Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 07-07-2007, 06:38 PM   #1
LittleVampp
The Problem Is I'm Alive

I am currently:
Have I got a Eating Disorder?

Ummm I am not too sure if I have a ED... Is not eating very much and watching what I eat and alway weighting myself go anything to do with ED or is it just me being me.....

Hehe My Multi coloured monkeys!!!
(Come to take over the world!!)
-
-
On The Onside Im Smiling
But Deep Down
I Am Crying My Heart Out!!

LittleVampp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 07:20 PM   #2
Popple

No it obviously is something wrong
How long has it been like this

we can not tell you if you have an ed only a doctor can
but if you are really worried please try and go to your doctor or speak to someone about it

because restricting your eating is very dangerous and the sooner you get the help the easier it is to get into a normal eating habit again

xx

You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 07:20 PM   #3
.ghost.

I am currently:

Only doctors can diagnose EDs, but it's not good for you to eat very little so try talking to sombody about this before it starts to spiral out of control.
Weighing yourself all the time can make EDs worse so please try to break this habit too *hugs*
xx

Help, I'm alive
My heart keeps beating
Like a hammer

.ghost. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 08:06 PM   #4
LittleVampp
The Problem Is I'm Alive

I am currently:

The many reason why I am always weighting my self and stuff is because people are always telling me I fat and I just want it too stop it... it seems the more weight I lose the more they call me fat.... what lse can I do????

-
-
On The Onside Im Smiling
But Deep Down

Old 07-07-2007, 08:33 PM   #5
LyndseyB

I am currently:

The fact that you are questioning whether or not you have an ED shows that you know that what you are doing is not good for you. Do you have anyone you can talk to about what's going on? If not, then do you think talking to us on here might help you to get things off your chest a little? What's been going on for you recently? What triggered you to start cutting back on what you were eating? What do you think will change for you if you lost weight?
Sorry if it seems like I'm firing loads of questions at you, you don't have to answer them on here if you don't want to, I just wanted to get you thinking about how you came to be in this place (mentally) and what you're trying to acheive by restricting your food intake. Losing weight is not the mythical key to happiness that you're head can try to convince you of; restricting your food intake for any length of time is damaging to your body, and your mind. It can trap you in a vicious cycle where, no matter how much you lose, you never see it, and it's never enough.

Please take care of yourself hun, don't let yourself get caught up in an eating disorder. If you genuinely just want to lose a few pounds to help boost your self-confidence, then try to eat a healthy, balanced diet of no less than 1500kcal a day and get regular exercise. If you're losing weight because you're head's telling you that everything will somehow suddenly be better once you lose x lbs, then don't believe it, it's not true.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk

*hugs*
Lyndsey x

I'm not afraid to fall,
It means I climbed up high.
To fall is not to fail,
You fail when you don't try.

LyndseyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 12:34 AM   #6
LittleVampp
The Problem Is I'm Alive

I am currently:

Well I have finally got the conferdeince to go back to college, there is only four of us in the class which is good for me lol.. and the other girl in my class keeps comeing up to me as wispering in my ear and stuff "your a fat Cow" "lose some weight your taking up all of the class room" its just the little thing she does aswell like makes it out like I taking up a lot of space and breatheing in as must as she can when she goes to walk past me. I think thats the main reason why I've started cutting back on everything I only really eat like a sandwich and many be a bag of crisps a day I dent eat any more... becuase I dont want to be called fat any more it makes me feel... its hard to explain... it makes me feel sick in of myself and disgusted about myself... if that makes sense.... What I am hoping will change is the people calling me fat will stop.... but what makes it even worse is my mum and dad are starting to get worried and trying to make me eat that just makes me feel worse I just throw it up because I dont want to to see that Im not eating....

I dont mind you asking me questions... if it will help you maybe help me.....

-
-
On The Onside Im Smiling
But Deep Down

Old 08-07-2007, 05:54 AM   #7
nowhereman

I am currently:

Arghhhhhhhh I am SO annoyed right now, and not at you my dear. at that ***** who is saying these things to you. I'm sure you're not fat and you don't need to be starving yourself and purging. What you're doing is dangerous, is there anyone you can tell about any of this? pm me if you want to talk and please try not to let her get to you, as hard as that must be.

nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:16 PM   #8
LittleVampp
The Problem Is I'm Alive

I am currently:

I don't really know if you could call me fat or not really some people call me fat some people don't but more of then do... I don't know what I am ment to weight and for some really I don't really want to know.... there isn't really anyone I can talk to other then you guys... see you guys understand my friends don't even think ED's excist so no good telling them really.... Yer it is really hard to try and stop her from hurting me sometimes I just want to hit her but I know that isn't the answer....

-
-
On The Onside Im Smiling
But Deep Down

Old 08-07-2007, 01:23 PM   #9
Superficial
Jess

I am currently:

Don't Listen to what people say, Some people just stoop so low usually because of jealousy; You are NOT fat.
Don't starve yourself, You can harm your body in so many ways.

Okay so i am a hypocrite, Extensive starving can leave you with the problem of never being able to be a mom due to damage.
Take care of yourself and keep your head up.
Jess

This hungry Feeling from the pit of my stomach. Makes me feel in control.

I will recover one day...

Superficial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:33 PM   #10
LittleVampp
The Problem Is I'm Alive

I am currently:

But its hard not too listen to them.... whe they are sayin it all the time.... When they say it to me it makes me feel all cold and anger inside not with them with me.... Is that wrong?? I don't think I am extensively starving myself but I really don't know..... My Mum and Dad asked if I wanted to go out for a meal with them I can't exsackly say no can I???

-
-
On The Onside Im Smiling
But Deep Down

Old 08-07-2007, 01:38 PM   #11
Superficial
Jess

I am currently:

Enjoy yourself; Go to the meal . It is social time with your parents. You can have a laugh.
If you are really worried, Just pick out something you know is low in calories, But atleast eat something because you will make yourself worse honey.

It's not worth getting ill because of what people say, It's their problem not yours, Men want curvy woman, That's a known fact and those men out there who want tiny scrawny bodies should really think how shallow they are.
It's not looks, It's personality.

But you have both looks and personality, Take care of yourself and make sure you eat.

Jess

Old 08-07-2007, 02:21 PM   #12
LittleVampp
The Problem Is I'm Alive

I am currently:

But it's really hard to eat after so long of not eating.... I just don't know if I would be able to deal with it....

-
-
On The Onside Im Smiling
But Deep Down

Old 08-07-2007, 02:37 PM   #13
Superficial
Jess

I am currently:

But you have to eat at one stage; It's better eating now so damage is not caused.

Old 08-07-2007, 02:40 PM   #14
LittleVampp
The Problem Is I'm Alive

I am currently:

Yer I know but it is well hard... My life is just so topsetover (sorry for the spelling mistake)

-
-
On The Onside Im Smiling
But Deep Down

Old 08-07-2007, 05:23 PM   #15
Camie

As they said, we can't really tell you if you have one, but it does sound like you could be at risk. If you'd like to read about signs and symptoms or anything else about EDs, http://www.somethingfishy.org is a really good site with tons of information.

And please don't listen to what those people say to you. No one worth it would say something like that to you. Don't give them the power to hurt you that way. I'm sure you're a wonderful person and it doesn't matter what size you are. You deserve better than that.

Please take care and let us know if you ever need anything.

Camie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 11:02 PM   #16
LittleVampp
The Problem Is I'm Alive

I am currently:

Thank I will have a look on the site but I don't know weather or not I should see I doctor??? What you think???

-
-
On The Onside Im Smiling
But Deep Down

Old 09-07-2007, 02:05 AM   #17
Camie

Well, I guess only you can decide that for yourself, but I've always figured it can't really hurt. Read things over on the site and see where you think you stand. If you can change things on your own, that's great. And if not, don't hesitate to see someone if you feel you need to. Your health is the most important thing here and if you're not too far in yet, save yourself before it goes too far. EDs are so miserable and so hard to pull out of once you're in it.

Camie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 06:06 PM   #18
LittleVampp
The Problem Is I'm Alive

I am currently:

I've had I look.... Im think it might be a idea for me to try and change things myself if I can't but if not the I think I will have to see a doctor

-
-
On The Onside Im Smiling
But Deep Down

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)