RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 24-10-2014, 04:09 PM   #1
Keri

I am currently:
Quick question

Right, so I have decided that I am going to talk to someone who can help me; I am going to talk to the school nurse to start with when I go back to school but I am a little worried. I don't know whether I am going to tell her that I self-harm mostly I am not sure if she will tell my parents or anyone else which would lead to them finding out. So does anyone know if the school nurse has to tell anyone if she is told about self-harm? I don't do anything seriously bad if that makes a difference?

Thanks.

'You were merely wishing for the end of pain, the monster said. Your own pain. An end to how it isolated you. It is the most human wish of all.'- A monster Calls.

Keri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2014, 04:30 PM   #2
kelly94423
kelly :)

I am currently:

Hi Keri!
Unfortunately, the school nurse is legally required to tell your parents about anything that puts you in danger. However, I do not think that should stop you from finding someone to open up to! Does your school have a counseling program? You might find that helpful. Also, you have plenty of friends here that would love to talk to you, including myself :)
-Kelly

kelly94423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2014, 04:34 PM   #3
Keri

I am currently:

Urm, I am not sure if my school does. I do talk to a few of my friends but I feel as if I am being a pain. Thank you.

'You were merely wishing for the end of pain, the monster said. Your own pain. An end to how it isolated you. It is the most human wish of all.'- A monster Calls.

Keri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2014, 05:03 PM   #4
XxDarkenedHeartXx

I am currently:

Every school should have some sort of a counsellor, and a counsellor will keep it confidential to an extent. Do you think that you can go and ask someone about one in your school?

---------------
I wasn’t strong enough
And you didn’t give enough
When I needed you
I needed you

XxDarkenedHeartXx is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)