RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 19-04-2010, 01:30 PM   #1
[Pixie]
[ChaseThunderWithTheVolume Down]

I am currently:
Severely Triggering (ED) - little advice please?

Hi Guys Hope You Are All Okay:]

well atm im doing pretty bad. back into restriction now my b/p has slowed down. back SH`ing, telling everybody im fine.
but my friend, she told me last month she had been bulimic for a week. [sorry but ive been that for three years and still refuse to believe it] then she told me last night that she was recovered. it really triggers me because she goes on about how i can do it to, and im just not trying enough. While she had " her ED" she never binged, she never over excercised, she never thought she was fat. She never done any of the things that come with an actual eating disorder. & she was never diagnosed. To me, she just experimented with something she shouldnt have. Oh & she is celebrating her recovery with a meal.
Im not trying to say she never had an eating disorder because thats not my place. & i fully supported her and will continue to.

But shes making it impossible for me to get over mine.
any advice on how to deal with this subject around her would be apreciated because she is my best friend. [ none of my other friends know about my ed]

could we fix you if you broke..

[Pixie] is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 20-04-2010, 12:45 PM   #2
Shenanigans
Set up an IV of sanity

I am currently:

This sounds like a hard situation to be in hun *hugs*
Perhaps you could explain to her that your ED is very strong right now and you are trying very hard for recovery but everyone recovers in their own time. She might have been able to recover quickly and that's really positive but sometimes it takes longer for others as the underlying (sp?) issues are sometimes very deeply ingrained.
Hope that helps a bit please look after yourself
xxxx

You see a mouse trap
I see free cheese
And a ****ing challenge

Shenanigans is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)