RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 21-09-2020, 07:07 PM   #1
yoyogirl

I am currently:
Barely talking.

It's almost the start of the new year and due to start my second year of uni and feeling very detached, I have barely said a word all day. I have everything I can talk about so it’s not like I’ve got nothing to say or do. But I’ve been so quiet that three words is as much I’ve said all day.

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 22-09-2020, 01:42 PM   #2
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Today I have found that I won’t be seeing a friend this week or maybe the next week and to be honest I don’t know if it’s blessing or a curse. I like to see G but his mannerism, sense of humour, attitude (when he’s in good place) are very annoying for someone like me. I have been with this friend over 5 years I should be used to it by now but then I have to not see him for a while as N&T (my brother and girlfriend) are expecting a child anytime soon and don’t wish to catch this COVID 19 and now Friday has gone down the bog.

So now I have got another day on Friday of listening to the usual bargain hunt, followed the usual endless tipping point, the chase/pointless, Richard Osman House of Games, the one show. Why can’t my parents put on something interesting on Netflix or a documentary and not watch this depressing garbage?

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

Old 23-09-2020, 01:30 PM   #3
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Great news N has had her baby and it is a healthy baby boy.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)