RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 17-03-2011, 09:45 PM   #44121
PoisonedApple
Crazy Chic

well now... that just kinda pisses me off... i was starting to have a good day (even with having gained rather than losing weight...) and then i hear the BS. *shakes head* maybe D will finally see what M's doing for what it really is and toss her out on her lazy mooching ass.

how's everyone else?

I was lei'd in vets! ***** Proud Plumeria Sister!

"He said look inside your heart/ And you'll see stars/ Falling stars/ Look, deep into my eyes/ Don't look down/ Or you'll fall, he said/ Here, the sky goes on forever"

PoisonedApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2011, 09:49 PM   #44122
FlyingNy
Me

*Hugs Crimson* I know the feeling, but don't let them get to you and ruin your day.

It's not really relevent to what I want to do with my life, but I loved it too much to give up so here I am :) The piece is about the holocaust. It's Brecht and I'm a Jewish woman in Nazi Germany, I have to flee to England and leave my son behind who later kills himself and I'm taken away and gassed. It's cheerful.

FlyingNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2011, 09:56 PM   #44123
PoisonedApple
Crazy Chic

I just had to vent a bit... I'm still kinda pissed but I told him (the nicer part of how I feel about it and he said in response he told her "you can find somewhere else to stay now." so we'll see...

The play sounds quite interesting...

"He said look inside your heart/ And you'll see stars/ Falling stars/ Look, deep into my eyes/ Don't look down/ Or you'll fall, he said/ Here, the sky goes on forever"

Old 17-03-2011, 10:02 PM   #44124
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny

I am currently:

Today was tthe first day in , I think , Months that I haven't either Drunk or Injured and I'm going to bed now , I don't know how to feel, It's...........odd

*Night Time Hugs My Wardies*

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2011, 10:04 PM   #44125
FlyingNy
Me

Glad it's at least kinda sorted Crimson. I'm still not exactly sure what's going on, but it sounds like you got what you were aiming for.

It is actually quite a good play. Theresa (the Jewish girl) was a real person and she's kinda growing on me. I don't want her to die. To anyone else that sounds nuts, but if you're into theatre you'll get what I mean :) You kinda feel a connection to your character. Like you start to actually feel what they do.

Old 17-03-2011, 10:05 PM   #44126
FlyingNy
Me

That's really great Mark :D I'm proud of you. Night night, sweet dreams. Oh, and one question. Did you ever read that book? Scarred- Sophie Andrews?

Old 17-03-2011, 11:52 PM   #44127
PoisonedApple
Crazy Chic

ah sorry.... forgot i didn't leave any explanation...
The following content has been hidden - Reason : longish
D: "C informed me last night, I think on accident, that Mi tried to get her to let M and Mi stay at C's. Because our house is always dirty and she didn't want M stuck in the mess."
Me: "
i wanna laugh out loud on that in part since every time she isn't in there to throw a fit and i clean the living room there's at least 1 grocery bag full of the stuff she doesn't bother to walk the 5 feet to the trash plus all the dishes i have to retrieve from under the couch and between the couch and her stuff, etc... or that last night i had to actually tell her if she isn't finishing their food to put it away and instead of putting the dishes in the bin they were left all over the table after she bagged the rest of the dinner excepting the 2 ramekins that went in the sink... and i had even cleaned the whole kitchen and done all but a couple of the other dishes and cleaned out the sink. (after making dough for gyoza and pierogies ) and the living room was cleaned recently and even the controller box organized... granted i haven't vacuumed in a while but for the most part it's not a horrible mess and i don't see her offering to help."
Another thing (that I didn't point out to D since he knows already) is that sure she pays "rent" but for 300$ she gets to **** up my living room and not clean up after herself (read- live in it and have a partial maid), she doesn't have to pay for electric, trash, water, cable, phone (cell or land line), internet, movie rentals, or food. She was supposed to put herself back on food stamps but never bothered to (was supposed to in December). Now she has no job after tomorrow and thinks she should be able to stay rent free and wants to live with us if/when we get this house. She refuses to finish school (she dropped out at 15 or 16) or get a GED. She has one and only one chore - take out the trash but she doesn't until it's either piled up in several bags or its overflowed the trash onto the floor... She doesn't help out (even just to bring in groceries). The only job shes had the last 3 (including this one) times she's stayed with us was babysitting and getting people to give or buy her stuff out of pity... I don't think she plans to ever do anything but mooch off people and even if she does plan to support herself, how? babysitting for the rest of her life? even if that was feasible as a sustainable thing
it pays less than what it costs for a months rent and she can't get anything that pays better until she has finished school.
I had already said to D and Mi that I was not going to live like I had the 3 yrs his mum and other sisters were with us. They didn't have another place local to go but Mi does so she can go live with someone else if she wants to continue down this path but I figure I shouldn't have to suffer it thus I refuse to.

Still working on it but getting somewhere I think...
The following content has been hidden - Reason : ~update~
D: "Mick has called 6 times saying Crystal got her info screwed up and she never said it and so on."
Me: "
like she never said to ch and ca what ch said she had and i misunderstood when she had an attitude and blah blah blah... once or twice may be misunderstandings but i think after that the screwed up info isn't everyone else..."

~all quotes partially edited to protect the involved individuals...~
~~i know to many people with M and C names so they're left partial to differentiate :)~~

Old 17-03-2011, 11:53 PM   #44128
PoisonedApple
Crazy Chic

*hugs Mark Good night!*
Great Job! Go you!

Old 18-03-2011, 12:00 AM   #44129
FlyingNy
Me

Wow, after that long post, I get the gist a bit more :) This person does sound annoying, she can't expect to live off other people all of her life. If there's no medical reason she cannot work, she should get a job like everyone else. I have someone like that down my road, but I won't go into it since I've given up bitching for lent.

Old 18-03-2011, 12:10 AM   #44130
PoisonedApple
Crazy Chic

I think the most frustrating part (to me) is that even on days I hardly make it through the day after dragging myself out of bed (sometimes almost literally) I still make everyone dinner (and b-fast and lunch for the kids), I still go get groceries when we need em, I still clean up some (even if it isn't much) and she said that about my at least half way clean home after a week or so of having decent days (despite the many issues that could weight me down) and me cleaning a lot of stuff up. Ya know?
Even the kids are pretty good about cleaning their room (they get a sticker every day it's clean and if they get 5 (or more) of 7 they get something special and if their room is cleaned up by dinner time on friday 'house fairy' comes and leaves them candies)... Positive reinforcement does wonders with small children lol

Quote:
but I won't go into it since I've given up bitching for lent.
I do hope that goes well but I'm a PM away if you need to vent sometime :)

Old 18-03-2011, 02:06 AM   #44131
BWchick
Peace Child

I am currently:

hey guys! *Huggles!!*
How is everyone today? :)

There is magic in theatre and the theatre is magic

BWchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2011, 02:14 AM   #44132
ˈsäləˌterē

I am currently:

Still haven't been able to bring myself to eat anything since Sunday. I usually at least have a protein drink so I can take my vits which serve as my meds but I haven't even been able to make myself do that.

How're you Meganna?

ˈsäləˌterē is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2011, 02:19 AM   #44133
BWchick
Peace Child

I am currently:

you are fine the way you are! why aren't you eating?

I'm a little frazzled myself. I have a huge paper due in a week. (like 20 pages ) and my doc upped my meds and it is just sortof bumming me out. I don't like taking meds to begin with so upping them doesn't help.

Old 18-03-2011, 02:20 AM   #44134
frenchhorn
Oliver

*hugs all*

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or studpidity. The grave will supply plenty of time for silence." Christopher Hitchens

'When words fail, music speaks'

I am transsexual and homoromantic and proud to be.

frenchhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2011, 02:24 AM   #44135
BWchick
Peace Child

I am currently:

hello! I don't know if I have met you before?

Old 18-03-2011, 02:26 AM   #44136
frenchhorn
Oliver

Hi
nope don't think we have met. I'm Oliver. how are you?

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or studpidity. The grave will supply plenty of time for silence." Christopher Hitchens

Old 18-03-2011, 02:31 AM   #44137
BWchick
Peace Child

I am currently:

a little frazzled I'm Magana How are you?

Old 18-03-2011, 02:39 AM   #44138
frenchhorn
Oliver

I'm not sure how I am tbh. I had a really random impulse to sleep in my sleeping bag instead of my bed so I am, its a bit random

I didn't OD tonight, I did tuesday though, I was so so close tonight but instead went to the gym.

Old 18-03-2011, 02:41 AM   #44139
ˈsäləˌterē

I am currently:

No, I'm not Megana. I can understad. I hate meds too!

Hey Oliver! Haven't seen you for a while!

Old 18-03-2011, 02:43 AM   #44140
ˈsäləˌterē

I am currently:

Good job Oliver for goin to the gym instead of oding!

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)