Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 21-07-2012, 05:39 AM   #1
Britt2012

I am currently:
....:/

Anywhere in here could there be a forum for messed up family life? Id fit in pretty freaking well .
Over this bull .

Sometimes perfection means being a little messed up.~

Britt2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2012, 08:30 AM   #2
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On

I am currently:

Would you like to talk about what is going on with you and your family?

lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2012, 08:52 AM   #3
Stellata

Things sound stressful, frustrating and hard.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 05:08 AM   #4
Britt2012

I am currently:

My parents have hated each other for as long as I can remember. I wasn't supposed to happen. And my mom makes that very clear everyday. I go back and forth to two different houses every three days because that's court for you. And it's already stressing me out with school about a month or so away Im stressed about getting good grades and staying organized when. I cant even stay in one place for a week. I have to worry about if I have clothes there or here. I can't hang out with friends like a normal teenager because it's just too hard and not even ****ig worth it. I asked my mom if we could possibly start doing a week on and week off so school will be easier and less stressful but she said no. I'm just about ready to give up. I just can't do this **** anymore.

Old 23-07-2012, 04:46 AM   #5
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming

I am currently:

It sucks that your mom says that **** to you... Seriously, it's not fair. And because it's not fair - that statement from her isn't worth anything. You can't let it affect you. If she's going to be a bitch, you have to try to ignore it. Believe me, I know how hard that is, my mom says some messed up things to me too.. But you have to remember that it's her problem not yours.
If you ever need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to PM me! I'm 16, so I'm around your age (not sure of your exact age although I do know you're a teenager so we're at least close :P).

Stay safe <3

"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."

~Rachel~

Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2012, 12:37 PM   #6
Britt2012

I am currently:

Thanks, that means a lot. And I'm 15 and a half you could say. My birthdays in January. And I know what my mom says should effect me. But it does and always has because she's my mom and I always blamed her for not letting me have a "normal" family life. Which sucks. It's all I wanted since I was a little girl. A mommy and a daddy and some brothers and sisters all in one house together. But I don't even ever remember a time when my parents didn't hate each other. I don't remember barely any of my childhood because I just blocked it all out. I don't know. It just hurts to have to stretch myself like this. My dads threatening to take her back to court for the week on and off thing and it's just put more stress on my shoulders. I hate the court. They wouldn't let me see my dad for so long when I was little because my mom didn't want him in my life. And I don't think I would of ever forgiven her if that's how it ended up.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)