RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 05-06-2007, 12:05 AM   #1
fishmcdoodle

I am currently:
its probably the oldest story in the book

girl falls in love with her best friend who like sleeping with young hot emo boys lol.

no in all seriousness i dont know what to do about it. i have recently realised that the feeling i have for her are more than that of a friend. dont wanbt too go into why i am realising i guess u can prob imagine the thoughts i might be having.

it came to a head over the last couple of days when i have been crying and unable to sleep. you see she has gone away and wont be back for over a month. i am going to miss her so so so much. its also come at a bad time i have just finised uni and dont know what i am going to do with myself and she makes me laugh makes me happy takes me out gets me drunk is the one person i can really talk to... obviously not about that one certain thing but about everything else.

i am going to be so alone for the next month, but even when she is back what am i going to do. i cant tell her i dont think. i need her as a friend she is the only person i have.

i am a bit messed up at the moment

fishmcdoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 05-06-2007, 04:32 AM   #2
Mystified
Love Like Crazy

I am currently:

*hugs*! Sorry! Don't know if I have any good advice. Maybe try to find out if she likes you at all in that way, and then go from there...

If you need to talk to anyone, just pm me. I'm not really good at advice or anything, but I'm a great listener...at least, I think so...

~Tiffany~

Mystified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:09 AM   #3
Tacey

I know similar stories well myself and I must say it's not the most fun situation to be in. It's a shame you have to be apart for the next month. I know it's not a nice feeling not being able to be in constant contact with someone who is so close to you. As hard as it may seem, perhaps you should tell her about your feelings for her. You may find she feels the same. It sounds like you two are very close, and that being the case, even after talking to her you'll most likely find some way to remain friends. She'll probably be more understanding then you think. I hope that helps some. Take care of yourself.

Tacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 10:59 AM   #4
bittennails

I am currently:

hey
im sorry your in this position, i've been in smilar myself, and its really hard. perhaps whist you have a bit of time apart you can decide what you want to do? i know sucky advice that wont make anything better or easier. please pm me if you want to talk about it.
big squishy hugs
b x

where did everybody go?

i've lost my family

bittennails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 01:03 PM   #5
The Hierophant

Maybe you need to sit down and have a chat with her?
i'm not quite sure what to say really which is annoying.

Just follow your heart - cliched but fun.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:51 PM   #6
fishmcdoodle

I am currently:

yeah i figured that would be the advice i would get from everyone! i am knew it in my heart that is what i should be doing. its just easier said than done.

just gotta get through this next month. its really hard.

fishmcdoodle is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)