RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-06-2007, 12:33 PM   #41
-Tough-Cookie-
Life is a contradiction at times - as am I

I am currently:

i'm so scared of my recovery

I'v been offered to be taken out to my fav italian tonight and i cant do it because i have plans with friends tomorow which means il have to eat out then 2......arhhhh

“Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.”
----
----

-Tough-Cookie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:45 PM   #42
~XxxFireflyxxX~
Remember happiness is just a teardrop away...

I'm in the middle of my exams and had my 'best' subject today, which went bad, so I'm dreading the rest of them.

It's not really helping with my eating because I just don't want to, I don't deserve to, I'm just so stressed.

Sophie
Xxx

Dream more than others think is practical...
Risk more than others think is safe.

Every second being upset is a second of happiness you will never get back…

~XxxFireflyxxX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:58 PM   #43
beautiful_disaster

I am currently:

I'm recovered in that I don't get urges to cut anymore.
But my ED confuses the hell out of me. I'm paranoid every time I step on the scales (which I do about 30 times a day). If my weight has increased at all, even a little bit, I panic.
I am eating, but I don't want to. But I'm trying.

beautiful_disaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:46 PM   #44
raining
Time is fleeting, madness takes its toll

I am currently:

I'm feeling really bad about myself, someone close to me told me i look f*cking awful and told me to look at the state of myself because i look like a skeleton in a really nasty way, I know people have noticed ive lost a bit but to be told in such a blunt way just hurt now i feel discusting.

.......................... ...........................
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=187&dateline=12125054  70

raining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 03:09 PM   #45
plastic rose
tough cookie.

I am currently:

*hugs raining* its awful when people say things like that, I'm sorry it hurt you. You're not disgusting. But take care... ok?

I was doing alright, I was feeling less down, I thought, well, maybe I can try to let myself eat enough to maintain for a while, but that's all gone out the window now. I feel down, and horrible, and lonely, and REALLY REALLY ugly, hideous, and unloveable... and I NEED to do something about it. I can't go on like this.

Skipped breakfast, piece of bread for lunch, babysitting tonight, early enough to skip dinner... *sigh* I might as well just let myself fall. Nobody will even notice, and I might feel better for it.

plastic rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 03:27 PM   #46
raining
Time is fleeting, madness takes its toll

I am currently:

*hugs* back
your not horrible and lonely everyones here for you, please dont let yourself fall you sound as if you where doing well whats made you feel this way now?

take carex

.......................... ...........................
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=187&dateline=12125054  70

raining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 03:57 PM   #47
snailonvalium
*~manda~*

even though i failed some serious physical tests,its still not enough to want to change...

snailonvalium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 07:06 PM   #48
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'

I am currently:

*Hugs everyone tightly*

I already have my eating for the week planned out.
Less than 800 today, going down until less than 50 friday.
And I told myself I'm going to stick to it, I know I can if I try.
I should be fighting this but I don't want to, I'm not at my target weight yet, I have people I need to impress. Ugh.

Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:46 PM   #49
Scabette

I am currently:

I purged. And now I'm planning... stupid things.

Blessed Be, x Pip

"Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful that it happens in that order."

adopted by surprising mystery loves [prettyontheinside]
Small_Black_Flower is my sister

Scabette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:29 PM   #50
BlindSpot.
Kiss Kiss, Bang, Bang.

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaza View Post
Hmm so I'm telling people I'm eating more now and stuff, but I guess I'm kind of not? Now instead of having a big dinner and little else, I'm having lunch and other food and then leaving a fair bit of my dinner, so I'm really not eating more than I was in the first place...

I feel bad because someone else in my life is going through so much worse and I don't want to drag her down with my crap

*hugs* It'll have to be done in small steps, and if you get used to eating at different times at the day, you can then start raising the amount you eat at those times?

And don't feel you'll be dragging anyone down, i'm sure she'd just want to be there for you and try to help.

Ali xox

With demons dancing off mirror images reflecting all that you wanted.
So far from perfect, onward we will strive.
Take it for what it's worth, this truth that you've realized.
You're not who you thought you were, it's time to see the other side of what you have become.

BlindSpot. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 04:13 PM   #51
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld

I am currently:

*leaps on Vee and smothers with kisses* heylooo my darling! i am sorry to hear you are slipping a bit but hopefully the doctor and nutritionist will help you. its good to see you again honey,, PM me or let me know if you need anything. x

go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.

Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 04:30 PM   #52
Zaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSpot. View Post
*hugs* It'll have to be done in small steps, and if you get used to eating at different times at the day, you can then start raising the amount you eat at those times?

And don't feel you'll be dragging anyone down, i'm sure she'd just want to be there for you and try to help.

Ali xox
Thank you Ali, you are wonderful I think your right about the small steps, not just with food but with everything...

*hugs to all*

x

Old 09-06-2007, 10:32 PM   #53
Silent Tears

I am currently:

I failed today

Silent Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:33 PM   #54
surprising mystery

I am currently:

Ate a bit today but now feel dizzy, could be my sedatives though. Dont know what I should have seeing as I scrutinise every morsel and think anything is too much. :/

L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen

surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 11:50 PM   #55
Zaza

I haven't spoken to anyone for hours and then I got a funny and lovely phone call from a 'slightly' (read: very) drunk friend that cheered me up! I feel much better because of it.

Old 10-06-2007, 12:36 AM   #56
Rave Pixie
Just a natural street freak

I simply cant go on like this.

I've been eating between 59 and 63 calories a day for months now and see no difference.

Suicidal, dont see the point, it would be so easy

Rave Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 01:05 AM   #57
UnanimousAnonymous

I am currently:

i seem to be an insomniac...
even with my meds im not sleeping.
its shyte

Through the dark, a strand of light, the light continued to get bright, with it came the strength to fight (Gem)

UnanimousAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 10:27 AM   #58
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'

I am currently:

Eugh.
I did't weight myself yesterday, ate properly, all good right?
Well I went to bed feeling horrible.
Weighed myself first thing this morning and I've put on a pound. =[
I feel fat and I can see the collarbones that I've only just got dissapearing under a layer of fat again. *insert expletive here*

Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 05:09 PM   #59
surprising mystery

I am currently:

Day at work. Had a decent breakfast, so thats one meal.. and for lunch I had a banana and some ryvita corncakes. Felt quite dizzy so when I came home I had an apple. Been on my feet all day, lifting, carrying, stretching etc.

Weirdly I weight less now than I did this morning, and when I say less I mean 2 pounds!! Now going to have tea, will eat a proper meal hopefully. But my portion sizes are seriously screwed up and I eat less than my fist of food for a meal, actually quite a bit less. Dont know what normal is anymore.

L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen

surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 11:17 PM   #60
lostdoll

*squishes*

At least you're eating something m'dear. Maybe it would help if you gave yourself a sort of...food timetable? It would give you a bit of a routine, help you plan what you're eating and ensure that you're eating three big meals a day. Just a suggestion, and certainly something to think over.

Take it easy though m'dear. Lifting and being on your feet all day will take a lot out of you. You need energy to keep you going. Stay safe
xo

lostdoll is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)