RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-10-2008, 06:19 PM   #1
zowie

Severely Triggering (ED) - FAT

My little sister just came up to me and started wobbling my belly. She was slapping it and laughing because it shook.
Then my middle sister complained that her sweets were missing and said 'Did you eat them Arwen?' I said 'no, why would I?' And she said 'well, you can't stop eating'.

Why does everyone have to remind me I'm fat?

My little sister pulled up my top and saw that I've cut the word fat into my belly and she just laughed and said 'fatty'.

That's it. I'm restricting.

Last edited by Puppet Strings : 09-10-2008 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Please don't post food lists of what you plan on only eating.

-
x Plumeria Sister x
-
Forever thankful to RYL
<3

zowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:25 PM   #2
HopeRises

Hey sweetie, sorry your having a hard time of it right now. Kids are kids though and sometimes they can be mean and say stupid things, it doesn't mean those things are true.
My cousin calls me a poo head but my head isn't made of poo.
Restricting won't help anything sweetie. I know it's hard but logically all it will do is slow your metabolism down and store what you do eat.
Please look after yourself.

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:12 PM   #3
nowhereman

I am currently:

I'm sorry hun, that must have hurt, I remember my dad telling me I had a man's beer belly, it was so upsetting. But you don't have to restrict cos of this, you can't live on crackers and water, you'll just end up poorly and I'm sre you've enough problems without being ill as well. It wasn't nice of your sister to say that but yeah kids can be cruel, they don't have tact. I hope you'll be ok and look after yourself.

nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:09 PM   #4
Jayne.

I'm sorry your feeling bad sweetie.
I'd honestly just ignore it though...siblings are just like that.
My younger brother made up this whole song about me eating cream cakes, but just to mock me because I wasn't eating anything at all at the time.
Eating just x is such a bad idea.
xxx

Last edited by Puppet Strings : 09-10-2008 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Edited out food stuffs mentioned, due to it being edited out of original post - ED trial rules.

Well content loves the silence, It thrives in the dark,
With fine winding tendrils, That strangle the heart,
They say that promises sweeten the blow, But I don't need them,
No, I don't need them...

Jayne. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:19 AM   #5
Sleepless123

I am currently:

im so sorry this happened.i guess all of this must have reallly hurt you.i dont think they meant it either.As the others said kids often say things without thinking etc and dont realise the effects.i know that doesnt help you much right now though and i sense you are really hurting.Can you talk to your parents or any friends you have about what has happened just to let off steam and/or get some support?i hope you will be ok.Please dont restrict.i know you are feeling bad and desperate but as the others have said this is really dangerous and unsafe to do and not at all healthy.i hope you will be ok.Please try and look after yourself as best you can.

i do not always manage to be around but i wish you all the very best - love and luck to you all!

Sleepless123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:56 PM   #6
zowie

Thank you for replies, and sorry I broke the rules. Didn't read the new rules until today :(
I know kids say things without thinking, but it hurt because it's true.

-
x Plumeria Sister x
-
Forever thankful to RYL
<3

zowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:17 PM   #7
Aamanee
one of many

I am currently:

Am so sorry that she did that to you hunni
tell her that it hurts you when she says things like that
she should be told that her talking in that way is wrong

I know what is like that it hurts so much when some one calls you fat
you feel like it is your fault that not eating is the only thing that will help or not eating much

but you do need to eat healthy you need a certain amount of cals a day for your body to work

i have stopped eating before and eat very little i have been were you are at the moment
but it dosent help in the long run and it will make you ill

:rockingcry:
LOST
SOULS

Aamanee is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)