RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 13-06-2007, 11:01 PM   #1
helper1218

I am currently:
The Safe Room

This is the safe room. It’s to feel safe from abuse, bullying and other cruelties from others. Many people who’ve been abused and severely bullied feel much younger than they are. Here it’s safe to act like a little child and play, use baby talk, suck your thumb, ask for cuddles/comfort, etc.

Everyone is welcome. No one will be turned away for age, gender, sexuality, race, or anything you've experienced. Sometimes there's no one in the room, but if you really need someone leave a message and soon enough someone will come on if you need a friend. Just remember to be kind and respectful to everyone, and that will be returned to you.

We have a nice cushy couch, rocking chair, stuffed animals and toys and blankets and bottles and pacifiers/dummies and anything else you need to feel safe. Then there’s a playground outside with a bunch of stuff like swings, slides, climbing frame, etc and a swimming pool. We've also added a nice bedroom with a bunch of cool beds (to be seen on page 127).

There’s no hitting or shouting or unwanted touching, and nothing frightening or mean. Just be kind to everyone
and you’ll be comforted if you come here. *hugs to all*

Please refrain from swearing, using rude language or arguing with others in this thread as it can be very triggering to others in a safe place.

Last edited by Tig : 04-02-2014 at 06:37 PM. Reason: removed trigger label to fit with new changes see thread in forum and community questions & adding information.
helper1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
232 Hugs Given By :
муѕтι¢ death, *Fading_existence*, *hidden_pain*, *Summer*, *~putridangel~*, -Serenity-, ...howl, .Poisonous.Cyanide., 12vampire34, AbandonedPixie, ace_to_the_end, ainomitama, air35, airtanks, aisatsanaraed, ajrandom, AlexiaJayy, am-bear, amy, amy, angel lilith, Anony_mousey, AnxietyAngel, Asanunu, Bambi23, batty boi!, Beautiful Letdown, beautiful_seclusion, bobbiwib, BrokenKisses, brokenlambfalling, Canis, cantchillax, CellarDoor, cherylwilson136, Chrissyann, Clotho Lachesis Atropos, ColdWorld, Commoner-Kou, ConfusedKidd, CrashGirl, craving tears, DarkAngelRose, Darkpelt, Darkwings44, DaVengenzz, Dawnfeather, deadlyamy, deathkiller, Death_girl, decousue, Desesperado, divine5wilderness, Domicile of Madness, donkey of doom, DontForgetMe, DraconianLexis, drinkuptheocean, Em123, Emily2005, Emotion, Equanimity, Euphoria Blossom, EvilAngel, fawkes, Faye, FilipinoPanda, FloatingClouds, flowersthoughts, forgiven_one, forgotten_abandoned, ForgottonAngel, francesca, FranticMind, Gamma Zebra, getting_by, girl_with_a_broken_smile, GlitterTrashDoll, GoodieCornbread, hannah93, Headrush, hellokittymad, hopeandsaneity, I'm me, iceAngel, IceCold3, ihate, in-a-pickle, INeedHelp.., Irisflower, irish, iShearsy, JarethLover, Jeen11, JessicaLouise, joyjoyandmimi, justme25, Kass, Katey., katgrace, Katiee, kayla.1234, Kevin D, Kezzy92, Kirtress901, Kitkat :), KomokoNaru, kona, ladybug, LakesideMiners, Lea14, Learning-To-Breathe, leespike, let-it-end, lexis981, Libz, Life_is_Beautiful, lildarkone, lil_attie, lissy, lital-unknown, Little Miss Billy Bibbit, littlesheep, lonely_hope, long road, lost-voice, lostGirl16, LostLizzie, Louise, Love_Bug, luceroff, Lyddie, Madiiiiiiiii, MammaMia, marty, Maybe I'm Amazed., Me., melancholic_ennui, melodypond, mermaidfairyprincess, meus angelus, MGICECUBE15, mickymouse, Miss Pixie, miss understud, Monsoon, Mute.Scream, Numbpurplehaze, ocdoverload, onceuponatime., onlyalostdreamer, Panda, peanuttree, PENPEN, perfection is a flaw, personunknown, prs100, pukeandcandy, Queer Fringe, Rachael456, Radio, Rae, RaeRae716, rainbowkiss, Rawiyah, reappear, restless, RhapsodyInBlue, Rhinestone, ribbonsoflight, richshine, Ricky_09, ruki, running, S33menow, Samira, Saphire-Butterfly, Sarah, Scarletts Web, Secrets Live On, shadow-light, shadowfollower, shine, shirayuki, silent, SilentCries84, SimplyScared, siren, SnailMobile, snowflake, Sophiethebutterfly, sosew96, Spoons, Starless, Stayci2k8, staystrong, Steel Maiden, StillBroken, StillScared, Stop., Stormy Nights, sXe6/8/09forever, Tan.D, The masquerade, The Stolen One, TheMinorityof1990, TheRoadToWarpedTour, tinkerbell16, Tiny dancer, toblerone, ToLiveIsToLoveThePain, Tomega, tonightXweXfall, toothpaste, Uglyducklin, Varjoissa, when.will.it.end, Wintakephe, xPure, xXDyingSoulXx, xxfightingtobreakfreexx, Xxfind_me_herexX, xXLost_and_BrokenXx, YellowCalx, yo2u, Zedebee, [JusticeAndMercy], [Redemption], ~ Scarlet ~, ~ Sky ~, ~*~SilentCries~*~, ~invisible~girl~
Old 13-06-2007, 11:17 PM   #2
toothpaste

O_O thats sounds amazing!

toothpaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2007, 11:19 PM   #3
ghosts in the machine
coimeádaí rún

I am currently:

excellent

*curls up on the couch*

For those doubts that swirl all around us
For those lives that tear at the seams
We know… we’re not what we’ve seen

For this dance we’ll move with each other
There ain’t no other step than one foot
Right in front of the other

~ We're marching on... ~

ghosts in the machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2007, 11:25 PM   #4
helper1218

I am currently:

*wraps blanket around Alex and gives her Teddy and a kiss on the cheek*

Old 13-06-2007, 11:27 PM   #5
toothpaste

..u guys know each other... *stares at floor*

Old 13-06-2007, 11:29 PM   #6
helper1218

I am currently:

hi toothpaste I'm tracie, what's your name sweetie

Old 13-06-2007, 11:31 PM   #7
toothpaste

hiya tracie >.<

..i'm rachel.. or sum people call me greg

Old 13-06-2007, 11:33 PM   #8
helper1218

I am currently:

Lol, I see the great connection with the nickname there. Would you like anything Rachel-Greg? :)

Old 13-06-2007, 11:36 PM   #9
toothpaste

my nickname came about in a car journey, when bagel described me as toothpaste cos i an go through/squeeze into small spaces which i look too big to go into lol...

umm... dunno....

why you ill? (if u dnt mind me asking, can be kinda nosey sometimes <.< if i am just tell me to disappear...)

Old 13-06-2007, 11:42 PM   #10
helper1218

I am currently:

Hah, that's funny. And it's okay you can ask questions. I just got my wisdom teeth out and my mouth's still a bit sore. And you can get cozy in here in you'd like with anything we have to offer. *new friend hugs*

Old 13-06-2007, 11:44 PM   #11
toothpaste

i just wanna run round in circles.... did liek the whole half of your face go numb? cos thats like a really weird feeling...

Old 13-06-2007, 11:47 PM   #12
helper1218

I am currently:

Sure, you can run around outside the area we have. :) And I think it did go numb...my memory of being in the dentist is actually really fuzzy because of the anesthisa. (however you spell it)

Old 13-06-2007, 11:49 PM   #13
toothpaste

ohh.. hmm ok.. hey we should paint clouds on the ceiling!

Old 13-06-2007, 11:53 PM   #14
helper1218

I am currently:

=D Great idea! I actually forgot to mention that because in my original idea I had clouds on the wall! You reminded me withotu even knowing! *drapes sheets over everything and hands out rollers and brushes and paint* Let's go nuts!

Old 13-06-2007, 11:55 PM   #15
toothpaste

yay *starts painting ceiling* >.< can we add something to the clounds to make them squishy?

Old 13-06-2007, 11:58 PM   #16
helper1218

I am currently:

You dip a squishy sponge in the white paint before you put it on the wall, that gives it a fuffy appearance. *takes your hand and helps your make a squishy cloud with the sponge* See :)

Old 14-06-2007, 12:01 AM   #17
toothpaste

lol.. yay... hey do u paint clouds often?

Old 14-06-2007, 12:07 AM   #18
helper1218

I am currently:

Yea, I've painted them in my basement and bedroom. ;) I need to go eat dinner, you can keep painting and I'll be back later sweetie.

Old 14-06-2007, 12:11 AM   #19
toothpaste

*finishes* i'm gonna go night night soon, its like 00.12 here n i got college..

...but hope u have nice food and a good day etc and cya soon

Old 14-06-2007, 12:26 AM   #20
helper1218

I am currently:

Night honey, have sweet dreams. *hugs*

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)