Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 08-05-2016, 12:58 PM   #1
2die4

I am currently:
Why?

When someone speaks up about being molested... Why would you start too treat them like crap... My bf did not do **** (Not the only guy too do this too me) I spoke up about how as a result I was breaking down in class and needing Valium... People threw me in the dirt though... Cause if they questioned this person... They would miss out on all the *Does idiot voice* 'totts awesome' Club and stuff... Like yeah... Bloody looses. I even know that one off them, was actually raped by him and she joins in the band wagon off "Alice is a bloody lunatic" I use too like her... People gang up on her and any idiot could tell it was all jealously... Yet now she is turning on me with them, I have no respect for her anymore... I do not care if they had this much off an issue with me... BUT WHY INVITE ME OUT JUST TOO JUDGE ME LIKE SOME TWISTED COURTROOM (We actually were called the courthouse people... Not for this reason. But it's funny how it ironically worked out like this) People spread **** that I made it up so they could get drugs and get into the best parties and clubs... It did not for a moment occur too them that I am a human being.

2die4 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 09-05-2016, 03:37 PM   #2
Sooty
Sophie

I am currently:

I found it quite hard to follow your thread as you seem clearly upset when you were writing this. Know that you are not alone and you will not be ridiculed here. There are people who care and want to support you.

Sophie.x

Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 05:24 AM   #3
Heartbreak Kid
Everyone deserves the chance to fly

Do you have any support for how much your struggling?

You seem to be suffering an awful lot and feel overwhelmed by how you're treated by that group

Some things I cannot change
But till I try, I'll never know

Heartbreak Kid is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)