RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 24-09-2014, 09:11 PM   #1
UnanimousAnonymous

I am currently:
Can I just have a hug?

I'm feeling really emotional.
I had a nasty fall from my horse last night, knocked out and woke up in agony with my back. Scans and X-rays came back clear and I'm home now with painkillers but I'm still really sore, been sleeping most of the day. I should have been at Uni but there was no chance I could drive and sit down in a chair for 3hrs. I can't put weight on my right side so having to lay at a weird angle. I just feel really down, I don't have time to be ill. I have to be at Uni, I've just started working at an animal park and I work at a bar. I have my dissertation to think about and my poor horse who I've neglected recently due to lack of time. I thought a fun time jumping is what we needed and instead I've ended up injured and he has probably lost his confidence.
I just feel horrid :(

UnanimousAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2014, 11:05 PM   #2
Aubergine
You've got this.

I am currently:

*hug*

“Our defeats are softened and our victories are sweetened because we did it together.” - Toby Ziegler.

This isn't everything you are.

Aubergine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2014, 07:10 PM   #3
frail_izzi

I am currently:

Oh sweetie I'm so sorry to hear this, take the time you need to heal, don't worry about uni ( easier said than done I know) there are extensions etc <3 PM me anytime if you want to talk x

frail_izzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2014, 03:50 AM   #4
UnanimousAnonymous

I am currently:

Thankyou, I'm feeling a bit better physically. Not so achey and I'm going to go to work tonight (really don't know why im awake at almost 4am). I'm not so groggy now, hoping I will start to feel a lot better. It's been a few days and it's been driving me crazy being stuck doing nothing! I have cabin fever I think! I'm hoping that I can start to ride again on Sunday depending on my shift at work. A quiet hack just to get myself back into it. I really can't deal with another fall for a while! Haha

UnanimousAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 12:48 PM   #5
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

Hey lovely,

I hope you're feeling better now, and that work went okay.

Just remember to take things slowly to ease back into things.

x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)