RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 05-07-2007, 10:47 PM   #1
Aphelion
Drug Guardian

I am currently:
Triggering (Sexual Abuse) - Fucking HOMOPHOBES!

Alright. So I did a presentation on homosexuality today and at the end of it we had to answer questions. And hell broke loose.

A group of black christian girls came out with atrocities such as these:

" HOMOSEXUALITY IS WRONG!!"
"WHY DO THEY HAVE PRIDE PARADES?! IT'S NOT LIKE WE HAVE STRAIGHT PARADES AND GO AROUND BEING ALL WOOOO WE'RE STRAIGHT!"
"Gay people keep flaunting their sexuality, it's like. DON'T FUCKING SHOW IT! EWWW!"
"They have no right to be married or have kids!! They're like, unnatural!"
" You can't compare Black history month to gay people parade. Since when did gays have a history anyway!?!"
" It's SICKENING! Gays are no different to paedophiles and you dont see them having paedo parades DO YOU!"
" What's the point of being with someone of the same sex if they're gonna dress like a member of the opposite sex anyway?!!"
" Those people CHOOSE to be gay. And they act like they're constantly being discriminated against, it's pathetic"

"homosexuality is just wrong."
Me: Why?!
" Because that's what christianity says. That's my upbringing."

FUNNY THAT?! One of them is a frigid bitch who would not LIE to a murderer if he asked where his mother was and he was planning to kill her because Kant says you should NEVER lie out of principle.
The other two are ADULTEROUS CHEAP SKANK WHORES who live by ANYTHING but the Bible teachings. ODDLY ENOUGH! That's fucking okay.

HOW CAN YOU COMPARE PAEDOPHILES to gay people?! HOW!?!
How can you fucking say that two people who love eachother and just happen to be of the same sex are just like men and women who rape, molest and degrade little children. IT'S AGAINST THE FUCKING LAW! Inflicting pain upon innocent children is AGAINST THE FUCKING LAW! How can you even PUT homosexuality and paedophilia in the same league. IN THE SAME SENTENCE!

Gay people have no history?! NO?! Fucking hell, pray tell then WHO exactly did Histler decided to anihilate apart from Jews and black people?! What about the Aztecs?! What about the fucking Greeks! NO HISTORICAL CONTENT?!
NO persecution!? And what the fuck were they doing then! Fucking whores!

The glares I got from them. The hateful looks, the loathesome remarks.
"How does your religious belief get in the way of this?"
" I don't have a religious belief. Love is a human thing. It's not reserved to heterosexual people."

And how are gay people FLAUNTING things?! What the fuck do we do then?! We are SEX OBSESSED, everything we do has a reference or an innuendo that points to SEX. You whores, of all people should know that. So why is it ok for a hetero couple to snog in the middle of the street and not a gay couple?!

YOU'RE ALL SO FULL OF SHIT.

My friend BEGGED me not to judge all Christians based on them.

Fucks sakes. I'm not gay, it has nothing to do with me and technically I shouldn't even bother with such people. I cannot believe people like that still exist. HERE. IN london! With such backward views!

I hate them. They make me lose faith in all humanity. They make me HATE everyone.

I actually had to tell them that I'm not gay to stop the hateful looks, because OMG it's like, NOT NORMAL to defend things that you're not a part of, right?! It's so fucking wrong.

YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG!
It may have fuck all to do with me but I will stand and defend them right to the fucking ground.

Knock me the fuck out you bastards, I'm ready.

Last edited by Aphelion : 05-07-2007 at 10:56 PM.

Aphelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 10:56 PM   #2
BeautyFiend

I am currently:

Heh, there's no point in arguing with people like that.
Like, really.
There's no changing their minds.

BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:00 PM   #3
surprising mystery

I am currently:

eash, small minded idiots. You wont be able to change them im afraid.. 'its their up-bringing' = nice excuse for arrogance i say

*hugs* wasnt there teachers there?

L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen

surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:32 PM   #4
Steel Magnolia
faithful pastafarian

I am currently:

Yeah I can't believe people still think like that!!!! They should really try to keep an open mind these days! Grrrr...

"Buy the ticket, take the ride.."

Steel Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:36 PM   #5
howlie,
allons y

I am currently:

Its even better wwhen you go into Bisexuality,
"Oh, well i suppose its alight if people are gay, but how can you be Bi? Thats just plain weird" etcetera, its the 21st fecking century.
Theres no point arguing though, there never is.

you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried

howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 03:04 AM   #6
Circle Of Fire

I am currently:

*hugs* yeah shit like thta pisses me of as well. Christians can be like that. I guess if its there upbringing then their parents are to blame as well.

Dotn get upset abotu it, with peopel like thta all you can do is shake your head and say "what a fucking shame" then go laugh at how stupid and narrow peopel can be.

take care
xx

A bolt of Lightning Splits the Sky,
A MomentBurning then Dims to Die.

Circle Of Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 03:13 AM   #7
linder surprise
vs. elvis.

I am currently:

hahhh.
yeah. don't bother. don't even bother.
i defend all types of s'hit that don't really concern me. including homosexuality.
just for the hell of it mostly :].

take what you love
burn it down.

linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 09:38 AM   #8
Shadow Z
eh

I am currently:

Yep, that's religion and its unquestionable morality for ya.

Way to go aphelion (and everyone else) for standing up for minorities.
x

P.S. don't let those haters get to you, that's all the more reason it's great that you oppose them :)

Shadow Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 10:22 AM   #9
Merc

personally? I salute you...you did an incredible thing. Although it may seem to be a waste...SOMEONE heard you, heard your support..im sure of it.
Im proud to know someone like you; someone who saw a DEFINITE wrong and tried to shed some light on it and didnt jsut back down when others disagreed...good for you
you are awesome
romp

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 11:43 AM   #10
Beth07
..too weird to live too rare to die...

I am currently:

Well done for standing up to them, I've know people like that, very very small minded people. It amazing that there are still people like that nowadays. Christians can be like that, but I've known a few Christians who are really amazing people, don't judge others, aren't small minded and ignorent.

...Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear...

Beth07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 11:47 AM   #11
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)

I am currently:

I think you did a great thing, but its lost on people so ignorant as them.
I guess all you can is slap them and when that doesnt work slap them again.
Fun =]

[every beginning is also an end]

claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 12:00 PM   #12
Miya
Thefelinesensations

I am currently:

oh my god it is amazing how narrow minded they are i really can not believe people sometimes and in London!!!!
and i ditto the bi thing, i am bi and had to argue with my whole soc ed class
about things like
"it just means they can not get the members of the opposite sex so they become bi so they have a better chance" or
"there just greedy"

those people are no worth it my mum's pattern is homophobic, and i usually win debate with him in fact i could problem argue about all the points those narrow minded people made! but yeah

they are how they are no changing that, you just let them know your not ignorant or stupid and just to prove people like that don't really know what they are talking about when my school fond out i was bi i had just started going out with my last boyfriend and i got this shouted at me:-

"CATRIONA IS BISEXUAL, but she is going out with that guy.......wait how does that work?" ¬_¬

my friendly giant

-Ddoouubbllee-Lleetttteerr-Hhooee-

Miya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 12:03 PM   #13
emily.disenchanted

I am currently:

*hugs* I can understand a little I did my major English assessment last year on the ideals of discrimination and my focus was sexuality because I believe that so many people are treated unfairly because of who they are and who they date, love ect. . . and although it is an all girls school and there were 5 couples in my year they all rejected homosexuality saying it was indecent and that it should never happen and refused to accept the idea that it was no different to what they and their girlfriends were doing *shrug* dont feel bad people cant be total fuckwits just stay strong and support what you believe in

Happily Vacationing in the Land of Not Coping. . . .

My dark Angel, you are my everything I love you and I always will ♥ but you dont love me and it's killing me!

there's nothing but pills and ashes under my skin. . .

emily.disenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 12:04 PM   #14
ceapach
has a nifty custom user title

I am currently:

Wow.
I'm incredibly impressed you did this.
Go buy yourself cookies and ice cream on me.

The questions you said they asked are all repeated a kazillion times a day, and somewhere there are witty answers. Such as (of the top of my head):
"Why are there gay pride parades and no straight pride parades?" Every day is straight day. Give us a meager parade, eh?
Look up Rick Santorum. He used to be my state rep. Noturious for being homophobic.

Also, check out: http://www.newnownext.com/2007/06/video-lunch-mel.html
I don't like hip hop, but I liked that.

ceapach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 12:09 PM   #15
Porphy
The Rain Set Early In Tonight

Location: The 'official' Middle-of-Nowhere! Namely, a tiny little village in the South-West.
I am currently:

*Blarh!* I am a Christian... but I'm also bisexual. When I say I'm Christian I am the praying/Bible reading/Church going type. I think it's utterly ridiculous when Christians try the "It's wrong because the Bible says so...". The Bible actually doesn't say alot about homosexuality - in the Old Testament it says it's "detestable" (*rolls eyes*), however, in the New Testament it just says everyone, regardless of any irrelevant fact, is equal in the eyes of the Lord.

Sounds to me like these dear girls need to do some Bible study and rethink their acts before commenting on such topics in the future.

*Grumble* I actually think Christians are the religious group most ignorant to their own religious teaching. Stuff like this really annoys me.

Porphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 04:22 PM   #16
*Gothic*Angel*
Vets Bungle

I am currently:

yep....there is still some narrow minded people out there.......beleive me i have to put up with it everday around my end.......ur a dyke get away from me and so on.........its like they think its a disease......but i just tell them to comeup with something original to say and it shuts them up.......well done for fighting for something you beleive in.

What progress, you ask, have I made? I have begun to be a friend to myself.

Hecato, Greek philosopher

last cut 23rd september
everyday i get stronger

*Gothic*Angel* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 04:42 PM   #17
Breeze
dizzy dyke

My parents are homophobic and have told me my bed is booked in hell. That I'm possessed by evil etc etc.
I just smile at them and say enjoy your opinion you can't change me. as there is nothing wrong to change.

I have had some homophobic slangs thrown at me but in all honesty I actually don't find it insulting. As I know I am not doing,feeling anything wrong.

I want to kiss the bottom of the ocean before I burst through its surface into the sunlight, otherwise I will always be wondering about what was left unseen at the bottom

i'm tired of chasing my dreams.
i'm just gonna ask where they're going,
and hook up with them later.

Previously Kelpie

Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 12:04 AM   #18
howlie,
allons y

I am currently:

Miya i know that feeling, My boyfriends got long hair tho an paint his nails so he gets jokes too.
Personally im wicca which actively ecourages accepting people, its just mentioned that to perform so called "gay" magiks then iffernet enchantments are needed to balance so yeah. Im a double heretic, and trust me i get no end of crap for it.

Oh an Porphy, good on you!

you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried

howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 09:19 PM   #19
Claire
And so to sleep so the nightmares can begin again

I am currently:

You wont change their mind but you can mess with it, I am all for believing that everyone has the right to their own belief's but not when they disregard each others so if they disregard yours then you have every right to mess with theirs so just point out that God couldnt bring himself to actually have his own child with a women, how gay is that, Jesus spent his time with 12 men, I mean come on the bible is full of references to homosexuality that are convenientally forgotten to suite. Personally I say if people want to believe in a little book then fair enough I dont but each to their own but then I wont string up a person for being gay because a book told me to

Lost soul,velvet kisses , John_Wood, Mithra

~Buttons~ is my Gaurdian Angel

IF there is any light left it is shrouded by shadows and from within this darkness I see no way out
My wings are broken and bound too tight, there is no escape from its grip tonight!!

Claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 09:47 PM   #20
craola
Clouds In My Coffee.

I am currently:

You are such a good person.
The good people outweigh the bad people.
Hopefully one day good people will replace the bad people.

craola is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)