Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 18-07-2012, 08:07 AM   #1
i'malive

I am currently:
I kind of want to kill myself

Well, hi there. I'm not really sure what to do right now. I kind of want to jump out my window. Actually, I really want to jump out my window. This is not a new desire and yet I don't really feel like I have anyone at all I can talk to about it. I suppose I have people who care about me, but most of them are either to sensitive to deal with this or they wouldn't believe me anyway. I don't really know what to do with this self-destructive thing I have going for me...and I haven't really been able to sleep in the past few days, either.

I guess I just want help. I want someone to tell me what to do right now because I have no goddamn clue.

i'malive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 08:25 AM   #2
bugg

I am currently:

Well i definatly know that feeling. Do you want to PM me or text or something? i will be here to listen and help you,talking out feelings help a lot sometimes. I would be glad to just sit and listen and try to help out.

But no matter what DONT jump..please?? Do you know what is making you feel like this? Has something just resently happend to trigger this? Do you think talking to a counciler at school,a parent,or someone you trust who is old enough and mature enough to deal with this would help anything and maybe they can give you advise that we cant?

but you can definatly PM me anytime if you need. talking to someone you dont know who wont judge you really helps sometimes.

stay safe...

xxxxxxxx

bugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 08:31 AM   #3
i'malive

I am currently:

Um. I don't really know. I don't want to jump....yet I don't want to live. I can't just sit here, and yet I can't tell anyone either. It's all very complicated I suppose.

So maybe if we never wake up, we can see the sky

i'malive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 08:40 AM   #4
bugg

I am currently:

well about the not being able to tell anyone. maybe thats what is causing some of these feelings?? thinking you have to do this all on your own and cant tell anyone is a big burdon to hold on yourself. i know iv been there done that..still doing that.
well thats mixed feelings,but not too awfully complicated. i think we could figure this out (:
i think you should talk to someone though. im not a professional but i think that would take some of the weight off your sholders and help at least a little bit?
What do you think,are you comfortable talking with someone about any of this?

bugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2012, 07:03 PM   #5
Catharsis
//

I am currently:

emotions like that can be very distressing. Perhaps you could take some time to listen to yourself, and work out where there emotions/thoughts are coming from and even possibly why. Having a relaxing bath, curling up with a dvd or having some 'me' time may help connect you to yourself, and so you can calmly address your thoughts.

But as Bugg has suggested, you can always talk to us here. Take care.

Catharsis is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)