RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 20-05-2014, 04:07 AM   #1
~SuNsHiNe~

I am currently:
bisexual, BPD traits&bipolar=confused

I have been with my boyfriend for over 6 months, and were dating for about 3 months prior to that. During that time, I slept with my ex (in the few months before we were officially going out and 'exclusive') and hooked up with a girl (he ok'd this as he knew it was something I'd been wanting to do). I have found myself thinking about women, and my ex, recently. The relationship is long distance and we both have MH issues, so not sure if this is related to my BPD traits and bipolar (he has noticed a pattern of my insecurity in our relationship relating to me talking about being attracted to other girls etc) or if it is an issue with the attraction between us? I know that when someone is depressed/anxious (either him or me) it can affect attraction but this hasnt been an issue for me before so not sure?

confused and cant really talk to anyone about it, so any advice would be much appreciated

"just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it turned into a beautiful butterfly..."

~SuNsHiNe~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2014, 08:28 PM   #2
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Do you want to be with your boyfriend?

I think it's completely natural to be attracted to other people whilst in a relationship; attractive people don't just stop existing when you're in a relationship! But I think it becomes a problem if it goes beyond just "oh, she's pretty good-looking' to actually wanting to act on your feelings. Would you say you are tempted to cheat on your boyfriend, or is it more just fleeting thoughts?

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2014, 10:04 AM   #3
~SuNsHiNe~

I am currently:

I do want to be with him, and don't want to act on the feelings and jeopardise our relationship, I just want to feel wanted and when hes depressed and withdraws I don't feel that.

"just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it turned into a beautiful butterfly..."

~SuNsHiNe~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)