RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 28-06-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
pads

Support and advice

Ok im new here and just wanted see if anyone could give me advice. Ive had many issues with a relationship, there is also a child involved (step child) which makes the situation even worse. Since the break up ive been slowly getting worse and worse with depression. Ive cut more, lost all motivation to even move and feel like everything is spiralling out of control. It has gotten to the stage where i don't even know who i am any more or what i can do to escape it. Ive self harmed for a couple of years now with many scars that make it hard to get close to people. I don't want my life to be this huge mess any more.

pads is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 29-06-2012, 12:14 AM   #2
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it

I am currently:

stopping doing things is going to increase the feelings of not knowing who you are. it is tough at first, but you need to get out and do things and be around people. is there anything that you enjoy (or used to enjoy)? there are all sorts of clubs and classes that you could get involved with to meet people with similar interests. what about something that you'd always wanted to learn when you were younger?

maybe it would be good to talk to a counselor or professional about how you're feeling, as it sounds like you are really struggling at the moment.

do you have friends that you could arrange to do things with? i found that planning things with other people helped me to get out because i didn't want to let them down.

this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.

PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie

PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:21 PM   #3
Wonderland.

Hey,

It sounds like you've got a lot going on for you at the moment. Have you got any friends/family around to be there for support in real life? It's hard when you have lost motivation because you can't be bothered and don't see the point in doing anything that's why its good to have people around you who are a positive influence on you.

It's really good that you want things to change and maybe seeking some professional support may be of some help to you in dealing with the break up and self harm and anything else that is going on for you.

Take care.
Amy x

'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥

Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)