RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 10-06-2020, 10:18 PM   #1
The Worst Witch

I am currently:
I feel like I’m drowning

My communication sucks atm, but basically I’m extremely overwhelmed and anxious. I don’t even know what about, it was my mums birthday 4 days ago but we had a nice day, even though she couldn’t be with us as she is dead. I don’t know what else to say.

Hugs appreciated.

The Worst Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 10:21 PM   #2
Soft Kitty

*Sits with you*. Lots and lots of hugs.

Soft Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 04:52 AM   #3
Auror.
Camden

You know where we are if you need anything. My dog and I are both sending hugs.

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.

Auror. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 06:36 AM   #4
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

Sending all the love and hugs <3

You're never alone here, we are all here for you *sits with you*

EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 11:54 AM   #5
The Worst Witch

I am currently:

Thank you for the hugs.

Today is no better. I’ve only just woke up and already I want to be asleep again, but I can’t go back to sleep. I am an adult with responsibilities.

Old 11-06-2020, 12:02 PM   #6
Icecube. Swirls
Meera :-)

I am currently:

Sending you massive virtual hugs.

You're not alone. Here for you. X

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.”

Icecube. Swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 12:12 PM   #7
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

I know you say you can't go back to sleep but I wonder if you would feel different about just taking today to rest? Sending hugs.

EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 01:47 PM   #8
The Worst Witch

I am currently:

I am resting, I’m reading a cathy glass book. I’ve read 3 of her books in the last 3 days, I’ve not done anything apart from read and eat junk.

Can someone encourage me to get dressed and go and get milk? I have none for my tea, I used the last this morning but I don’t want to go outside.

Old 11-06-2020, 05:02 PM   #9
Soft Kitty

Hello, is there anything that would make it feel more comfortable to go outside? Maybe getting wrapped up? Remember that you will be back home soon and having milk will be so worth it.

Soft Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 05:43 PM   #10
The Worst Witch

I am currently:

I did manage to go to the shop to get milk. I also got some chocolate to cheer myself up, which I will share with my flatmate. Overall it was an ok trip, although town was busy as I knew it would be.

Old 11-06-2020, 07:05 PM   #11
Auror.
Camden

Glad you got out for a bit to get milk and chocolate. If you need to take time to try to rest and can safely put off the responsibilities for a while, it might be worth it? Or if you can't entirely, is it possible to plan rest time in between?

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

Old 11-06-2020, 07:29 PM   #12
The Worst Witch

I am currently:

My sister suggested just concentrating on 3 responsibilities instead of the usual 5 yesterday. I have been doing that today and have so far bought milk, done some school work and made spaghetti bolognaise for tea, with flatmates help. I just need to get through until 10.30 (so 3 hours away) until I can do the last responsibility of feeding the cats and having a shower and then I can go to bed.

Old 11-06-2020, 09:24 PM   #13
Auror.
Camden

I hope that is helpful. If not, is there a way to make it less than three if that still feels like too much? I know it might not be possible, but I hope you can get some sleep.

Old 11-06-2020, 10:58 PM   #14
The Worst Witch

I am currently:

I don’t know. A lot of the responsibilities are expected of me and V and I tend to argue if they aren’t done. I have explained a bit to her about whats going on, but she was at a bit of a loss as to what to suggest because everything is basically still locked down here and I can’t do the things that would normally help.

Thank you, I hope I manage to sleep too. Last night was a write off.

Old 12-06-2020, 03:48 AM   #15
Auror.
Camden

I don't know if it is an option, but is having someone like your dad or your friend come over to help do the things if you cannot for now? Then it wouldn't put them on V, and they would still be able to get done. If not, is there a different way to approach things with V? Or would it help to talk about what the things are here, and maybe we can try to come up with some alternatives?

I'm sorry things are so hard.

Old 12-06-2020, 02:19 PM   #16
The Worst Witch

I am currently:

V did offer to help me with my room when her back is feeling better, and she’s always happy to help me look after the cats if I’ve had to leave really early for placement or classes so I might ask her again but atm I like doing that myself. The only thing that overwhelms me about it atm is when they scratch my door when I’m trying to do stuff, I left my door open last night for that reason and it was slightly better (except for J coming in and waking me up at half 6 by licking my hand so I would feed him).

T could help me wuth the food shop, her fiance usually drives me to the shop in the car once a week but I think this weekend that might be overwhelming given how busy it normally is on a Sunday. I’ll see what she says.

Today I’m still really anxious. I’ve planned to do my room (with the option to leave it a few days if I get overwhelmed so V can help me), some school work (which is a must but I like doing that usually) and a trip to the shop for something for tea since we both forgot to take something out the freezer last night. Then the usual jobs of having a shower and feeding the boys.

Old 12-06-2020, 07:16 PM   #17
Auror.
Camden

Oh goodness your cat children sound very needy!

I never food shop on weekends, so hopefully you can ask to do it a different day?

I hope your plan for today is okay, and I think it is good that you planned what you can skip if you need.

Old 12-06-2020, 09:37 PM   #18
The Worst Witch

I am currently:

I could go food shopping on a different day if I didn’t go with T. Her fiance works during the week, the only days off he has are Saturday amd Sunday but he might be willing to take us after work, so long as L didn’t come and therefore miss his bedtime (he’s only just turned 2). I’ll ask, she might say no but all I can do us ask right?

I didn’t manage to do any of my plans for today. I did however talk to V about some stuff, it was helpful. The boys have settled a bit since yesterday, they’re all currently sleeping (soot is sleeping on my feet as I type). I do love them but you’re right, sometimes they can be hard work.

Old 12-06-2020, 10:44 PM   #19
Auror.
Camden

It's always worth asking. :)

I'm glad V is at least being understanding and that you are getting some kitty snuggles.

Old 13-06-2020, 01:28 PM   #20
The Worst Witch

I am currently:

She said she was going to speak to D, her fiance so we’ll see what he says. She did say he’d probably only be able to pick me up so that he was around for L’s bedtime to help her but that it shouldn’t be a problem.

Today is slightly better. I need to look for paint today, Soot has destroyed one side of my wardrobe while its been sat in its packaging by scratching the plastic. Also need to tidy my room, V is going to help me though.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)