merrily. Then all of a sudden she stopped with a jerk. She simply could not go another inch. She tried and tried but her wheels would not turn.

What were all those good little boys and girls on the other side of the mountain going to do without the wonderful toys to play with and the good food to eat?

"Here comes a shiny new engine," said the funny little clown who jumped out of the train. "Let us ask him to help us." So all the dolls and toys cried out together: "Please shiny new engine, wont you please pull our train over the mountain? Our engine has broken down and the boys and girls on the other side won't have any toys to play with or good food to eat unless you help us." But the shiny new engine snorted "i pull you? I am a passenger engine. I have just carried a fine big train over the mountain with more cars than you ever dreamed of. My train had sleeping cars, with comfortable berths; a dining-car where waiters bring whatever hungry people want to eat; and parlor cars in which people sit in soft arm chairs and look out of big plate-glass windows. I pull the likes of you? Indeed not!" And off he steamed to the roundhouse, where engines live when they are not busy.

How sad the little train and all the dolls and toys felt! Then the little clown called out, "The passenger engine is not the only one in the world. Here is another engine coming, a great big strong one. Let us ask him to help us." The little toy clown waved his flag and the big strong engine came to a stop. "Please, oh, please, big engine," cried all the dolls and toys together. "Wont you please pull our train over the mountain? Our engine has broken down, and all the good little
boys and girls on the other side won't have any toys to play with or good food to eat unless you help us." But the big strong engine bellowed: "I am a freight engine, i have just pulled a big train loaded with big machines over the mountain. These machines print books and newspapers for grown-ups to read. I am a very important engine indeed. I won't pull the likes of you!" And the freight engine puffed off indignantly to the roundhouse.

The little train and all the dolls and toys were very very sad. "Cheer up," cried the little toy clown. "The freight engine is not the only one in the world. Here comes another. He looks very old and tired, but our train is so little, perhaps he can help us." So the little toy clown waved his flag and the dingy, rusty old engine stopped. "Please, kind engine,"
cried all the dolls and toys together. "Wont you please pull our train over the mountain? Our engine has broken down, and all the good little boys and girls on the other side won't have any toys to play with or good food to eat unless you help us." But the rusty old engine sighed: "I am so tired. I must rest my weary wheels. I cannot even pull so little a train as yours over the mountain. I can not. I can not. I can not." And off he rumbled to the roundhouse chugging, "i can not. i can not. i can not."

Then indeed the little train was very very sad and all the dolls and toys were ready to cry. But the little clown called out, "Here is another engine coming, a little blue engine, a very little one, maybe she will help us." The very little engine came chug, chugging merrily along. When she saw the toy clown's flag, she stopped quickly. "What is the matter, my friends?" she asked kindly. "Oh little blue engine," cried the dolls and toys. "will you
pull our train over the mountain? Our engine has broken down, and all the good little boys and girls on the other side won't have any toys to play with or good food to eat unless you help us. Please, please, help us, little blue engine." "I am not very big," said the little blue engine. "They use me only for switching trains in the yard. I have never been over the mountain." "But we must get over the mountain before the children awake," said all the dolls and the toys. The very little engine looked up and saw the tears in the dolls' eyes. And she thought of the good little boys and girls on the other side of the mountain who would not have any toys or good food unless she helped.

Then she said "I think i can. I think i can. I think i can." And she hitched herself to the little train. She tugged and pulled and pulled and tugged and slowly, slowly, slowly they started off. The toy clown jumped aboard and all the dolls and the toy animals began to smile and cheer. Puff, puff, chug, chug, went the little blue engine. "I think i can-
I think i can-I think i can-I think i can-I think i can-I think i can-I think i can-I think i can." Up, up, up. Faster and faster and faster and faster the little engine climbed, until at last they reached the top of the mountain. Down in the valley lay the city. "Hurray, Hurray," cried the funny little clown and all the dolls and toys. "The good little boys and girls in the city will be happy because you helped us, kind, little blue engine." And the little blue engine smiled and seemed to say as she puffed steadily down the mountain, "I thought i could. i thought i could. i thought i could.
I thought i could.
I thought i could.
I thought i could.

The end. =]

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:06 PM   #1246
pixiedust

I am currently:

i like that story. nice little blue train

Sometimes the way in life seems cloudy...But remember, after the storm comes clear skies

pixiedust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:07 PM   #1247
Renbowww
Silence is the loudest scream.

I am currently:

hewwo

my anme is ren can i pwease pway?

Renbowww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:02 PM   #1248
Emo
OLDER THAN SPACE AND TIME - THE TARDIS

I am currently:

wi ply wih yu mi kibo

Emo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:28 PM   #1249
Renbowww

I am currently:

hi goddess!!!!!

*hands a baloon*

Old 13-01-2009, 09:13 AM   #1250
broken and defeated

I am currently:

can i pway as well pwease?
mi amy

broken and defeated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 11:07 AM   #1251
Cryptic.
If at first you don't succeed, try try try again.

I am currently:

*looks around shyly and plomps down with my teddy and blankie, sucking my thumb*

In a world where you can be anything, be yourself.

Cryptic. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 11:59 AM   #1252
broken and defeated

I am currently:

*cweeps over*
u wana pway??

Old 13-01-2009, 01:29 PM   #1253
Renbowww

I am currently:

i do!!

*hands a dollie*

angel i wantsa pway

Old 13-01-2009, 02:20 PM   #1254
broken and defeated

I am currently:

YAY!!
fanks 4 da dollie :D
ive missed mi dollie:(

Old 13-01-2009, 02:56 PM   #1255
Cryptic.

I am currently:

*watches you all play*

Old 13-01-2009, 06:05 PM   #1256
Renbowww

I am currently:

sarey wantsa pway wiff me n angell?

*has another doll*

Old 13-01-2009, 06:43 PM   #1257
Cryptic.

I am currently:

*smiles shyly and nods, taking the doll gently* tank woo...

Old 14-01-2009, 01:27 PM   #1258
Renbowww

I am currently:

your welcomes!

what do u wantsa pway?

Old 14-01-2009, 06:19 PM   #1259
Cryptic.

I am currently:

*thinks* ummeh...
dwucky dwucky gwoose?

Old 15-01-2009, 02:08 PM   #1260
Renbowww

I am currently:

otay!

*nods head*

who else wntsa pway wiff me and sarey

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)