RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 03-06-2007, 08:47 PM   #21
ihatethereforeiam
Rosie

I am currently:

Hello. I'm Rosie, I'm 15. I have a passion for art and music. I hope to become an art therapist when I'm older, I've planned out every career step already. I'm a recovering everything. I'm a vegetarian, Buddhist Feminist, whilst I'm strict with the vegetarianism I'm not with the other two. My two favourite words are 'extirpate' and 'tortuosity', and my favourite cheese is Mozarella.

Feel free to PM me any time; whether you want support or just a chat! x

"
She's been everybody else's girl
Maybe one day she'll be her own"

ihatethereforeiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:51 PM   #22
Shimmer
nicole

I'm Nicole but I like being called Coley just as much. :)
I'm 16 and much too shy for my own good. I'm a nerd and have spent the past two summers at nerd camp, and its where I'll be this summer too!
I'm a nice person. I love movies and books. Georgia Nicolson, even though I'm American, hah.

Shimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 09:20 PM   #23
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway

I am currently:

My name is Kate *waves*

I am 19 years old. I like to play sports and be active when I can. I was a competitive swimmer for 12 years swimming for school, county, and even state. I am currently a sophomore in college working on my degree to become a School Psychologist. I love living in western NY with all of the snow, but I enjoy the sun just as much! I am pretty caring and kind hearted, and love talking and meeting new people. I make my life about living and learning.

Last edited by behindblueyes : 14-09-2007 at 01:39 AM.

behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 09:55 PM   #24
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'

I am currently:

Kay, might as well introduce myself seeing as I inevitably spend more time in here than the SI forum (which is what I originally joined up for haha).

I'm Katie, I'm 16 (which means GCSEs at the moment) and I'm dunno, I'm a bit weird. I'm from the UK and I love to read and write. I tend to write more than I read, although my writing tends to be fanfiction type stuff about people I like (check my Quizilla haha). I'm also a bit of a struggling artist and a huge self whore. =] I guess I'm a pretty nice person and I like to help out where I can.

(apparently I also like to write about myself too much XD)

Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:41 PM   #25
-Chelsey-
[[Rabbit]]

I am currently:

I'm Chelsey.
I'm 15.
I'm currently in year 10, but am going to do an extra year at high school after year 11. Just because I've missed so much.
I love kickboxing, am considered quite "brainy" (which is debatable) And have recently developed a passion for art. I'm a perfectionist to the extreme, can have my wierd moment (as can we all) but generally pretty laid back and I like to think I'm easy to talk to. =]

"...On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are how fragile we are..."

-Chelsey- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:55 PM   #26
BlindSpot.
Kiss Kiss, Bang, Bang.

I am currently:

I'm Ali. 18, live in england etc.. etc..
I've been on RYL four years.
Blahblahblah. I like shoes. And horses. And shiney things. And yea, i kinda hate writting these things so if you want to know anything a PM is better :)

Ali xox

With demons dancing off mirror images reflecting all that you wanted.
So far from perfect, onward we will strive.
Take it for what it's worth, this truth that you've realized.
You're not who you thought you were, it's time to see the other side of what you have become.

BlindSpot. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:18 AM   #27
madetomeasure

I am currently:

I'm becky, I'm 18 and i have no idea how to describe myself
i like films and music im a silverchair and my ruin nut, i love fashion but i have the worst dress sense ever and i change my hair on a daily basis and i change my clothes at least 2 times a day because get bored of what im wearing.
i'm nearly done taking a levels
i love films and sewing and generally being creative and anything bright pink and sparkley XD

madetomeasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:25 AM   #28
Zaza

Hmm I'm Zaza, although fewer and fewer people are calling me that and instead are calling me Jon again... I don't really mind either though!
I'm pretty new to RYL but am enjoying lurking a fair bit and hope to be more active now that V3 is up and running.

I'm a bit of a social recluse, having only a small group of friends but I enjoy that most of the time and they are all special to me. I spend most of my time online or sleeping, although I enjoy reading and playing Wii. I tend to always be listening to music, mainly John Frusciante (my friends seem to be fed up of me mentioning him now!) but yeah my profile has more information about things I like if people are actually interested, or you could PM me!

xoxox

Last edited by Zaza : 04-06-2007 at 12:25 AM. Reason: I can't spell lUrking :/
Old 04-06-2007, 01:10 AM   #29
*&& She's Just Forgotten
If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off! (hmm)

I am currently:

Hello. I'm Caz & i always feel like a complete pillock writing these things so i'm just going to .waveandrun. =). PM me though if you want to know anything. -shrug-

Last edited by *&& She's Just Forgotten : 26-07-2008 at 08:48 PM.

It's like bringing a knife to a gun fight...

*&& She's Just Forgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:28 AM   #30
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee

I am currently:

I'm Jess, I'm 16 and I live in the US. I'm really really nice, I promise. I play the flute, piccolo, bassoon, and piano. I'm a vegetarian...and I love to have fun. I am not afraid to make a fool out of myself in public :)

I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away

Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:20 AM   #31
lungs locked lips locked
.Come, Tranquilize.

I am currently:

Hi *waves*, I'm Cat, I'm rather eccentric, I love my music as most do, especially the Dresden Dolls! My room is covered in posters of the bands I love as well as rubber ducks, photos and a ton of clutter and random bits and pieces...I love to hoard =] I have a passion for surfing, piercings, drawing and writing lyrics/ poems. I'm a vegetarian striving to be Vegan someday and I love cult movies and musicals.

I'll have red hair soon (by the end of today ^_^) and I wear glasses. My most prized piercing is my Tongue webbing - though I hope to have Venoms soon.

xxx

lungs locked lips locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 03:53 AM   #32
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)

i'm heather, 18, graduating high school in 16 days (!!!), going to uni in the fall. i love writing and horseback riding and i'm planning on majoring in either english or early education. my religion is a huge part of my life, and i honestly don't want to even think about where i'd be without the friends God placed in my life. oh and my ipod's constantly attatched to my head :p
sooo yeah, me in a nutshell ^^

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 07:54 AM   #33
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod

I am currently:

i'm liz, 16 in 23 days, sitting my geography GCSE in 1 hour 5 minits lol. what make me me is that i am too trusting, always try to see the best in people, even when its not obvious its there. my whole life pretty much revolves around sport and school. canoe polo is my paticular sport, and it is my life :P. i also like to draw, write and read alot too

hi all

*waves*

"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'

[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:07 AM   #34
ashlee_118
Hidden Tears

I am currently:

Heya *waves*

Im Ashlee, 18 and live down under in Australia
I love horses they are my life always have been and have 2 gorgorous horses which are the best secret keepers ever. i am totally addicted to (sad i know) house, greys anatomy and desperate housewives.

Ash xxx

ashlee_118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:47 AM   #35
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

hello *waves like a mad woman*
im daniella, 15 (16 in 7days) and i live near London.
im doing my GCSE's at the min, oh what fun lol.
I love football, im football mad.
i love my family and ilove working on the market at weekend coz they all make me lol.
anyway thats alot about me lol.
lvya
xxx

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:59 AM   #36
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld

I am currently:

Heyloooo =))
i am Lucy, i am 17 and live in the south of England.
i am currently doing my A-levels in Textiles, Enlgish Lit, Science and Sociology.

some random facts about me:
i like fashion, books, films, my friends and family, i like walking and running, smiling and laughing, i like the winter and hot water bottles, i like helping people, i like cuddles and i rarely wear less than two pairs of socks at a time =))

you can PM me anytime. x

go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.

Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:30 AM   #37
*Stars_above*
**..**Stars**..**

I am currently:

hey everyone im sarah and im 21teen, i go to uni in lancaster were i do socail science when i leave i want to be someone who helps people i love talking and helping people, i have been to kenya for 6 weeks helping kids and familys, i live with my girlfriend and we have been together for 18 months now and im so happy when im with her, i love megan mullally, p!nk, raven and hannah montana. sad i know.. goin to see pink live again for the 3rd time.. anyway thats it.. love you lots like jelly tots XXXXX

*Stars_above* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:52 PM   #38
beautiful_disaster

I am currently:

I'm Tamsin and I'm 20.
I a student studying Microbiology and I want to be a nutritionist. I love dancing, singing, films and music.
I have a bit fat cat who is my best friend. I tell him everything!

beautiful_disaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:15 PM   #39
lawrie
*smiles*

I am currently:

Hello *waves*
I'm Lawrie, I've been about on RYL (under various guises) for a couple of years now, but never really posted very much (too daunting). Always nice to read advice though... I'm going to try and get a bit more involved now, especially as I'm 'almost recovered' from SI/ED, and should therefore be about to give lots of good advice, but I'm starting to feel like this last bit is going to be the hardest!

I like pretty much the same stuff as most people... photography and music! I'm a huge music fan, but I'm not genre specific, anything that is listenable I will probably like. I have a podcast and I hope to get on student radio when I'm at uni next year :D

I'm very friendly, and a jobless bum, so I have lots of time on my hands and would love PMs from anyone who wants to send them!

If I had put enought trust in her...

lawrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:43 PM   #40
*Beth*
Beth

I am currently:

I'm Lizzie, i'm 25 and from sunny Essex.

I've been on RYL for *thinks* about 18 months... but was lurking for a few years as far back as ruin.

I don't have hobbies.. i spend too much time on RYL and sleeping to be bothered to get any. Okay, well i read alot, and i work alot, so i guess i have a half-decent excuse.

Despite the fact i don't actually USE it, i have quite a talent in Music. I studied it at degree level at University and i play somewhere in the region of 10 instruments at Grade 8+ level, thanks to my parents forcing me to learn at a young age.

Umm, i also sing (in the shower mostly) and i work shifts in a well-paid but stressful job (if you want to know what, then PM me).

Other than that, i can think of absolutely nothing to say, so toodles!

Last edited by *Beth* : 04-06-2007 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Typo
*Beth* is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)