Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 19-01-2010, 01:14 PM   #20261
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please

I am currently:

April - we have one psych ward with 11 beds for females, and 11 beds for males (and a wing that used to be full of beds but has been overtaken by crap) and a PICU with 8 beds. There just isn't enough beds to cope with the demand. The psychologist and nurse that interviewed me and also of the "no admission ever necessary" brigade. They told me that I wouldn't get anything out of an admission because I have insight. It really, really, f**king pisses me off.

I'm sick of having to fight for meagre halthcare. It would be so much easier now just to give in and listen to the voices and the dangerous thoughts. *gish*

She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *

Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 01:24 PM   #20262
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

You can't give in, love. I know how hard it is... trust me, I do... I can't know 100% what it's like inside your head, of course, but I know the suicidal thoughts & temptations intimately... and you are worth more than that. Please keep fighting... I would be ****ing pissed off too about the meagre healthcare... that's ridiculous... I can't believe that they haven't made more room if there's such a huge demand. Is there a different hospital you can go to?

In the meantime... what are you doing to distract yourself from the thoughts?

RYL family: Doikers is my brother
All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter into another! - Anatole France.

Scarletdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 01:56 PM   #20263
MammaMia

Good luck April :)

Kahlia, I'm so sorry *cuddles tight* Keep trying to fight those voices and bad temptations :(

OMG I have had the worst nightmares ever this morning. I'm still shaking, how pathetic please??

Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 03:10 PM   #20264
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

*cuddles Helen* Nightmares are awful things... it's not pathetic to be shaking from one still - they can be utterly terrifying. I hope that you feel better soon.

Just went to Walmart to pick up a few things, totally forgot my deodorant!!, which was the main reason I was going there... and then on the way home the EPC light came on in my car (VW Jetta) - "electronic power control" which means that I was losing control to the engine. NOT GOOD. I called my dad to see if he could take me to uni, because even though it's only about a mile & a half to there, I don't want to either drive a non-100%-functioning vehicle, or walk with a lot of books & a purse in snowy weather.

Eating my "second breakfast" now... cereal. Ugh. It's tasty but I want to purge. Of course. :(

All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter into another! - Anatole France.

Old 19-01-2010, 04:11 PM   #20265
MammaMia

Nightmares are definately evil. I've calmed down since then. Am uspet about something else now, think I need to dicuss it with my mum though. Since it concerns her anyway...

Eeek, doesn't sound good about your car, hope you can get it fixed/looked out without it costing too much =( Try not to purge sweetheart, it's not worth it. I know how hard it is.

Have left RYL.

Old 19-01-2010, 05:04 PM   #20266
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

I'm at uni now, trying to remember my schedule... the online schedule-y thing is down so I can't look it up there so I'm kind of adrift, which is really dumb of me. I think I have Health Psych at 1pm then Advanced Counseling Techniques at 2:30pm, but I can't remember... AHHH!!!! I swear, the ECT did my brain in...

I didn't purge... then. Or yet. I'm really hungry right now & am considering getting some lunch, but I don't know if I will be able to keep it down, so tempting to purge!!

I hope that I can get my car fixed as well...

Old 19-01-2010, 05:12 PM   #20267
MammaMia

*cuddles* Sounds like today really isnt your day so far sweet.

Have left RYL.

Old 19-01-2010, 05:20 PM   #20268
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

It really isn't. But I did get my schedule, so that's a good thing... my dad wrote it down and so now I have a copy... but I don't know my tutoring hours!! so that's really rubbish as I am pretty sure I'm supposed to tutor tomorrow & I don't know what time or what room I'm supposed to be in!!

Tomorrow's going to be a rough day - I will be going going going from 12:30pm until 9pmish with classes... am not looking forward to that. :( Night classes are not my thing.

I feel so ****.

Old 19-01-2010, 05:25 PM   #20269
MammaMia

*cuddles tight* Sorry it's not more.

Have left RYL.

Old 19-01-2010, 05:28 PM   #20270
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

*cuddles back* It's okay... nice to have some support. :) I'm glad I came back to this site.

How are you? feeling **** too?

Old 19-01-2010, 07:25 PM   #20271
MammaMia

Sorry, only just seen this. I feel shittier than ever. :S

Have left RYL.

Old 19-01-2010, 09:52 PM   #20272
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

It's okay, Helen, don't worry. *cuddles* I had to head off to class anyway... whew, the day's over & as soon as Jarrod comes to pick me up I can go home. I'm glad... ugh. I almost had an anxiety attack in my health psych class... I don't know why, probably because it sounds so difficult!!

What's going on?

And where on earth is everyone else? lol... :)

Old 19-01-2010, 09:59 PM   #20273
MammaMia

*cuddles* Time flies when you're having fun :) Anxiety attacks suck though :(

I feel so invisable...

Have left RYL.

Old 19-01-2010, 10:07 PM   #20274
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

I wasn't really having fun... heh... but at least the classes went pretty fast. Anxiety attacks do suck though, that's for sure.

Why do you feel invisible? want to talk about anything? *hugs*

Old 19-01-2010, 10:09 PM   #20275
SoMuchMore
-Laura-

I am currently:

*hugs everyone* Tuesdays suck for school... short break then class for another 6 hours.

I'll reply properly later, just wanted to pop in and say hi! Hope everyone is alright.

<3

forgiveness is the release of all hope for a better past
- buddy wakefield

I won't give up if you don't give up

SoMuchMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 10:11 PM   #20276
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

Aw Laura, class for 6 hours!! Which class(es)?

*feels like *****

*sigh*

Old 19-01-2010, 10:24 PM   #20277
MammaMia

*cuddles everyone and curls up*

Have left RYL.

Old 19-01-2010, 10:27 PM   #20278
~*Rainbow*~
Rainbow Fairy

I am currently:

Scarletdreamer - yeah i was stabbed in Inverness for being in the wrong place at the wrong time jsut tryng to get my life back on track after in happened

Nothing lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain

~*Rainbow*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 10:56 PM   #20279
MammaMia

Jesus Gil :(

Have left RYL.

Old 19-01-2010, 11:06 PM   #20280
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

Wow, Gil (is it okay if I call you that?). That's really awful. I thought for a moment the way you said it, that you were joking, although I'm not quite sure why I thought that. Heh. Hope you're doing a bit better each day.

*cuddles Helen back* How old are you? Just wondering... :)

I'm feeling shitty. Again. Crampy, cranky, & whilst I was in the shower my husband brought up the fact that the job I get is going to need to be at least as good as his is before he can go to college. I think I need to vent about this...

*curls up in a dark corner in denial tent*

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)