Old 05-06-2007, 11:17 PM   #81
Margo

I am currently:

*pounces on alcy*

hey lovely mwah xxx

~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:53 AM   #82
Chazzie

I am currently:

I'm Charlotte, 21. About to move back to the West country, which is a pain because I hate moving, but looking forward to being back in the country. I've just finished an English degree and going into Primary school teaching hopefully.
Not really sure what is wrong with me, never had an official diagnosis, but from what i gather I'm a borderline nut job who used to binge drink too often which was part the problem...i think that was mainly down to being a student though lol.
Doing well now though.
Umm, hmm i'm a bit of a ryl tease, go through periods of using it everyday, to not loggin in for weeks...dont' know why that is.
Nice to (sort of) meet you all. Oh and a random fact, i'm scared of Seaweed!

Chazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:56 AM   #83
bobidrawpictures

takes sea weed away so not to scare you(i would put it back in the sea but you may want to go swimming/ surfing in the sea ummm needs a place to put all the seaweed)

bobidrawpictures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 01:17 AM   #84
Fridays_nightmare
Beware the toast that has no ears

I am currently:

I'm some strange person that used to lurk on vets on v2 but never had the guts to post
I'm 22 from London, I like House, shoes, things from Lush that smell nice, spending money, music, things with stars on, buying socks and undies and spending too much time playing games like the sims and Morrowind

Fridays_nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 01:45 AM   #85
bobidrawpictures

hehehe welcome and lush things do smell nice i like walking past lush shops

bobidrawpictures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 02:07 AM   #86
Nonesuch Solo

I am currently:

I'm not always that frequent a visitor, but I do count as a vet so nyah.

I'm Nonesuch, 24, f, Massachusetts. I was much more frequent at the old RYL ezboard, and not all that present in v2. I work part-time in a retail store, which I hate. I'm a full-time guild leader in World of Warcraft, which is far more entertaining though you still have to deal with people problems. Too bad I don't get paid. >_> I'm looking for a job doing drafting work using the program SolidWorks, that'd be a lot better than retail. In a serious relationship, looking towards marriage into the future, but we both need to get our lives in gear a bit before that happens.

Currently somewhat depressed, terrified of phones, lacking any confidence, and generally it all boils down to so much stress to get my resume to a staffing group for this SolidWorks program. Ugh. I left someone a voicemail and couldn't stop shaking for half an hour. Don't harm myself physically, but I do get the tell-tale downward spiral of emotion which sabotages myself whenever I try to take steps forward.

So, hallo, if I knew you before good to see you again, if I didn't well nice to meet you.

The world heaves with my torment.

Nonesuch Solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 05:28 AM   #87
Spacegirlnz
We are very rare and we are mostly men

I am currently:

Hi. I'm Emma. I'm 19 and I live in New Zealand. I am currently a student at Victoria University and I'll be doing a double degree in Media and Physics (in Astronomy and Astrophysics). I had to do the university prep course though which I have just finished, so next trimester I'm doing 1 paper in physics (astronomy), politics, media and earth science (Antarctica). I'm in to musical broadway shows, musical films, old films from the 40's - 70's (and Footloose). I also like science-fiction =) I am such a geek, and proud of it.

I've been self-harming since I was 13/14, but I am on the road to recovery now. I didn't post in v2 at all, but I was about to starts when they changed to v3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeryn View Post
I'm Eirinn Marie Niamh.

I actually like my name but on forums and such change it to just Aeryn as people then realise how it's said lol.

I'm 18. I work and go to college and live an amusing life.
I love your name! I want your name! It's awesome!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fridays_nightmare View Post
I'm some strange person that used to lurk on vets on v2 but never had the guts to post
I'm 22 from London, I like House, shoes, things from Lush that smell nice, spending money, music, things with stars on, buying socks and undies and spending too much time playing games like the sims and Morrowind
I love lush too! I have just discovered it! They were giving away free solid shampoo for an empty shampoo bottle. =)

Okay. I kinda rambled a bit. Sorry.

- Spacey xx

Spacegirlnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 06:55 AM   #88
Mirabelle

I am currently:

Lush is niiiiiceeeee. But New Zealand is nicer :P

I'm Daisy, and I'm 22 and have been here for way too long, though I don't post that much anymore.
I live in Switzerland and attend university in my hometown (Oh painful morning when mother screeches) and I'll hopefully finish my three degrees in september 2008.
Other than that, I like coffee, the circus, napping and fantasy books and movies

And if someone is volunteer to take my Ancient Greek exam friday morning at 8, feel free :D

Mirabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 06:58 AM   #89
PropheticStar

Daiseh Daisy?
Hi There!
Pretty Picture :D

Old 06-06-2007, 01:04 PM   #90
Jetforce
Wound Care Advisor

I am currently:

Hiya

I'm 23...ppl call me Jem these days

But yeah, i'm a lurker at the vet boards

Studying to be a mental health nurse atm..got another 18months to go...yipee! Otherwise i'm a boring old bum

Jetforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 01:27 PM   #91
Trucktastic
Mother Trucker

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
Hi. I'm Emma. I'm 19 and I live in New Zealand. I am currently a student at Victoria University and I'll be doing a double degree in Media and Physics (in Astronomy and Astrophysics). I had to do the university prep course though which I have just finished, so next trimester I'm doing 1 paper in physics (astronomy), politics, media and earth science (Antarctica).
That sounds really interesting! Really! I love that sort of stuff - astronomy and earth science. Thinking of doing a distance learning degree in that myself (from OPen University in the UK). Good luck!

Lozx

You don't have to be a monkey to recognize a banana!

Trucktastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 01:41 PM   #92
aspie80

I am currently:

Hi. I'm Heidi, or aspie80. I've been on RYL since 2004, but almost just as a lurker. Trying to change that...

aspie80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 07:12 PM   #93
privileged-outcast

I am currently:

*appears in a big poof of glitter* im privileged outcast, and i've been a lurker for a while. erm.. im 18 and thats about all i have to tell. [im interesting really...]

Last edited by privileged-outcast : 06-06-2007 at 07:13 PM. Reason: it was riddled with typos
privileged-outcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 11:14 PM   #94
Chazzie

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobidrawpictures View Post
takes sea weed away so not to scare you(i would put it back in the sea but you may want to go swimming/ surfing in the sea ummm needs a place to put all the seaweed)

Lol, thanks, much appreciated.
xx

Old 06-06-2007, 11:16 PM   #95
Chazzie

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeine_queen View Post

I'm Daisy, and I'm 22 and have been here for way too long, though I don't post that much anymore.
I live in Switzerland and attend university in my hometown (Oh painful morning when mother screeches) and I'll hopefully finish my three degrees in september 2008.
Other than that, I like coffee, the circus, napping and fantasy books and movies

And if someone is volunteer to take my Ancient Greek exam friday morning at 8, feel free :D

An exam at 8 in the morning, that's just wrong!

Old 06-06-2007, 11:20 PM   #96
darkdelusions

I am currently:

hello!
used to post in vets every so often
im helen,
im 19, ive been around since 2004 but only ventured into vets this year really
thats about it haha

darkdelusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 01:22 AM   #97
chocostashchick
Callie

I am currently:

we are just starting to get Lush here in the US and I LOVE it!! i first went to one in Canada a couple years ago but we only had them in the US in California which is so far away from me but now i have one close and i am so excited. i have been dragging people there and making them try like every single sample they have

anyway i am Callie and i was on v2 for like a month and a half. i'm 22 and i live outside of Boston, MA. i currently am a residential counselor and job coach for individuals with autism, MR, behavior disorders. it's a really hard job, and weird because unless you have worked in the field before you just dont understand it so none of my friends and family really know what i do and because of things like confidentiality i can't talk about it either. lately it has been soooo stressful and draining and depressing and there is a lot of political crap going on with the administration that is just so wrong. i have decided to leave at the end of the summer and i feel so much better since deciding that but i dont know how i can make it through to finish. i have been si'ing for about 9 years now and i think i have other stuff going on which i am trying to figure out but blah

that's it i guess!

xxxooo

chocostashchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 01:45 AM   #98
Spacegirlnz

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucktastic View Post
That sounds really interesting! Really! I love that sort of stuff - astronomy and earth science. Thinking of doing a distance learning degree in that myself (from OPen University in the UK). Good luck!

Lozx
Thanks =) I hope it's as interesting as it sounds =) You should do a degree. It'd be so fun. Hard work, but fun =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeine_queen View Post

*snip*

New Zealand is very nice! I love it!

I will not be taking your exam for you. Sorry. I have a hard enough time getting out of bed before 12.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocostashchick View Post
The following content has been hidden - Reason : To save space
we are just starting to get Lush here in the US and I LOVE it!! i first went to one in Canada a couple years ago but we only had them in the US in California which is so far away from me but now i have one close and i am so excited. i have been dragging people there and making them try like every single sample they have

anyway i am Callie and i was on v2 for like a month and a half. i'm 22 and i live outside of Boston, MA. i currently am a residential counselor and job coach for individuals with autism, MR, behavior disorders. it's a really hard job, and weird because unless you have worked in the field before you just dont understand it so none of my friends and family really know what i do and because of things like confidentiality i can't talk about it either. lately it has been soooo stressful and draining and depressing and there is a lot of political crap going on with the administration that is just so wrong. i have decided to leave at the end of the summer and i feel so much better since deciding that but i dont know how i can make it through to finish. i have been si'ing for about 9 years now and i think i have other stuff going on which i am trying to figure out but blah

that's it i guess!
Oh, you live in Boston! That's somewhere I've always wanted to go! And I really admire you for working with people with Autism. You must have a lot of patients.

- Spacey xx

Old 07-06-2007, 02:45 AM   #99
chocostashchick
Callie

I am currently:

thanks! Boston is great you should come visit - it isnt too big and it is so fun in summer (going on now here)

xxxooo

chocostashchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:10 AM   #100
Spacegirlnz

I am currently:

I wish I could! But I'm currently saving for 2 trips already (not doing so well), and I'm on a limited student budget.

I will one day though. =)

- Spacey xx

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)