Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 17-09-2010, 05:35 PM   #33181
shadowedsoul

I am currently:

Aaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!, curls up hits head on wall.

shadowedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 06:09 PM   #33182
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)

i agree with mark felicia <3 kinda how i feel seeing all my uni friends and how much fun they're having in senior year whilst im stuck here at home [community college but still]

*turns wall to bouncy material so cant hurt head* <3

i spies lia :)

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 06:53 PM   #33183
The One Who

I am currently:

*hugs everyone*

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 07:11 PM   #33184
SoMuchMore
-Laura-

I am currently:

*hugs heather* lol i'm glad you remembered you coffee. sorry i havent been around much of fb, uni and work are keeping me busy

*hugs life hurts* welcome! I'm Laura. Sorry that you are having a rough time right now. We are here to listen if you need to chat.

*hugs claire* how r u today?

*hugs mark* im sorry that you didnt get a nap in. How else are you feeling today?

*hugs felicia* Mark is probably right, or you could at least hide them from popping up on your news feed if you don't want to delete them completely. Also, you will get out of this low state. It just takes time and patience... but it will happen.

*hugs kahlia* I hope that the doctors appointments go well. And is it okay to go off your meds while you are depressed and suicidal? (i hope that didn't come out wrong... i dont mean to be condescending or anything.. just worried.)

*hugs sarah* im sorry you are stuck with a bad lecturer. I would be really frustrated too. I've had some really bad professors at uni that treat everyone like little kids and think they are the best thing that ever happened to their field, so i can understand where you are coming from. Sorry I dont have much advice.. i've always just dealt with situations like that and kept my mouth shut so.. yea lol.

*hugs oliver* that does sound great about the charity walk! I hope that it goes well and you are able to raise lots of money... but even if you don't, raising awareness is always good plus its awesome that you are doing something to support things that are close to you.

*hugs jill* what happened hun?

*hugs april* Hope that you are feeling less tired today. how else are you doing?

*looks around for helen* Hope you are okay.

<3

forgiveness is the release of all hope for a better past
- buddy wakefield

I won't give up if you don't give up

SoMuchMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 07:45 PM   #33185
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny

I am currently:

*Hugs Claire* How are you ?

*Hugs Heather* Please be kind to yourself .

*Hugs Jill* Whats going on Jill?

*Hugs Laura* How are you doing with being so busy?

Last edited by Doikers : 17-09-2010 at 07:46 PM. Reason: to add

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 07:47 PM   #33186
The One Who

I am currently:

I'm feeling pretty good today. Had a nice day.

Old 17-09-2010, 08:17 PM   #33187
Doikers

I am currently:

Cool Claire :) What did you get up to today?

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Old 17-09-2010, 08:19 PM   #33188
The One Who

I am currently:

I spent some time in an old second-hand bookshop. Then I went and saw my old supervisor at uni, we had a nice walk and a coffee and a chat. It was good.

Have you been up to much Mark?

Old 17-09-2010, 08:21 PM   #33189
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

That sounds absolutely LOVELY, Claire. :D Secondhand bookshops + coffee with a person with whom it sounds you get along well... mmm nice!!! :) Glad it was a good day for you.

*cuddles all*

RYL family: Doikers is my brother
All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter into another! - Anatole France.

Scarletdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 08:25 PM   #33190
The One Who

I am currently:

It was very nice, it was a good day.

*hugs for everyone*

Old 17-09-2010, 08:26 PM   #33191
SparkleKitten
meow

I am currently:

Had a bad day, people were pretty mean to me and I broke down crying, curled in a ball on my fiance's sofa :( Got money worries and uni problems with things I have to print, 50+ pages and thats only 1 of 5. Feeling kinda hopeless.

SparkleKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 08:30 PM   #33192
Doikers

I am currently:

I've not been up to much Claire some days I have no appointments some days I have one zillion appointments!! Well 3 or 4 heh .
To be honest I've NOT been feeling too good , just a little low I guess , sorry :S

Old 17-09-2010, 08:32 PM   #33193
The One Who

I am currently:

I know the feeling of having loads of appointments one day and nothing the next. You don't need to apologise for feeling low though *hugs*

Sarah (? Sorry, I'm rubbish at names!) that does sound quite stressful for you. I suggest talking to the uni and letting them know how you are feeling, if they don't already know.

Old 17-09-2010, 08:36 PM   #33194
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

I got my medical records today. Pissed off.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 08:40 PM   #33195
SparkleKitten
meow

I am currently:

Yeah Claire its Sarah, most of my lecturers know my situation from last year, but I'll make sure my tutor knows, can't talk to head of maths because he won't let anyone have any abscences, his attitude hasn't helped anything, I'm in a bit of a panic. Got to pay for my counselor and things. Going to a voulenteer meeting to go work Saturdays with kitties, hopefully I'll be able to. Its odd of after a year in my degree I still haven't crushed the dream of working with animals, not sure what to do after this degree but I do kinda want to go work with animals, though no idea what doing, animals just make me happier than people do.

Old 17-09-2010, 08:45 PM   #33196
The One Who

I am currently:

I've finished my degree and I still don't know what I want to do! Part of my still wants to hold on to the PhD -> academia route, but another wants to get a career with a bit more stability in it. Academia really does not offer that.

If you let your tutor know they might be able to offer you some flexibility? I only know how my department works really. I think the volunteering thing sounds like it would be good for you.

Old 17-09-2010, 08:53 PM   #33197
Doikers

I am currently:

What about your medical records has pissed you off Lindsay ? *Hugs*

Old 17-09-2010, 08:57 PM   #33198
life-hurts

I am currently:

THankyou Mark and Felicia for your welcome messages.

Felicia I am sorry to hear your struggling at the mo. it is hard when you feel out of step with everyone else.I hope you have a better day tomorrow

Claire I'm glad to hear you had a good day!

Sarah -sorry to hear that you did not have such a good day. I'm struggling with my Ou course at the moment. I'm working really hard to not let it get me down. I always seem to f*** up anything academic. Not because I can't do it just because I struggle to not self destruct Hope you get your uni and money problems sorted soon. Is there a money adviser at your Uni that may be able to help?
Lindsay- What pissed you off that was in your medical records? Were they innacurate or something or just made stupid assumptions?

I've thought about requesting my medical records but I guess I'm scared I'd be too pissed off and not want to use mental health services and at the moment I really feel I need the support. On the other hand I hate the idea of my records being innacurate! No win either way I suppose. I believe that you can ask for them to be changed or annotated if their are innacuracies though.

To everyone who I've not said hi to, hello! Hope you all had an Ok day and I look forward to getting to know you all.

If you want you can use my first name Hannah.

Live life then give life

"I know God will not give me anthing I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much"
-Mother Theresa

life-hurts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 08:57 PM   #33199
SparkleKitten
meow

I am currently:

I don't know, I'm only just starting back but I'm driving myself crazy with it. I guess I'm more anxious about restarting than I thought I would be. :(

Old 17-09-2010, 09:01 PM   #33200
MammaMia

Still slowly catching up with posts.

*hugs ward*

I'm so angry :@

Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)