RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 24-01-2021, 12:55 PM   #1
damocles23

I am currently:
I lost so much and I need to rebuilt

It was a difficult decision to make, but it was for the best. It was turning absolutely unbearable and I was deeply hurt by the situation. It was a toxic relationship in which I invested so much and it ended up hurting me in the long run. It's been not even a week and none of them even tried to contact or want to keep in contact, basically saying that I was more trouble than I was worth. No one is willing to stand by or see my point of view and I honestly don't care. I am much better off without them, but still, it hurts because at least I passed time. Now, my days are getting longer and I feel lost. I don't know how to get new friends or I should just learn to be alone.

damocles23 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 29-01-2021, 08:23 PM   #2
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Hi there,

Sounds like you've made a big decision regarding a friendship group perhaps? I'm sure that was really tough but from what you've said you think you've made the right decision for you and hopefully in the long run you'll be glad you did it. I understand that it's just really painful right now though and I hope that you'll feel a little better soon.

It's extra tricky making friends in these circumstances, so maybe try not to put huge expectations on yourself to immediately make new friends as that's a big ask even when things are operating normally! What do you like to do normally? If any of those interests are offering online options maybe that would be a first step towards meeting new people.

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 08:26 AM   #3
damocles23

I am currently:

Yes. To make a long story short I was basically shunned by my group of friends. I broke my relationship with two of them and of course, people sided with them, and others didn't care much for it. It was a toxic relationship that ended with abuse, heartbreak, and humiliation. It's better this way, but I feel so alone nonetheless.

damocles23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 11:17 PM   #4
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

I'm really sorry you've gone through such a nasty experience but glad that you're at least out of those relationships now.

Aside from here, do you have any other options for interactions with others to help with the alone-ness?

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)