RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 13-02-2016, 04:20 AM   #1
-Asphyxia-
-loser-

I am currently:
Getting into old habits/took measurements today. (Not specified, of course.)

Okay...So, I had anorexia in high school (I'm 30 now), though I never was hospitalized or anything, but since then I have had "issues" with food. I guess recently I haven't gotten to a low enough weight to be considered anorexic, but I definitely have disordered eating habits or maybe even EDNOS.

I've been self-conscious about my weight the past few months- it's healthy, I'm naturally petite anyway, so I shouldn't be complaining - but I was going through old food/weight journals where I kept track of my measurements. I have some from 2006, 2008, 2011, 2015, and I took new ones today.

I was utterly disgusted. I hate the way my body looks and feels, and now I'm tempted to start tracking again...Like OCD spreadsheet style. I want to fit into the clothes from 2008, though I know that's probably unrealistic. I've tried working out - just yoga and pilates at home - but my depression has been really bad, so I'm not good at being consistent. (Going for walks is out of the question - it's still in the single digits here...)

I've been restricting a bit, and eating some, but I feel guilty about it. (Christ I made a healthy dinner tonight and feel bad about that.) I'm just frustrated and angry with myself for wanting to go back to this...Logically I know it doesn't make sense/won't help in the long run, and I know how consuming it can be.......

Any suggestions? I'm hesitant to write out healthy meal plans, because it usually leads to calorie counting and restricting...Sigh.

-poisonous-

-Asphyxia- is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 14-02-2016, 12:27 AM   #2
finding.my.wings

Do you have anyone around you that you can keep accountable with regarding eating and stuff? i know that has helped me in the past.

The BRAVEST thing
I ever did was
CONTINUING MY LIFE
when I wanted to die.

finding.my.wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2016, 01:28 AM   #3
-Asphyxia-
-loser-

I am currently:

I guess my roommate...? But she's going to be gone quite a bit in the upcoming weeks.

It's not something I talk about much, because most people would just think I'm crazy...

-poisonous-

-Asphyxia- is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)