Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 14-01-2010, 10:53 PM   #20181
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

I've not had a proper cry in a long time. A few tears trickling down here and there, a few rusty sobs, but nothing really PROPER about it. I rarely even tear up anyway... and as you said, Helen, never at the right time!! >_< I hate that.

I'm feeling bleh right now. I think I had too much to eat at once... yurgh. So I'm trying to distract myself. I'm used to being able to drink as much as I want of any beverage I want, as they are almost always diet or low-cal, but now with the apple juice/ginger ale that I've been drinking, it's the sugary kind as I need the calories from that. And I can't drink a whole lot of it or else I feel full - which is my problem now. :(

Anyway.

*cuddles Laura* How you doing, love?

*huggles Helen* Yeh, it must be really difficult now with your friends, trying to hold them up and also hold YOU up. Maybe now it's time for you to learn to "let go and let God"? - if you believe in God, that is. I dunno, just a thought. You're not superhuman, and they have free will, as hard a thought as that is to accept. *holds you gently*

RYL family: Doikers is my brother
All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter into another! - Anatole France.

Scarletdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 10:59 PM   #20182
MammaMia

Hope you feeling better soon :)

I know there's only SO much I can do..

Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 11:15 PM   #20183
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

I'm feeling a bit better now, thanks. :) Distraction works wonders... lol.

Yeh, there is only so much you can do. I hope that doesn't/didn't sound condescending in any manner... certainly didn't mean it to. *cuddles*

*hides in corner*

All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter into another! - Anatole France.

Old 14-01-2010, 11:30 PM   #20184
MammaMia

*cuddles*

Why you hiding, might join you actually

*hides away in the denial tent*

Have left RYL.

Old 15-01-2010, 12:46 AM   #20185
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

Yeh, just don't feel too good. Really really REALLY anxious, and I only have 1mg Klonopin (out of 4mg/daily) to take... I hate feeling this way. Plus I'm scared I'm going to be sick again and I really don't want that. I feel so full and I am so tired of having whatever flu this is... *cries*

I should probably go read something for fun, but I am scared that I won't be able to concentrate properly. I don't know. Epic failure. :(

Old 15-01-2010, 01:06 AM   #20186
MammaMia

*cuddles* Hoppe you feel better soon, if only a little bit

Have left RYL.

Old 15-01-2010, 04:21 AM   #20187
SoMuchMore
-Laura-

I am currently:

*cuddles april and helen*

Im tired of having everything I do belittled by others... Gah, i'm so sick of it. I just want to SI, curl up on my bed, and sleep. That will through 2 months of work out trying to stop SI out the door.. but who cares, i bet that achievement will be seen as nothing like everything else in my life.

..... im sorry...

Last edited by SoMuchMore : 15-01-2010 at 06:55 AM.

<3

forgiveness is the release of all hope for a better past
- buddy wakefield

I won't give up if you don't give up

SoMuchMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 09:48 AM   #20188
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

Oh Laura, love, 2 months of no SI is wonderful!!! People in your life - IRL - may not appreciate that because they haven't been through the struggle to not SI, and don't understand what the urges are like. But we do. Please remember this, sweetie... we remember, we care, and we are proud of you for keeping on fighting!! *holds you gently* What's going on now that's so rough - who's belittling what? ♥

Helen, how you doing this morning?

I'm up super early... got up at 3:15am and it's now 3:45am. I probably should've stayed in bed but once my husband was up and awake, so was I. Whoops. Haha. But he's feeling better, which is good, and actually had some cereal for breakfast ("breakfast" - at this time of morning?! lol)... I am planning on giving that a go in a bit, seeing as he's only been sick for 2 days and I've been sick for four. Heh. :) I will be so happy if the cereal that I like settles okay!! :D (the small things in life... heehee)

Erm so yeh, I guess I'm in an okay mood. :-/ Still a little worried about some things but I did get a good night's rest and so will be okay for a bit. *cuddles all 'round*

Old 15-01-2010, 10:13 AM   #20189
SoMuchMore
-Laura-

I am currently:

*hugs april* glad to hear that you and your husband are feeling a bit better. stomache bugs really suck.

I SI'd a few hours ago.. couldnt take it anymore. I was at dinner earlier and everyone was talking about how hard their work is (school and otherwise) and then one started talking about how he has to take a class in liberal arts (i should mention i was at dinner with engineering and business majors... except for myself, i'm a psychology and journalism double major)... The whole table went in an uproar about how easy and pointless liberal arts and science classes are... I'm used to this conversation as all my friends are in the "hard" majors and normally im fine... but im just so tired of people thinking that i dont work as hard for things in my life as they do. Its not an attention thing... I just want to be able to contribute to a conversation without people thinking that I am less then they are...

I feel like everything is building up... with the things with my friends an family, anxiety, and now this... And i feel so guilty/stupid now that i was 2 months free and that just a month ago i thought i was starting to figure things out. Guess that was wishful thinking.

<3

- buddy wakefield

Old 15-01-2010, 11:07 AM   #20190
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please

I am currently:

... And I would run away were it not for the beast that dwells within me that reminds me that man is always one step from a descent into madness...

*cuddles everyone then curls up in a dark corner and cries*

She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *

Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 02:05 PM   #20191
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

*cuddles Laura* Hun, I think you are starting - and that is the key word, starting - to get things figured out. It takes a long time to do that, though. I haven't yet. A lot of us haven't. Some of us never will. In fact, I don't know if it's entirely POSSIBLE for us to figure everything out entirely. But anyway - I understand what you mean. I'm a psychology major as well and was a biology major. My dad, mom, and sister were all biology majors (and my sister was also chemistry & Spanish, yes, a triple major >_<)... so I felt pressure to go into "hard science." Yes, those classes are tough - but so are the ones that we take as psych majors. Plus, you're doing a dual major - good on you!! That's amazing. Maybe next time people start belittling that type of major you could try and defend them a little, or at least to yourself, telling yourself that you've had classes that almost anyone would have difficulty with (I know I have - Theories of Counseling, my first psych class other than the intro [I came in late] - had to write a 20-page paper describing my model of counseling). Does that make sense? *more cuddles*

*holds Kahlia* What's up, love?

Well, my husband and I went back to bed after playing WoW for an hour... lol. So now we just got back up again, at 7:30am. I'm so tired... :P ...but today I'm getting my uni books, and am looking forward to that. :) Whee... I am not - NOT - ready yet for uni to start back up on Tuesday, but I suppose I'll have to be ready by then. >_<

Feeling much better. :) Am eating now, the cereal I wanted, and it's settling just fine. Yey!! :D

Old 15-01-2010, 02:11 PM   #20192
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please

I am currently:

*cuddles April* - I'm not doing too well. My dangerous thoughts are running rampant. My housemate has labelled me as "moderate suicide risk". I just want to give in right now.

I saw my tdoc today. He told me that he felt disconncted from me. He asked me if I trusted him and he was a bit hurt I think when I told him that I ddn't. He kept pushing me and I kept retreating into myself.

My ankle kills ... Doctors don't know what's wrong. My housemate has sugested hiring crutches to make it easier to get around ... I'm actually considering it. Our nextdoor neighbour has offered to drive me around if I need to go somewhere, he's a really nice guy.

She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *

Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 03:16 PM   #20193
MammaMia

*cuddles everyone*

Sorry, I would attempt to reply to posts, but I just can't lol.

Have left RYL.

Old 15-01-2010, 03:58 PM   #20194
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

*cuddles Kahlia* Why don't you trust your tdoc? I understand that it's hard, especially if you have only been seeing him for a little while, but at the same time... maybe it would be best to give it a shot? (not saying that you aren't - I'm not sure as you didn't say) Is there any way that you can get help with the suicidal thoughts? because life WILL get better, you've just got to wait out the storm... I know, I know, cliché and all, but I do truly believe that. For you and practically everyone except myself, hypocrite that I am, anyway. >_<

You probably should get crutches, so you don't aggravate your ankle any further. Did the docs take X-rays?

*huggles Helen* What's up, love? How're your best friends doing?

Old 15-01-2010, 04:31 PM   #20195
MammaMia

*hugs April*

I feel really trapped in darkness? Not sure how either are doing to be honest. Hopefully will speak to them both soon.

Have left RYL.

Old 15-01-2010, 06:15 PM   #20196
SoMuchMore
-Laura-

I am currently:

*hugs kahlia* I agree with what april said about ur tdoc. Hang in there hun.

*hugs helen* Where is the darkness coming from? Anything in particular? Hope you are alright?

*hugs april* yea i guess that makes sense... and I do defend things in my head.. and i defend the crap out of myself to my bf.. who doesnt belittle my life but still always gets the brunt of my freak outs.. oops.. However, its getting to the point where I feel worse and worse about it.
And idk if im starting to figure things out... I always seem to go in circles, getting better, worse, bottom, etc... Most of the time they are kinda quick circles, this one was longer.. so i thought something i was different. I wanted something to be different. I guess not though.

My uni starts on tuesday again too. Gotta get some books at some point heh...

<3

- buddy wakefield

Old 15-01-2010, 09:34 PM   #20197
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

*huggles Helen* Sorry you feel like ****, and in the darkness - I second Laura's question, do you know where the darkness is coming from? and is there anything that we can do to help, other than be here to listen?

*cuddles Laura* Maybe it's a spiral upwards, not a circle... just one of those slanted spirals that goes down at one part but up at another, but up overall. Does that make sense? That is kind of how I view my life, tbh. A spiral. I cycle, as I'm bipolar and have constant mood swings. But maybe try to look at it that way? If you went a longer time this time on that "circle" then maybe next time will be even longer? *holds you gently*

You're in the States, right? (just making sure that Iowa City is right :P) I'm really not looking forward to uni starting, it's going to be a very very difficult semester I'm afraid. I have:
- Senior seminar
- Health psychology
- Advanced Counseling Techniques
- Intro to Sociology
- Women & Spirituality (which I can drop if I need, since I'm only taking it so I can have one last class with my best friend... lol)

And that's it. But the top three are supposed to be really tough... I'm really looking forward to them as I love psychology, but I'm scared that I will do awfully in them. Stupid fears as I've gotten a 4.0 in my major so far (all A's)... not meaning to brag, honestly I'm not, I'm not really that smart. I dunno. :-X

Mmm, hubby just brought me some chicken broth... it smells heavenly!!

Old 15-01-2010, 10:19 PM   #20198
MammaMia

Don't know where it's coming from. I'm guessing it's the usual darkness and just made worse by the past couple of weeks..

Have left RYL.

Old 15-01-2010, 10:26 PM   #20199
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

*holds Helen gently and rocks back and forth slowly*

I'm not in the best place now myself... feeling darkness and despair all around. :(

Old 15-01-2010, 10:39 PM   #20200
MammaMia

*cuddles April*

It'll be ok for us both

Have left RYL.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)