RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-02-2019, 12:38 AM   #1
anon25

I am currently:
confused, need advice (relationships)

(I know this is a bad situation and many of you will not be pleasant, which is why I would appreciate actual advice only thank you)

I am in a confusing situation that is affecting my mental health as I do not know how to decide. I have had a girlfriend for 3 years now, a year ago we started to have major problems in the form of her being mentally unstable etc. we tried to resolve it but it kept going on (arguments etc.) however we still love each other and I believe we can make it work. We ended up going on a break some time back, where I was depressed etc. and turned to other girls to resolve this problem. I ended up really liking one (which has now turned into love) and now we are dating.

The hard part is that my previous gf was my best friend where all my other friends were pushed away so I only have her as my very close friend - she also lives right next to me and we still love each other. The other girl(second) lives an hour and a half away and we also have the same relationship. I am confused in what to do as I tried to cut out my first one, however, i couldn't as she is essentially my best friend and it didn't feel right, what do I do?

anon25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 11:53 AM   #2
be here now

I am currently:
Choices

The problem is everyone is involved emotionally in this circle. You have to figure out the best way to cut ties without causing pain. Things take time to work themselves out. It might be that you can stay friends and she can respect that you've moved on. Ultimately you've got to do what's best for you. What are you dealing with emotionally that needs to be resolved?

be here now is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)