Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 09-02-2008, 07:19 PM   #41
UnforgivableCrime
My worst crime, is lying about my lesser ones.

I am currently:

No one knows about this site, and no one knows of my SI, bullying or depresion.

I'm the only one who knows how to use a computer properly in my house. I've got my own account and AOL username, so there's no chance on anyone finding my browsing log.

I completely agree with some comments, I'd probably stop using this site if someone I know found out what my username was. It would be like someone finding a diary.

This is the only place I can be completely honest. And the people who started the site deserve their hearts content.

Last edited by UnforgivableCrime : 16-02-2008 at 05:57 PM.

My scars remind me that the past is real.
I tear my heart open just to feel.

UnforgivableCrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:10 PM   #42
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnforgivableCrime View Post

I completely agree with some comments, I'd probably stop using this site if someone I know found out what my username was. It would be like someone finding a diary.

This is the only place I can be completely honest. And the people who started the site deserve their hearts content.
i agree. my mum found my diary. And read everything i had put about my suicidal thoughts and my SI. And instead of keeping it to herself she decided to drag me home from school, tell me off about it and use everything I had ever written against me. So I stopped writing. It didn't work any more. That's why I'm here.

Das Leben ich(The life of me)

Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:30 AM   #43
all-hope.lost-forever
Trying to save myself from myself.

I am currently:

My Parents know so do the mental health team who see me... My parents dont care, But the team think i shouldnt come on here!

Feel free to PM me anytime!

R.I.P Spencer <3 - I'll miss you!

all-hope.lost-forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:43 PM   #44
numb
No-looking-back

I am currently:

I told my GP i was using this site and that it was really helping me, she told my mum and they took my internet access off me, and banned me from using the computer, after about 4 months i convinced them i wouldnt go back on it, well you can all see that didnt happen. Now i just make sure i clear all my history files.

numb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 03:02 PM   #45
_plastic

Well , no one here knows what is the RYL for , and i don't let anyone step close to the PC when i'm online . I always have so many tabs ( I adore Mozilla Firefox ! ) and when i feel that someone would come and sneak a look i'd switch to another tab ! My sis noticed that i use it a lot and she calls the RYL with that forum , properly she thinks it's a general forum or something LOL I've been a member for over year and a half ( but registered again for the v3 ) and so yeah i'm so good hiding it ! If they know what is it for they'll question me about the SI , ED , depression , and OD . These are stuff i'm still not ready to discus with any ..

Take care x

A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx

_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:22 PM   #46
Centrefolds

I come on here to check up on a friend who is having a rough time with life every so often. I used to SH so I know what she's going through, but we don't talk about it mostly because I managed to get past that stage in my life.
There's nothing I can do to make her feel better and that makes me sad and feel as though I'm a shit friend. Therefore, no one knows I come on here.

Centrefolds is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)