RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 26-10-2012, 12:56 AM   #1
FailureByDesign

I am currently:
I'm so confused

I need some help. I dont know how I feel. Recently ive just been confused i guess. I dont really know how to explain it...its like things that usually make me feel a certain way just dont anymore.

For example...whenever i think about things that usually fill me with anxiety, i just get nothing. Whenevr i think about my sexual abuse, something that in the past has made me feel so bad i have literally cried just thinking about it, i just dont feel anything. Or i used to feel ashamed of my self-injury, but now it seems like i just dont care.

I feel like i did a horrible job explaining things. And its not just those things, its other things too. I dont know...i just dont know how i feel. I feel like something is wrong. Im just coming off a 4 day string of terrible panic attacks and almost nonstop anxiety, so im wondering if that could have anything to do with it. I dont know...

To be honest, id rather be extremely depressed or anxious right now. Im almost to the point of trying to make myself feel that way, just because i guess i know how to handle that. This, i just dont know.

Im sorry, this probably wont make any sense to anyone, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

FailureByDesign is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 26-10-2012, 01:15 AM   #2
Wonderland.

I haven't got the words right now but I shall post later and I wanted you to know that I have read your post and I care.

'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥

Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2012, 07:31 AM   #3
Stellata

After being so overwhelmed, numbness can set in. And emptiness. Like a protective thing.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)