RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 08:46 PM   #61
Cryptic.
If at first you don't succeed, try try try again.

I am currently:

Calling you now baby girl.

In a world where you can be anything, be yourself.

Old 03-06-2010, 08:46 PM   #62
[LittleMonster]
Kate.

I am currently:

hun
please please stop...go for a walk.. distract yourself, have a phone chat with someone, calm yourself down babe :(
xxx

Old 03-06-2010, 08:59 PM   #63
Cryptic.

I am currently:

Okay, she's going to go downstairs to try & distract herself from her room(where the binge food is).

Baby girl, you don't need to do this angel, you can fight back & beat this bitch, it's gonna be okay, just nearly 10 days until we'll be together, fight for me, live for me, it WILL be okay. I promise.

You're so strong baby, so strong.

Don't give up.

I love you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Old 03-06-2010, 09:15 PM   #64
whirlpools

I think that this recent news about IP is almost like a shock to the system after so, so long of struggling alone and having to fight to get what you need. It's understandable that, although it's good news, you will be starting to re-evaluate everything that's gone by and the hard work that's still to come. We're here for you. It's going to be okay in the end, it just might take a while.

Old 03-06-2010, 09:29 PM   #65
brighter
come out tigerlily

I am currently:

i'm so glad you have an assessment hel :) <3

now i'm reversing down this lonely street
to a cheap hotel where i can meet the past
pay it off, and keep it sweet.

Old 03-06-2010, 09:58 PM   #66
Fry

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragile as glass View Post
This is what YOU WANTED. And have wanted for a very long time.

So co-operate with everyone involved and help them help you.

You're lucky to get an assesment and this opportunity so accept it and embrace it. The main person that could stop this process from happening is you.

And I dont understand the crying seeing as it isnt happy crying. This is what you wanted to happen. You've wanted it long enough to prepare yourself mentally for the day you were one step away from IP.

Good luck to you though.

Completely agree.

Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)

Old 03-06-2010, 10:01 PM   #67
mmmMinty...
lololololol

I am currently:

Do you know how strong you are?
You can do it. We're all behind you all the way.
*huggles*
xx

"That is why, for Christ's sake,
I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships,
in persecutions, in difficulties.
For when I am weak, then I am strong"
(2 Corinthians 12:13)

Together We Are Strong <3

Old 03-06-2010, 11:12 PM   #68
[LittleMonster]
Kate.

I am currently:

you can do it !
Believe in you
much love
xxxx

Old 04-06-2010, 01:37 AM   #69
Cryptic.

I am currently:

Hey baby girl.
How are you doing?

I hope you are having sweet dreams & we will speak in the morning.

I love you with all my heart, with every fiber of my being, with every piece of my soul, & with every cell in my body.

You are worth more than everything in this universe put together & in space put together & even more than that!
There truly are no words to describe just how much you're worth, & just how important & amazing you are.

Be safe for me my lovely Fianceê, be safe for me.

Text/call me in the morning.

<33333
I love you.

P.S. Don't let anyone get to you. You don't need that stress, just focus on looking after yourself & getting much needed support. xxxx

Old 04-06-2010, 02:53 AM   #70
Horizon

I am currently:

I'm glad help is being organized for you. I don't know you, but you seem like a strong person who has been through a tremendous amount of pain and is very ill. Please don't give up. You deserve the opportunity to give yourself the life you deserve. Hope it's okay to post this. Thinking of you.

Old 04-06-2010, 11:37 AM   #71
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

Thank you, everyone.

My Mum just said she wants me 'Cured' in at least 6 weeks of being in Hospital, when I'm there... & I don't even know if I've a damned bed yet! & I'm meant to be 'CURED' when I come back.
Wow. Thats a lot of pressure & anyway, what the hell does 'cured' mean?!

Old 04-06-2010, 11:50 AM   #72
UnanimousAnonymous

I am currently:

parents never quite understand that you cant just be 'cured'. Alot of the time they think its like a physical illness where you should be fully recovered by the time you get out of hospital. If you get a bed,your family should get an info pack and possibly some family therapy so then maybe this could be bought up??
Hope you're ok hun *cuddles*
xxxxxx

Through the dark, a strand of light, the light continued to get bright, with it came the strength to fight (Gem)

Old 04-06-2010, 11:54 AM   #73
Cryptic.

I am currently:

I guess maybe recovered?
I love you.

Last edited by Cryptic. : 04-06-2010 at 03:06 PM.

Old 04-06-2010, 07:43 PM   #74
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

My CPN left a message on my mobile:

"Hey, Helen, Thanks for calling me regarding your BMI,, I have a little update. Nothing concrete, YET,, but give me a call."

I can't call till Monday.... I'm dying to know what it is!

Old 04-06-2010, 07:57 PM   #75
whirlpools

Helen, that is a lot of pressure. I don't think it's realistic for anyone to think that you'll be recovered in six weeks. I don't want to sound negative but I think it's going to take a while. AnotherPlaceToFall's suggestion about family therapy is a really good one.

Old 04-06-2010, 08:09 PM   #76
Emmabob.

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecorusCalamitas View Post
P.S. Don't let anyone get to you. You don't need that stress, just focus on looking after yourself & getting much needed support. xxxx
agreed. (Y)

hope you're ok hun <3 x

Old 04-06-2010, 08:33 PM   #77
slasher

I am currently:

*huggles*
try to think positively. ur really brave.and u totally deserve the help :)
u can do this hun.
x

Old 04-06-2010, 09:17 PM   #78
Paper_Tigers

I am currently:

*hugs* I really hope you get the IP treatment, as from most of your threads, you've obviously wanted it for a long long time, you really do deserve a chance to get better, its really not fair on you to have to put up with this day in day out for however many years you have..

I don't know you, but I know you really, really want help.

Oh, and BTW you're a stunner, you and your girlfriend are such a lovely couple! Work on getting better for you and her, and I read you're engaged so be better for your wedding day :)

You have a lot of people that love and care for you and that are routing for you getting better!

You can do this, you can beat this horrible deamon. I really hope and pray that you get IP.

All my thoughts and wishes are with you,
Love,
Katie
xxxxxx

Old 04-06-2010, 11:13 PM   #79
Rhea-Billie-Tate

I am currently:

I'm so so happy that things seem to be moving forward for you. It is scary and you will feel conflicted, even though I know you're so determined to make this work. It's natural to feel scared and unsure and confused about what's happening, it doesn't mean that you don't want to get better, it's just that your ed has been your way of coping with all of the horrible things you've had to deal with and it's scary to imagine having to cope without it.

Just a thought I had when I was reading one of your posts about b/p'ing because you have flashbacks in your house. I was in the same position, a lot of my behaviours got totally out of hand because I couldn't deal with being in my house. I was discharged back to there and, although I'd worked really hard to build some solid foundations for my recovery, I relapsed pretty much straight away because I still couldn't deal with being in that house. I explained this during my second round of treatment and they found me a place in supported housing. It's the best thing I ever did and I've been able to cope so much better since I moved in there because I feel so much safer. I've also found that since I moved into my new house, I've actually been able to start working in therapy on the stuff that was too hard for me to even consider looking at while I was still in my old house.
If you struggle being in the place you're living in, give some serious consideration to the possibility of staying somewhere else once you're discharged. I don't know your circumstances at all and I don't know if this is feasible or would even be helpful, but if you think there's any chance that it would help in your recovery then it's worth asking about. In fact, anything that you feel would be helpful for your long term recovery, you need to fight tooth and nail to get. You deserve all the support you can get and to have the best possible chance of a real fresh start.

Be kind to yourself,

RBT x

I give myself very good advice
But I very seldom follow it
Could explain the trouble that I'm always in...

Old 05-06-2010, 10:58 AM   #80
Cryptic.

I am currently:

For her birthday, she's got a flat ready to move into, &I'm hoping me & her will be able to live together within the next few years, but I do agree a support accommodation would be a good option for my angel right now & when she gets out of IP, however, she worries a lot about her mother & she is scared to leave her on her own, but baby girl, that shouldn't be your responsibility, I do understand it though because it's the same with my mother, you feel you gotta take care of them & you worry for them especially when you're not there, but there might be someone who could come out & keep an eye on her & take care of her, I'll look into it with you when you're here/I'm over there.

You deserve to be free of all of this stress & it's really not fair on you.

You're amazing baby girl & I hope you're safe & keeping safe, for me at least.

Please text/call me if you want/need me, & keep posting on here.

I lovelovelove you, lovedrug.
<33333

Closed Thread

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)