RYL Forums

Forum Jump

Old 16-06-2007, 04:51 PM   #1
ness

welts and itchiness on scars

This is the first time this has happened to me but some of my recent scars have gotten darker and started to puff up and go into welts and they are really really really itchy. Anyone know what this is?

2 Hugs Given By :
Old 16-06-2007, 05:13 PM   #2
Nici-x
tired of fighting...

I am currently:

I have had that before.. i have no idea what it is. Im sure someone who knows what there talking about will be along soon to talk to you.
Take care x x

[If you think you can win, then you can win. Faith is necessary to victory]

Old 16-06-2007, 06:58 PM   #3
surprising mystery

I am currently:

Could they have been in contact with an irritant or something you are allergic to? Take care, I'm not sure what this is xoxox

L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen

Old 16-06-2007, 07:04 PM   #4
hypocrisy

I am currently:

mine did that for a while; are they keliods? it may just be them trying to heal fully. i have a keliod scar on my arm that puffed and itch all the time for almost 4 years before it healed completely.

start making sure you clean the area and put coca butter and/or vitamin E on it.

Gather experience. . . Look at what you should not look at. A feeling of anxiety is the sure and certain evidence that you should do this -Clive Barker

I've never understood why people consider youth a time of freedom and joy. It's probably because they have forgotten their own- Margeret Atwood

Old 16-06-2007, 09:02 PM   #5
Poi-sin

I am currently:

Some of mine are ging deep purple to almost black. Is it really just them trying to heal? Cause it does freak me out too.

"I mean nothing to you and I don't know why..."

Old 16-06-2007, 11:27 PM   #6
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*

I am currently:

Ness, how are you looking after the wound?
Are you using any dressings?
Are you using anything to clean them with?

Kim
First Aid Advisor

Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Old 16-06-2007, 11:59 PM   #7
ness

I never do anything to my cuts I just usually leave them alone. I never put anything on them or anything like that.

Old 17-06-2007, 10:48 AM   #8
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*

I am currently:

At first I thought that it might be an allergy to something you where using on them. Now that you have ruled that out, i would say that they are just healing normally. As for the itching, massage some cream into them frequently, it should help ease it. The itching is a good sign. It shows that they are healing.

Take care
Kim

Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)