Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 25-04-2014, 09:54 PM   #1
BeDusted

New and not sure where to start.....

Here goes, not sure whether I should even be on here let alone posting something! I've never been slim,, not hugely overweight though but these last few months I've found myself loosing weight, , not a huge amount I know,,, but I'm finding myself counting the calories on everything, literally everything! And being struck with what I have, I now can't make myself eat during the day at all otherwise I feel like a failure. Not sure what's going on :(

Last edited by Tig : 28-04-2014 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Removing weight lost as per the ED rules.
BeDusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2014, 09:26 AM   #2
pennypound

I am currently:
fruits and veggies for the win

I found myself in the same situation. I was happy to be losing weight and got obsessive. I found that planning what I was going to eat helped. Keeping your body fueled keeps your metabolism moving, so I eat a piece of fruit or some veggies every hour or two, and have 3 good meals and a little chocolate before bed. Don't do anything that you can't maintain. I may not be a super model, but I feel better about myself than I ever have.

pennypound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2014, 10:20 AM   #3
BeDusted

I'm never going to be slim
. I worry if I eat one wrong thing I will put it all back on overnight

Last edited by BeDusted : 26-04-2014 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Admin request
Old 26-04-2014, 10:24 AM   #4
dixyy
This Member is currently Banned

Could I please just remind you that you have agreed to the rules of the site and I really hope you read them because it's pretty important as tey keep[ the community safe.
Could you edit the weights out of your post please.
Welcome to RYL, I hope you manage to find some decent support here, I'm sure you will do, but again remember to read the rules before posting in the forums :)

dixyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2014, 11:34 AM   #5
pennypound

I am currently:

That fear, no matter how unhelpful, is common. One naughty food a day will go unnoticed if you make the rest of your choices healthy ones. If you feel like you don't know how to make good choices, your doctor can make recommendations. Having a professional give you some guidance can ease the anxiety you are feeling. Be well!

pennypound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 05:44 PM   #6
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

Welcome to RYL! I hope you find this place supportive.

As dixyy mentioned, the numbers in your first post are against the rules so could you please edit it to remove them?

If you need anything feel free to drop me a message.

x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 08:06 PM   #7
BeDusted

I have edited it :/

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)